killer or the killed?

Love is Law?

The dreaded night had arrived. The hour was right and all the lights in the city had been turned off. Whispers of the wind and the cries of nocturnal creatures was all that was left. I slowly yet carefully ran amongst the sleeping and onto the appointer part of the long wall. There was a small candle glittering through the window. Whispers of loved ones could be heard from inside.

They could be seen through the slight opening of the window. The taller figure had dark skin, very muscular build and had a beautifully made armor. Fit for only the best warrior there is. But in front of him stood yet another beautiful man, the prince, heir to the throne of Japan. It made me laugh to see that these two people had feelings for each other.

“Sorry your highness, I can never do such thing.” said a deeper voice.

“But Mokomichi-kun I love you! Why must I hide what I feel?” said the familiar voice I had heard a while ago.

“I am sorry but I must leave now.” The deep voice spoke yet once again.

The prince sighed in despair and was muttering something. He walked towards the candle and turned it off. He was stumbling through the room. For his eyes were not yet adjusted to the dark. Slowly I opened the door and walked in with a single sound, but the sliding of the door.

“Mokomichi-kun is that you?” He asked.

At his slight turn, I stood behind him. Thanks to one of my best ability. I was able to change my voice and take on the form of this man called Mokomichi.

“Yes, I believe that there were spies listening to us so I have sent a decoy to say those things.” I said.

“Oh Mokomichi-kun! How I was scared and upset.” He said as his face turned bright red.

“Prince, please do not call me in such polite way. Moco will be fine.”

The prince smiled. It was hard to believe that he had such a feminine side to him. If you were to just look at him, he was the ideal man for any woman out there. Strong built and had beautiful features that looked like they were drawn on. He was also very tall, about 180cm and was very masculine in every way you looked at him.

He turned away to reach for an ornament on the shelf behind him. It was the ideal moment for me. I slowly took out my kunai knife and hugged him from behind.

“Moco?” he said.

“I am sorry prince, it is the only way for me to live the way I want to.”

I placed the knife onto his neck and saw his surprised face. He looked as if he would cry at any moment. His eyes shined in the moonlight, which seeped through the window gap.

“Prince, in your next life, it would bring peace to mind if you don’t trust the people who are closest to you, for they are the ones who are the most harmful. That is my last assistance in your life.” I said just to make it more realistic, if you would.

I was about to slit his throat when the really Mokomichi came barging in.

“What is the meaning of this prince?” He asked in shock.

“Moco?” the prince whispered.

This was a tight spot to be in no matter how skilled you are.

“Who is this man that is holding onto you so dearly?”

As I turned around I changed my face to one of the noble men that I had seen before. Than man was very good looking, a face that exceeded both of these men and with that my act continued on.

“Why, do you not know who I am?” I asked?

Mokomichi looked shocked and knelt to the floor.

“I am sorry Kurosaki-sama.” He said.

“Well at least you know where you stand. As for the prince, he needs better training in realizing what is real and what is ninjutsu.”

The warrior stood back up and bowed, “Yes sir.”

 “You may go now, I have a few words to exchange with the prince.”

Mokomichi had left the room, but I had felt his standing behind of the support bars near this room.

“My apologies prince, that was rather embarrassing for you. Let me make this quick and end it here. Maybe even show you me true appearance.” With that I went back to my original state.

“My! A woman?” he gasped.

“Well well, this is what I get from a gay prince?” I said as I sneered at him, “falling in love with your body guard. What a tale. But you should know the consequences.”

“Maybe it would be easier if both of you were to die. Then you can both play in heaven as much as you want. So long prince.”

I threw my kunai knife towards him, when it was interfered with a shuriken. It was Mokomichi. -Just my luck that he would figure this out- I thought to myself.

“My, my. Am I seeing this with my own two eyes? The knight in shining armor has come to save his prince? No wait that’s wrong, should it not be a princess?” I asked mocking the two as the young warrior protected the prince.

But as they stared at me, I felt a sharp pain in the back of my neck. The scent of blood that reeked through my nose was seeping from my neck and my eyes started to blur.