Teaser 1

Deceivious Immortalis

It was a bright and sunny day as a female skipped through the grassy fields of the familiar land. As she reached the top of a hill, she saw her 4 best friends, chatting amongst themselves as they were waiting for her to arrive.

"Sooyun, you're here!" one of the four friends ran up to the female and wrapped her arms around the latter, a bright smile plastered on her face.

Mirae pulled out a woven basket and took food out of it, "I brought ambrosia and nectar today!"

"Only drinks? How about actual food?" Minyoung rubbed her tummy and looked at the latter, who laughed.

"There's figs, olives, cheese, and dried fish for us to eat."

Minyoung, who didn't hesitate to dig through the basket for food, found something else in the basket, "Oooo~ There's beef and honey cakes, too!"

Mirae, the one who brought the food, immediately jumped up, "YOU CAN'T HAVE THAT! THAT'S FOR MY BEST FRIEND!"

Sooyun, who looked the youngest, ran and lightly pulled on the smooth sleeve of Mirae's silk robe while whining, "I thought we were your best friends!"

The latter giggled and patted Sooyun's head, "Silly, we're not best friends.. We're more than just best friends; we're like sisters!"
 The younger smiled brightly, content with Mirae's explanation, and returned to her seat next to the seemingly eldest of the five goddesses.

Minyoung gratefully munched on a bright red apple and mumbled, "Sometimes I feel like we're actually sisters. Seriously, we're so close and we have a bond that no one can ever break."

Kang Eunjung pretended to crack her knuckles, "If they try, they're asking for their death wish."

The other females laughed at the joke and nodded simultaneously, "Nothing will ever break us apart!~"
 A refreshing breeze softly swept over the grassy hill, neutralizing the heat from the scorching sun.

Woo Nayoung sighed contently at the relaxing wind, "This day is so perfect." Then, she bit into a fig and chewed it savoringly, enjoying every small bite of the sweet fruit.
Mirae was busy tidying up the contents of the basket while Sooyun, Minyoung, and Eunjung chattered away.

The weather that day seemed to be perfect and nothing could ruin it.


Vague Previews for Chapters 1 to 4;
(The chosen characters will be revealed in the first chapter)

The god rarely got to see the gods and goddesses of Mount Olympus, so he was intrigued by this young goddess as he hid behind a wide tree. The small smile on her face showed that she was obviously content as she observed the tiny pink flowers blooming on a large tree in the distance. He was so mesmerized by her that he had forgotten about his duties.

"Shoot," he softly mumbled, realizing that he had lost track of time, "Need to do my job."

He took one last look at the strolling goddess and whispered, "I'll see you again."

Then, in a blink of the eye, his steeds and chariot disappeared.

-

"STOP BOTHERING ME," the female yelled, her back facing him as she tried to walk away.

The male could only laugh. He found it amusing to bother her, which was why he wouldn't stop, "Your reactions are priceless."

She in a deep breath of air and huffed, "It's not funny. Go away."

He could only shake his head, "No."

"Seriously, go away," she crossed her arms across her chest and frowned, turning to face him.

He mimicked her actions, crossing his arms across his chest, "No."