The kill.

Love is Law?

My code name is Dragon's Fury, I go by this name and this name only. I am very sure that even my mother has forgot of my real name by now. Yet my name Anko is still lingering in the depths of my heart. Every day I fear of someone finding out my true nature. In this world it's a basic knowledge for every mage and every wizard or which to find out what someone is like just through their names. If you were an assasin like me your name, was your weak point. Even if you were the best of the best, if your name was found out, the law can track you down and they will know your every single move if they had a good magician at their reach.

My father was an amazing assasin, and I'm proud of him. He was the one who stopped the last emperor and I will be the one to kill the emperor of my generation before he can have an heir.

The royal family were a bunch of cruel and pathetic people. Because they were rich, they hired the best wizards and mages, forced them to kill a huge number of people until their enemies gave up and gave them their thrown away.

It has been 20 long years, until the last emperor was killed and my father had started teaching me. Now I'm the one who will kill the emperor and this time I will stop it for good and I am surtain that if I catch him in his sleep, no one will detect me and from within the castle. I will kill every single person in the royal family and take over it.