My New Husband And Dog

Dogs... Men's best wife stealers [Hiatus]

"I... Did you see?"

"He went out the other door way."

"Oh... Ok thank you..." I whisper and nervously turn around.

"Wait." He stops me. "Where are you going? Our marriage ceremony starts in five minutes?" I pause.

"I... Need to..."

"I'm a really impatient person. The truth is I don't even care if that 'Jae Joong' guy is special to you, but all I need to is for you to do as I say, ok?" I held my breath. 'He's... So rude.' I lower my head when he gave me 'the eye' and walks towards me.

"I will follow your orders!" I blurt, afraid of what he'll do. He stops right in front of me and reaches for the doorknob.

"Good..." He said. He opens the door. "Now go get ready for our marriage." With that I flew out the room before he can even say another word. 'Is this the guy I will be marrying?!'

[3:00 PM]
It's so funny... Everything went by so quickly, I don't even remember saying the I dos. I felt like I was paralyze, controlled, and trap. I couldn't help but feel like locking myself in my room and cry, but I didn't. After the big part of the wedding, I followed Wang Zi EVERYWHERE! His mother said it was traditional and that I can't let him out of my sight. I even waited outside of the bathroom. I felt worst than a dog being pull around! Also talking about dogs! Wang Zi led me down the main hall and we walk up to a guy in weird clothing. He looks like an African person.

"Homaddi!" Wang Zi smile and shake his hand. I look at him in disbelief. 'All through out this party, and this is the first he smiled.' I bow formally towards him as they talk in another language. Maybe English. I stood behind Wang Zi like earlier and as if I knew what they were talking about. Some of the things I did understand was good, and wow, and dog... I just shook my head saying yes to every question he asks me. He asks another question with the word dog in it. Wang Zi turn my way and looks at me like I was a dummie.

"Yes?" I ask in Taiwan. He quickly turn around to say another English sentence and pulls me away. I bit my bottom lip, thinking I did something wrong.

"What are you thinking?!" He shout as we reach a place with few people around. "Why'd you say yes?!"

"I-I don't know..."

"What?!"

"I don't know English! I didn't know what he ask me!" Wang Zi rub his head and groan. "Sorry, I didn't learn English. We didn't have enough money to pay fo-"

"I don't care about that! Now that your my wife you better be knowing it. What you did wrong was took his present!" I look at him confuse.

"Present?"

"He was going to give us a dog! Do you know, I hate animals!" He loudly whisper. I've never done anything like this before. I felt really guilty.

"W-What will we do? J-Just don't except it!" He look at me again stating the obvious in his eyes.

"You already told yes you'll keep the dog. This is rich world. One word is final and if there is to be a decline, we will be looked down on. What will happen to our company huh?" I rub my arm in nervousness. 'Is it really that serious?'

"I-I'm sorry."

"That won't do... I'll except the dog." I look at him a bit of enlightenment. "But everything else is in your care."

"Sure!" I said and smile, relief that it was solve easier then I expect. Wang Zi walk out and back to the weird looking guy. I sigh and lean against a wall. 'None of my family member are here, Jae Joong ran away from me, and I met my gruesome husband. What could make this worst?' Suddenly I felt something brush against my leg. I ignore it until my skirt was being pull. "Ahhh!" I shout. I look my dress and it was being pulled by a dog! I held onto my dress, which was ripping, showing my thighs and underwear. "Stop dog!" I shout noticing it was a median size golden retriever gnawing and tugging at my dress. "Let go!" Wang Zi walk over to us and look at me. DOING NOTHING ABOUT IT! My wedding dress was half rip and more people were starting to form a circle around me. "Stop!" I shout one last time and pull the dress extra hard. Suddenly I heard a big rip and fell onto the floor. "Ow..."

"Gui Gui!" Wang Zi shout. "Your dress!" I rub my head not sure what he's was talking about. I look down and saw skin! My waist down was , except for the fact that I was wearing undies! The dog shook the other half of my dress around and climb onto me.

"Ahh! Get off!" I shout thinking it was going to eat me alive. Instead he disgustingly me all over my face, arms, and hands.

"YIP YIP!" Someone shout. It got off me. I sat up and try to cover my legs as much as possible, just starting to hear the loud echoing laughter that filled the room. I blush in embarrassment.

"Mrs. Qui! This is your dog, Aaron!" The strange African guy announce. I look at him astound.

"Me?" I whisper. I slowly turn to Wang Zi. He just look at me in anger. Trying to ignore that, I turn to 'Aaron.' I stood up and still manage to cover my legs with the other half of the dress. "Um..." I look around. Everyone was looking at us! Everyone was probably taking pictures and paparazzi was everywhere. I turn to the dog and ignore everything. "Come here Aaron!" I said. In a split second he ran to my side.