Tortured

Monster Like Me

I woke up to an excruciating headache. I’m not sure if it was because of the chloroform or if it was because the room was so bright. I was in a straitjacket and there was this weird metal band that wrapped around my forehead. I simply closed my eyes in a feeble attempt to soothe the throbbing of my skull.

The door opened and so did my eyes. When they readjusted to the room, I saw two men in white lab coats approach me hesitantly. One held a clipboard, the other a syringe. If things got out of hand I guess I can always stick them with it. The one with the syringe came closer to me and moved my hair away from my neck and leaned in. I could feel his hot breath trickle over my ear and neck. My nose cringed as it assaulted my nostrils. His breath reeked of cabbage and fish. The guy with the clipboard shouted something at him in a language I don’t understand and he pulled away from me. The metal of the needle on the syringe glinted mockingly at me as he brought it down to my jugular vein. I began to scream, hiss, and thrash around blindly and violently. It wasn’t my intention to harm either of them. I just wanted to get that thing away from me. Needless to say, it wasn’t one of my brightest ideas. The guy with the syringe backed away, but he called in this huge guy. The behemoth strapped a mask over my face to prevent me from biting any of them. Then, he almost snapped my neck trying to expose it to syringe guy.

The thin metal dug its way through my skin and spilled its contents into my bloodstream as he pushed down on the plunger. It stung for a few seconds before my limbs started to become heavy and I became a limp rag doll slumped against the wall. Syringe guy dismissed the big guy and removed my mask. After that, he left the room. Clipboard guy leaned against the wall in a casual fashion.

“Eroom e mo eh yo?” he asked me in that same foreign language. I did nothing but plaster a confused look on my face.  I didn’t know what he was asking me. He repeated his question before actually looking at me. He seemed almost sheepish.

“Mian. Name?” my face slackened as I recognized the question now.

“_______  _______.” I replied sans emotion.

“Age?”

“19.”

“Country of origin?”

“America.”

He filled in those areas of the paper he had before turning to me completely. He was an older looking man. His eyes seemed tired and his face was stern. It was obvious he wanted to be here as much as I did: not at all. He ran a hand through his hair before continuing.

“I do apologize for my colleagues. They tend to get a bit too into their work.” My reply was a blank expression.

“It was not my idea to temporarily paralyze you; standard procedure, I hope you understand. Though, I think it may have been necessary.” The last bit was in reference to my sudden out lash.

“It really wasn’t. I just have this thing against needles. Had you given me the chance, we could have been having this exact same conversation a while ago.” I said in a deadpan manner.

“Again, standard procedure.” He said holding his arms up in surrender. “Now, around head is a metal band. This metal band is a device that represses all powers and transformations that may possibly occur. Any questions?”

“A few. Where am I? What is this place? And who are you?” I asked in rapid succession. Clipboard guy chuckled a bit before answering me.

“You’re in a very rural area of Korea. This is a top secret facility centered on people like you. And I go by a few names, but the name I was born with is Yang Hyun Suk. Anything else?” I thought for a second, and then it hit me.

“What’s going to happen to me after this?” All traces of his smile left as I uttered my sentence. He cleared his throat and stood as if he were about to leave.

“There is going to be some blood work done and you will be given your identification number. I have no say in how they do things so again, I’m sorry.” After saying that, Hyun Suk left and I was alone once again.

After a few minutes or so, two women pushing a metal cart walked in. As they started the blood work, I had to look away, but even that couldn’t stop the feeling of it. Apparently, even though I couldn’t move, I still had to suffer through everything. Thankfully, they only took one sample before moving on to my identification number. That had to be the single most painful experience of my life. They removed the straitjacket before removing my shirt. That was when the true pain started. I was forced to lie on my stomach, but I could clearly see one woman hand the other a series of lethal-looking devices.

I could do nothing as I felt her use something to dig deep in between my shoulder blades and carve what I assumed to be my I.D. number. As if carving it in wasn’t enough, she poured in some strange, colored liquid and worked it into my newly created wounds. The one who was handing her stuff, took some gauze and bandages and wrapped them around my torso after removing my bra. Another metal band was placed around my left wrist depicting my I.D. number as well. They just left me there to wallow in my own pain and self pity. And so, there I lay, possibly bleeding, but most definitely crying due to the pain.

The door opened again and syringe guy walked in. All of a sudden, I was flipped over onto my back. I winced at the pain and let more tears fall from my eyes. He had this sick, twisted grin plastered on his face. His calloused hands d at my almost bare chest and I could do nothing about it. He attached his foul lips to my neck and began to defile it. Lower and lower his hands trailed towards my sanctum. The closer he got, the louder my cries and pleas, both for him to stop and for someone to rescue me, became as my panic level rose to alarming heights.

The door burst open with such force that it fell off its hinges. The next few minutes were a blur. I remember a great, white furry beast knocking syringe guy into the wall furthest from me before scooping me up in its paws. After that, I finally out because of the pain. Before everything became black, I noticed a metal glint. Upon further inspection, I realized it was a wristband not unlike my own. The number printed on it: BNF70354.


(A/N): Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, what a start, huh? So, so far, we've met Papa YG and a mysterious stranger. The first person to identify the id number gets to sset the order in which i reveal the backstories!!! Hahahahaha.  Next up, we meet "your" roommates, their friends, And "you get a cool codename!!!!!! Drop a review to let me know how I'm doing!!!!!!!!!