Oh How The Tables Have Turned

Be My Tutor

“Dui.. zhang??” Yixing looked back at Kris with wide eyes.

“Uh.. what I meant to say was..” Kris started, trying to take back what he just said.

“Sure!” Yixing replied with a smile, cutting him off, “Anything for Duizhang!”

Dang it, why does his smile have to be so cute.

 

***


“And one, and two, and three, and four! Almost there duizhang! You can do it!” Lay said, trying to correct all the mistakes Kris was making.

Is he that stupid. Does he really think I’m making these mistakes for real? Kris thought to himself

“Here! Like this!” Lay said, still maintaining the enthusiasm he had when he agreed to help. He smoothly danced to show how it was done while Kris admired his transformation from a cute to a fierce attitude as he started dancing.

When Yixing ended, he looked back to smile at Kris. “Just like that duizhang~! Now your turn!”

This had to end. Kris knew it. He couldn’t pretend forever. Kris started the dance, moving perfectly to the rhythm of the song. Listen~ Ganjue dao meiyou. His perfectly set hair fell to his sweat covered face as he started moving more swiftly yet so elegantly. I need you and you want me. Zai zhege lan se xingti. He knew every move perfectly well. And having watched Yixing every rehearsal had some benefits. He picked up all the right techniques. He had the dance down. Turn it up, turn it up, turn it up (Turn it on). By now, he was slightly panting. He’s never really danced so hard before. He had always lazily moved along with everyone else. But this time, he’s had enough. He wanted to show Yixing the real reason. Yeah EXO-M, EXO-K. Yao dakai wo men de weilai History. He wanted to show Yixing that he was the reason he didn’t try. He wanted YIxing’s attention. His care. His help. He wanted Yixing. Every, Every, Everyday. Wo chuangzao de History. Kris froze at the final stance, waiting for the music to end. He knew he was perfect. He knew there was no mistakes.

“WOW!! DUIZHANG!!” Yixing started clapping excitedly, “That was so awesome!! You’re such a good student!! You learn so fast!! Good job dui zhang! You have it down perfectly!!”

“Are you stupid?” Kris said, wiping the smile of Yixing’s face.

“Dui.. zhang?” Yixing asked, confused.

“Do you think I that much as a dancer? Do you think I got into SM Entertainment dancing like that?” Kris continued, his voice louder and angrier this time. He started moving closer and closer to Yixing.

“What do you mean Dui zhang?” Yixing was still confused, “I thought... I thought practicing together helped make your dancing better..”

Kris finally snapped and grabbed Yixing's hand.

"WHY CAN'T YOU SEE IT?! I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU!" Kris yelled aggressively, tightening his grip on Yixing's wrist, and pulled him closer.

Yixing’s eyes widened at Kris’ sudden action. He was so close to him.

“I was only pretending to dance like that to get your attention!” Kris was inching closer to Yixing's face, “Do you think I could be a leader with that kind of talent!?”

“Duizhang.. what are...” Yxing started to say.

“I only wanted to get closer to you. I knew that somehow, you would end up helping me if I danced so badly.”

Kris took Yixing’s chin in his hand, “Why can’t you understand? Why are you so dense?? How could you not notice me staring at you every rehearsal!? Are you that clueless?!”

Kris’ endless questions left Yixing at a loss.

Then, all of a sudden, Yixing pulls Kris’ head closer to him and plants a kiss on his cheek.

“Yixing??” Kris froze in shock. Did the tables just turn on him?

 

--

 

A/N: Lol oooohh ahaha suspense suspense ~ XD I'll update soon I promise to try to ><