Chapter 1

Be My Tutor

~I need you and you want me
Zai zhege lan se xingti
Oh, Oh
Oh, Oh
Every, Every, Everday
Wo chuangzao de History~

“Woohoo.” “Yeah.” “Finally!” “A day’s work... DONE!”

The EXO-M boys starts to clean up the mess they made in the practice room. They practiced all day long and were ready to call it a day.

“Wait!”

The boys look over to see the Manager telling them to come closer.

“That was some good practicing today. Chen, although you’re a singer, you really are Dancing Machine Jongdae! Xiumin, Luhan, Tao, Yixing, you guys did amazing like always.”

They look at each other, happy with the praises the Manager gave them.

“But, Kris... You’re the leader. You have to put more effort into dancing, I don’t care if you’re the rapper! As leader, more people know who you are than they know the rest. You represent the group, we can’t have people thinking that EXO-M’s leader is too lazy to dance with energy. I want you to stay behind for 2 more hours working on the dance. The rest of you, go home. Relax. Good  job!” and with that, the Manager leaves.

“Kris...” “Dui zhang...” “Yifan...”

“No, I’m okay. Don’t worry about me. Go home and relax.” Kris dismisses their efforts to console him.

The EXO-M boys look sad. They didn’t want to leave Kris by himself, because “We are one!” They are one. They believe that they should be punished together, but Kris is too stubborn to allow that.

They slowly left, one by one, patting Dui Zhang’s back as they went.

The last person to go up to Kris is Yixing. Yixing is always the last to leave the practice rooms, most probably because of his tendency to forget things. He needs to make sure he has everything before he goes. However, this time, Yixing stays behind on purpose. Yixing really wants to help Kris so he stands awkwardly by Kris’ side. Kris looks at Yixing. They stare at one another for a long time. Yixing, after spending years with Kris, is immune to Kris’ so called bish stare. Yixing wasn’t going to move anytime soon. Especially not because of Kris’ demands.

“Dui zhang...” Yixing whispers, looking at the ground.

“What?”

Yixing looks up and screams in one breath, “don’t-worry-about-the-manager-you’re-the-best-jia-you!” Yixing smiles, patting Kris on the back.

Kris nods, surprised from his outburst, his cuteness, his smile, his fighting spirit.

Yixing bites his bottom lip and nods back with determination in his eyes. He knew Kris can make it. Kris can do anything. He is Dui zhang of course!

Yixing picks up his bags and heads towards the exit.

“Wait!”

Yixing looks back, curious. Kris stands there, eyes wide open.

“Dammit Kris, why did you say that?” Kris thinks to himself as Yixing stares at him.

“What is it, Dui zhang?”

Sigh-”It’s now or never,” Kris thinks.

“YIXING, BE MY TUTOR!”

 

A/N: Sorry for the long wait... >< This chapter is relatively short? ahh sorry sorry~ The Krispy Lays speed will pick up soon! Hope you guys like this chapter!