Day One Of Marriage

Dogs... Men's best wife stealers [Hiatus]

 

My head hurts... My mouth and throat is really dry. I can barely move or breathe. 'Last night was my first night drinking, and I drank so much... I had to. For OUR marriage. So this mean, I'm not single anymore. I have to do whatever my husband says and be obedient. It's the rule of marriage.' I was lying in an unknown bed... 'How'd I get here?' I felt so far from the world I use to be in. This world was quiet, blank, and scary. I couldn't get up. "Anyone... Help..." No one was here. The room was empty and cold. I manage to lift my hand to my side. "Everyone?" I sigh and lay there. 'They'll think I'm a lazy wife...' I cough and held my head. 'Ow! The pain...' I stare at the ceiling for a while. Everything was confusing. I don't remember when I got here, how, and which room in Wang Zi's house I was in. One thing I know for sure is that alcohol is not for me. My eyelids were getting heavy again. 'Let me just rest some more...' I sigh and close them. Suddenly something jumps onto my stomach. "Ah!" It was Aaron. "Bad dog!" I shout, and push him. He jump off the bed and pull at my sleeve. "Ah! No! Bad dog! Stop pulling me!" I shout. Aaron growl and pull my sleeve with one big force. I flop to the ground. "Aaron!" He jump on my back and play with my hair. 'Ah... This dog is so heavy!' I quickly stood up. "Bad dog! Sit!" I shout. In an instant he follow my orders. I stood there mad but then realize something. I'm standing! Shouting and not weak, but I was still thirsty. "Weird... Maybe all I had to do was stand up?" I walk into the bathroom and clean myself up and exit the room. Aaron follows me and nudges at my hand. We both walk down a hallway that led to the living room. Wang Zi was sitting on the sofa reading, I stood there for a couple of minutes. 'He's ignoring me...' I walk to the sofa next to him. "Hey..." He said nothing. "So... I'm sorry I didn't wake up earlier. I had a hangover. Can you tell me where your kitchen is? Where's your parents?" He harshly close his book.

"First of all, ask the maids for the house information. Second, my parent went to New York this 'morning!' And third I don't care whatever you do. Just don't bug me while I'm reading." He said and stood up. Aaron starts barking. Wang Zi reaches the hallway and turn back. "Fourth, never let that dog touch me." I gave him a hard look. 'Wang Zi... He's so mean.'

[Later] 
For the whole day I didn't know where he went. I got lost in the house five times, and AARON FOLLOW ME ALL OVER! It was impossible to get away form him. If he wasn't following me, he was guiding me. I feel so much of an outcast in this house. I... I want to talk to Jae Joong. I wonder what he's doing right now. The whole day I walk around the gorgeous house! I finally found my way to the kitchen and it was deliciously huge! The dining room was very elegant. The living room seem bigger then my old house! And the backyard, it was breath taking. It was beautiful to look at and was so peaceful! It was like a fantasy. Although this family is rich for our town, I'm sure they're very rich to other places also. I can also tell they were very well known. I greet each maid I met. Finally, I found my way back to the bedroom I was sleeping in this morning. I walk inside and off course Aaron follows. "Aaron stops following me. I need to go to thebathroom." I said and took off my sweater. I walk over to the bathroom door and threw my sweater on the bed. Which was next to the window. 'Wait, wasn't the bed towards the door this morning? now it's faceing the windows...' I thought. The bathroom door opens. I look straight ahead. Wang Zi was walking out of the shower still in his towel. "Wah!" I shout. 'This is defiantly not the right room!' Wang Zi was drying his hair with another towel.

"What are you doing here?!"

"I- I thought this was my room..."

"Yeah, but not anymore. I just realize I liked this view. You can move in to my other room. It's bigger." I look at him in disbelief. Was he serious. "Those are your suitcases. Good thing you didn't unpack yet because it would've taken more of my time to do it. Take them and settle in the other room ok?" I froze. I've always been treated like a... THING. Where anyone could just order or use. Wang Zi walk to the window. I didn't move. He turn back to me. "Aren't you going to go? Or is there something else you want?" I stood up as soon as he said that. He gave me a shock look.

"I--" I shout. Wang Zi stop drying his hair. "You can't just burst into my room and tell me where to go! I may be a poor unwanted bride. To you I may even be a dog! But! I have feelings too! And I want to be treated like other people for once! You can't just look down on me because you're rich!" Darn I want to say that to him... Wang Zi suddenly start walking towards me. "What are you doing?" I ask backing away. He smirk.

"Why aren't you saying anything? Are you unhappy?" Wang Zi drop the towel in his hands. "Too bad I don't care." I glare at him. 

"Well... I also like this view." I didn't notice I was very close to him. He grab my wrist. "What are you-" He pull me closer to him.

"I dislike girls like you. If you want something you gatta say it louder then that." He stares deep into my eyes. "This is my house and you do what I say." I frown at him and try to pull away. Suddenly, Aaron jump onto my back and push me over Wang Zi. I land on him.

"OW! Aaron!" I shout. Before I knew it he was pulling me by my sleeve. I quickly got up and out the door we went. Wang Zi look at us surprise.

"Did that dog just..."