I'm Excited! NOT!

Dogs... Men's best wife stealers [Hiatus]

"Here's five reasons why!" Jae Joong exclaims as he held out his right hand.

"Ok..."

"First you're too young... You never know when a guy will attack!" He utter. He paces back and forth in front of me. 'Jae Joong so weird right now... Let me play along.' I giggle to myself.

"Ahem... What do you mean attack?" He look at me as if I was stupid.

"Well..." He start. "When... A guy... And you... Are together... Things start..." He look at me. 'What could he possibly say next?' Jae Joong lift up his left arm. "Things... STARTS FLYING AROUND AND ALL OF A SUDDEN YOU'RE HIT! IN THE HEAD!" He said. 'What?' He rub his chin and smile to himself. "Then you get that nice sensation..." He look back at me. I widen my eyes. 'Can't believe he said that...' Jae Joong shook his head. "NO I WAS JUST LYING! THE TRUTH IS YOU'RE GOING TO START BLEEDING AND DIE! A lonely death, because you didn't marry the one you love." I look at him.

"Really? What a nice speech. Jae... I don't really have any goals or dream for my future... So I'm guessing this marriage thing don't really bother me."

"How can you say that? Don't you think this is going to be life changing at all?!"

"I do... I feel like I'm going to be weighted down with responsibility, but... Somehow I'm excited?"

"YOU'RE WHAT?!"

"I don't know. I don't know me well so sorry." I said. The bell suddenly rings and started back to school. "Come to class! Don't skip!"

[Two days after]
'It's coming... The wedding date... I'm nervous, a little afriad, and definantly not excited anymore. I should've did what Jae said huh? I regret this... Talking about Jae... He didn't come to school for two days now... Was it becasue of me?' My cell suddenly rang. "Hello?"

"Gui? Come home we need to talk about the marriage issue." My breath stop a little.

"Now? It's still the last class of the day..."

"Just come."

"Ok..." It took me five minutes, for me to reach my home. I stop when I saw the long limo in front of my house. 'Ekk. Who's inside... What's inside to talk about?' I clear my throat, straighten myself, and slowly walk towards the door. 'I'm scared.' I stood at the front door unable to open it. 'C'mon Gui... C'mon...' My hand touch the doorknob but suddenly it twist and swung open. "Jae?" He look at me surprise. "What are you doing here?" He didn't look at my face. "Why are you here? Why weren't you at school?"

"Gui..." He whispher.

"Yes? Jae?" He pull my arm and hug me. He was warm, and had a nice scent like always. "Jae?" He ran his hand down my hair and whispher something into my ear.

"I've lost you..." In a second he was already down the driveway.

"Jae!"

"I'm moving to Korea! Don't worry about me!" He shout back without giving me another look. 'Jae...'

"Gui? You home, come in." Wu Chun said opening the door wider.

"Jae... He-"

"Mr. Qui is inside. Come in..." I look at him. "Gui..."

"Brother... I..."

"Wah! Is this the girl!" Wu Chun turn around and agree. "She is a beauty..." Mr. Qui came to the door. He was pretty young looking for a forty year old man. I clear my throat.

"Mr. Qui..." I whisper. He turn to me. "I... Don't... Want..." I was super afraid of his reaction and I was too weak to fight back. Wu Chun quickly cover my mouth.

"THE WEDDING'S TOMORROW!" He shout. Mr. Qui look at him and smile.

"Got it... See you soon my daughter-in-law." He smile and walk out the door. Two bodyguards follow after. 'WHATT?!' I held onto Wu Chun's arm, after Mr. Qui drove off.

"Wu Chun... You-"

"Gui, I'm sorry. But this is for your own good." He said and turn around. 'I don't want to get marry!'