Can I have a taste? [KaiHun]

Boys with problems. Or so they say.

There are two members amongst them that are quite misleading. EXO are known for their powerful dances, strong vocals, unquestionable charisma and don't forget the screaming part in MAMA or else Minseok will get mad. But these two members are the total opposite of what they usually show on stage. Since they are the maknaes.

Jongin and Sehun are the awkward couple. The fans might know them as the two fierce and y dancers of EXO-K, with their body rolls, the crotch grabbing, their different shades of skin color and the stuff that causes girls major nosebleeds and hyperventilation. They tend to be more on the bbuing bbuing side. Definitely not that adorable but almost.
Because they're the youngest, they have an infinite stock of energy. They play around a lot, hang out together a lot, fuss in the dorm a lot and their hyungs can do nothing but facepalm. Except when Joonmyun can't do it anymore and calls Wu Fan and the kids magically transform in two cute puppies, wiggling tails and glossy round eyes included. Joonmyun still doesn't comprehend how Wu Fan can be always so bossy with just his mere presence. It can't be his height. Of course not.

It surprised everyone, Sehun and Jongin too, when they started dating. Dating as a couple. Dating as lovers. Heck, it still sounds odd.

Now, they snuggle close to each other in the corners of the practice room and cuddle, whispering corny things in each other's ears, walk hand in hand, kiss etc. but nothing more than a kiss (sometimes french kisses are fine too but nothing more than that, ok). And if Kyungsoo already thinks that it looks a little bit disgusting (especially the cuddling thing in the practice room) he can't imagine when they'll advance on the next level. Fortunately for Kyungsoo, it doesn't seem it's going to happen anytime soon.

Because Sehun's really shy.

And here starts Jongin long and grievous travail.




It's one of those usual days where the EXO members find themselves exausted from an endless training and summer's coming soon and the air's is basically non-existent, just like the air conditioner. Jongin, because he's the most sensitive, he says, and can't stand the hot weather in any way, claims the fan his and hugs it, laying his cheek on the cage that protects the blades. The fan blows warm air anyway but it's the only source of relief in that oven of a practice room and Jongin laughs idiotically to himself. It's such a great achievement, right.

The other pitiful boys are sprawled on the floor like dead corpses, still, without even having the strenght to breathe. It's a big waste of energy, in any case.

It's so quiet.

It's so quiet and Jongin's slowly dozing off, noticeable by his wide open mouth and the little trail of saliva running down his chin. And no, it's not the iest way to sleep.

He almost craps his pants when Sehun, with a quick movement, stands up like a zombie coming back to life and stares lazily at the former, pokerface always present. Jongin rubs the saliva away with the back of his hand and pretends to be fully awake as Sehun gets closer to him.

"Hyung, hot," Sehun breathes heavily.

"I know I'm hot," Jongin chuckles idiotically once again.

"Jongin, please," the younger whines and lifts his shirt up by the hem and wipes the sweat gathered on his forehead away.

Wait.

Oh, no. Oh, no, he didn't. He absolutely didn't do that. And Jongin's not watching.

Jongin's not staring at Sehun's belly right now. He's not thinking how it looks so soft and touchable. He's not thinking that that milky white skin fits him perfectly. He's not thinking that he wants to from Sehun's navel to─ not at all.

Jongin's not starting to sweat from head to toes, he's not feeling his own clothes sticking to his body like a second skin, he's not losing himself in that blissful moment, catching an endless train of thoughts that's leading him even beyond that. He's─

Well, . He's wide awake now.

There's an evident problem to get rid of too.

Sometimes Jongin wishes Sehun could be a little bit less oblivious and a little bit more... aware. Jongin is a young, attractive man, with a boyfriend who is equally attractive, who has a gorgeous body and perfect traits and, damn, does he really have to place himself in front of Jongin's face and lift his shirt up so freely? Like nothing would happen?
Jongin is young and attractive and his hormones work well. Too well. Jongin's to kind to force his needs on the maknae so he's constantly trying to suppress the urge to jump on Sehun and unwrap him from all his clothes because Sehun's shy and he says he's not ready for that yet. And this is the real problem.

He detaches himself from the comfortable fan, half of his face decorated by the sign of the cage's texture. Sehun observes him idly, with the same pokerface as before, suppressing a laugh inside his throat.

"Where are you going now?", the maknae asks when the other walks away.

"Toilet."

"Will you come with me later? We can go get popsicles,"

Uh, yeah, popsicles.

"and maybe we can sneak to our dorm and just lay under the air conditioner for ther rest of the day."

Yeah, sounds good. Popsicles are good.

"Ok sure. Wait for me then," Jongin says as he hops awkwardly to the bathroom.


Fantastic. Popsicles too.

Yet again, the oblivious Sehun. This is going to kill him slowly.

He swears he's not picturing Sehun swirling his tongue around the popsicle in a way that is definitely not .

Up and down. Up, down. Up. Down.


Ok, maybe he is.




ok i don't like this and i don't know what to do with my life anymore. this story doesn't make sense and this chapter is really short. i'm sorry for all the typos, grammar errors etc. tell me if you still like this/want me to continue cause... idk. /cries

i claim myself as the queen of short chapters and nonsense plots ♥