I Love You!

Be My Tutor

Then, all of a sudden, Yixing pulls Kris’ head closer to him and plants a kiss on his cheek.

“Yixing??” Kris froze in shock. Did the tables just turn on him?

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Duizhang... dui zhang is stupid!” Yixing said in his cute voice.

“HUH?” Kris exclaimed, still in shock

“If you were looking at me so often, you would know that I was always looking at you too!!!” Yixing said, looking down to hide his blushing face, but that proved to be too difficult since Kris’ body was pressed up against him, pinning him to the wall.

This time, Kris was the one speechless.

“Ge... I-- I like you!” Yixing said, trying to break the awkward silence.

Kris’ face fell. “You.. you only like me?”

“N-no! I l...” Yixing was too embarrassed to say the word.

“You what?” Kris said, starting to .

“Um.. I lo.. you”

“Well if you’re going to be like that..” Kris releases Yixing and turns around to leave.

“Wait! Dui zhang! I LOVE YOU!!” Yixing yells at the top of his lungs.

Smiling victoriously, Kris turned right back around to hug Yixing. Yixing buried his face into Kris’ chest and wrapped his arms around Kris’ waist. They stayed like that for a while until Yixing’s stomach broke the silence first.

“Ugh, gege because of you and your stupid dancing I didn’t get to eat dinner! Now I’m hungry!” Yixing pouted and playfully pushed Kris away, pretending to be mad.

Kris chuckled at Yixing’s cute behavior, “Well, it’s been 2 hours already so lets get Manager Hyung to evaluate my dancing and then we can go get some bubble tea!”

“Two hours have passed already?! Wow! Okay, I’ll get Manager Hyung!”

“Wait! He thinks you’re at the dorm resting, he’ll get mad if he sees that you aren’t. You should hide while I get him to come and see my dancing skills.”

Yixing obeyed and went to hide in a closet while Kris went to get the manager. When they both came back to the practice room, the manager demanded that Kris shows him his progress.

Kris started dancing, while Manager Hyung nodded his head up and down to the beat.

“Wow! Fantasssstic!” Manager Hyung exclaimed when Kris finished dancing. “See what two hours of hard work can do?”

“Well, I did have a great tutor...” Kris muttered quietly.

“Huh? What? Nevermind, anyways. Kris, you may go back to the dorms and call it a day. Good work.” Manager Hyung praised Kris’ skills, his heels, and left the practice room.

Kris went over to the closet Yixing was hiding in and opened the door sneakily to give Yixing a surprise hug.

“AH! Gege!”

“Yixing! Manager Hyung said I did great!”

“Of course he did! You were always a good dancer, you didn’t need me as a tutor...” Yixing said, pouting. He was sad that his job was now over.

“Don’t be like that, Yixing! You know, I can always use more practice!” Kris kissed Yixing on his pouting lips and Yixing smiled.

“Of course, gege! And I can help you! Now...” Yixing stomach growled again, ruining the mood.

Kris laughed at the younger one’s silliness, “Okay, Yixing. I’ll treat you to dinner!”

“Really?! I love you, gege!” Yixing smiled really brightly, proudly showing his dimple and eye smiles.

The two of them kissed and then walked out of the practice room, Yixing’s small hand, held in Kris’ warm and protective hand.

----


A/N: Whee so many subscribers! I hope you guys liked this three-shot :D