Left or right?

Dogs... Men's best wife stealers [Hiatus]

 "Jae... This is like the twentieth time I called you! Pick up... Well, I'm getting marry in a couple of hours... So, please come if you could..." I said into the phone and hung up. 'I'm really going to get marry... I can't believe it.' I clench my hands together. My heart was very unsettle. Someone knocks on my bedroom door. "Yes?"

"I need to talk to you." Wu Chun said from the other side.

"Come in..." I whisper. He open the door and sat down next to me. "I just want to clear something up." I look at him. "I'm not forcing you to get marry because I want you out of the house or anything, understand that ok?"

"Yeah..."

"I want this for you because it's the best way for you to have a wonderful future for the rest of your life. Make up for what you miss." He leans in closer. "I'm sorry, if this is all I can do for you."

"Ok... Wu Chun... I just have one question." He look at me and nod. "Ahem... How are you sure, this is good for me? I mean how would this benefit anyone?" I look closely at him. He turn away. I guess that wasn't a simple question.

"Let's just say... We both need this marriage to happen to get the answer." He said and quickly stood up. "Get ready your wedding begins at eleven." He walks out. 'Everything is happening to quickly... The announcement, marriage, and Jae Joong's moving. Everything can happen right before my eyes, and I can't do anything to stop any of it.' I look at my doorway, waiting... But for what?

[11:00 AM]
It's like I literally woke up wearing my wedding dress. Before I could use the bathroom I was already on my way to the place the celebration was taken place. Mr. Qui already hire someone to become my hairstylist when I got there. This is the first time I have my hair done so nicely. After she finishes a make-up artist came in. 'Wah... I can't take this many new stuff!' After two hours of getting ready, I was a little excited to look at my self. With all the make-up and fancy things.

"Ma'am you may look in the mirror." The SHOE specialist said. I close my eyes as she turn me around. 'Ok... One... Two.. Three...' I slowly open my eyes and saw my reflection. 'Is it really me? It doesn't look like me!' My hair was longer then usual, my eyes were darken and shimmering, and my skin look lighter. In the reflection I saw someone at door behind me. 'Jae Joong!' I quickly turn around, he saw me and ran away.

"Jae Joong!" I shout and stood up.

"Ma'am, you know him? He's been standing there for thirty minutes now." I took off the shoes.

"I'll be right back!" I said and ran out, with my big wedding dress dragging behind me. As soon as I step out, I reach this beautiful glass hallway. The light shown in, Jae Joong turn around to face me once. I pause for a second. He finally waved goodbye and kept running. "Jae Joong!" I couldn't run in this dress at all. He was already at the end of the hall. "Wait! Why are you running?!" He kept quiet. "Stop!" I shout. Somehow I couldn't help but tears flow through my eyes. 'I'm losing him...' He turn left near the exit and disappears from my sight. I reach it, but it was a dead end with two doors. 'Which one did he go into?' I didn't hesitate thinking Jae Joong could be far by now, so I went into the right door. "Jae Joong?!" As soon as I open the door I notice the room was dark, but with a little light coming form the window. I saw someone standing there. "Jae Joong!" I shout and walk over to him. "Why are you running from me?" He continuously stay quiet. I couldn't see his face well. "Aren't you my friend? Shouldn't you be happy I'm getting married?" He just stood there. I suddenly hug him. "Please don't act this way... You're my only friend... Since I was ten. If you tell me to not get marry right now, I won't..." I said and hug him tighter thinking about the memories we had together. I didn't want to lose him, he was always there for me and I never knew how deep I felt for him. I heard a little chuckle.

"You got the wrong person." I felt his hand pull mine away and turn around. "I'm not your 'Jae Joong'." He walks over to a lamp and turns it on. My heartbeat ran faster then before. "I'm your husband, Wang Zi." It was my first time seeing him. His hair was slightly pull back and he have a nice face structure. He stares at me and I did the same. 'I should've taken the left door...'