Chapter 5

MY LIFE IS A FAN SERVICE

“I miss you!” A very familiar voice whom he long to hear for so long.  Donghae don’t know how to react.  His eyes started to get wet.  Tears are coming down uncontrollably.  He never expected this to happen.  All the hidden emotions has been flowing down unstoppable.  He just stayed there frozen. 

A few seconds later a sound of box falling was heard.  The silence broke up when another familiar voice speaks.  It was Hyukjae.  Donghae suddenly cease from the hug.  He doesn’t know why but somehow he felt guilt inside. 

“Yah!” Kibum break free from the hug and approach Hyukjae.  “Eunhyukie…  It’s been a long time.”  He greeted the latter with their famous Hi 5 but Hyukjae did not have a chance to reciprocate the action.  “Hey Hyuk!!!   Are you there?”  Kibum tried to pat Hyukjae and sooner the latter came to his senses.  “Its been so long Kibum ah.”

Donghae really doesn’t know how to control the atmosphere.  He decided to let go for now and maybe later he can talk with Kibum  “I’ll finish preparing the food.  Hyukkie, please assist Kibum ah.”  He went inside bringing the boxes of pizza steadfastly.

Meanwhile the 2 men are exchanging glares and seems like battling for one another.

 

“What made you decide to visit?”  Hyukjae suddenly ask Kibum.

“Nothing really, it’s just today is a very special day for my boyfriend.”

“Ex-Boyfriend” Hyukjae answered hoping the latter did not hear.

 

Unfortunately Kibum heard everything.  “I’m sorry Hyukjae-shi but I don’t remember breaking up with him.”

“yeah! but I do remember you left him with nothing and not even a communication.  The most IDEAL in Long Distance Relationship”  Hyukjae mocked and passed kibum and just by the time they were very near each other, Kibum stopped him by a tap on his shoulder.  “Thank You!” Kibum says.  Hyukjae halted upon hearing the word and see him eye to eye.  “I know you’re worried with Donghae so much.  With your reaction, I can see that he missed me a lot.  I can never return the years that I’m not by his side but it’s alright now.  I am back.  I’ll make sure to make it up.”  He then forces the latter into an embrace.  “and just to let you know.  I am not comfortable seeing my boyfriend with another guy off cam even though he is his best friend.”

Hyukjae was shaken by the latter’s statement.

“Hey what are you 2 waiting for? Come on let’s eat”  Donghae called the 2 as he already feel the tension between them.

Silence was observed between the 3.  There are some attempt to have a conversation but always dies when it comes to Kibum and Hyukjae. 

Half an hour later, the rest of the member came and eventually the mood became light and everyone celebrated.  Everyone have their own activity.hers are playing PS3 not to mention Kyuhyun leading the other members.  Ryeowook is preparing a midnight snack and everyone else are watching movies.

 

In the sala, Donghae was between Hyukjae and Kibum and at the middle of the movie, he felt sleepy.  He then rested his head on Hyukjae’s shoulder.  But as soon as his head was about to land on Hyukjae’s it was moved by Kibum and let the fish rest on his shoulder.

Eunhyuk is very frustrated inside.  Oblivious of the situation, they don’t know that a certain pink lover also known as the president of the Eunhae Shipper’s club noticed the tension between the 2.

Sungmin called their attention and decided to take a group photo.  “Everyone!!! Let’s take a group photo.  I want to post it online for the ELF and for Hae’s Birthday.  I am very sure they would be very happy seeing Donghae sleeping on his birthday”  He then prepares a DSLR on a tripod and is setting it to a timer.

Before starting the timer.  “Bummie, can you let Donghae rest on Eunhyuk’s lap.  It’s for Eunhae fans.”  He smiled to Kibum and giggled with his brilliant idea.  The latter has no choice but to pass the brunette to the monkey's lap.

Heechul added “I bet there will be new fanfics to read again tonight!” 

Eunhyuk smirked and posed his gummy smile on the photo.  After the photoshoot, he looked at Sungmin receiving an “I got your back” glare.

Eunhyuk thought of the best way to lure Hae. 

I got the best weapon! I can always use Fan Service…  Hyukjae whispers to himself completely unaware that a certain turtle lover heard everything he says.

He thought of it as a way to at least show his affection to Donghae.  Donghae felt comfortable in Hyukjae's lap but was later woke up as Ryeowook finished their midnight snack.

Sooner, the party finishes and the members from the other floor including Hyukjae left while the other members went to their room.  It's the best time for the couple to talk about their relationship.

Kibum backhugged Donghae.  "I really missed you!" Kibum started to kiss Donghae's neck but he tried to get out of the Hug.  He surely missed Kibum but somehow a small part of him rejects the latter.  It could be the part that secretly longs for Eunhyuk.  From the moment he heard Eunhyuk sob in the toilet up to the confrontation, he was very sure that Hyukkie feels something for him.  He just needed to prevent the awkwardness between them that is why he chose to deny it as Hyukjae denies to him.  As time pass by he observe that there was a growing fondness to Eunhyuk that made him felt guilt when Eunhyuk saw them hugging.

"So many things happened Kibum-ah.  You were not with me.  3 years without communication." He felt tears already pouring and Kibum tried to hug him again tighter.  "I'm sorry"  All that Kibum could say was the 2 words.  "I came back to correct everything"  He also started to cry.  It was the first time he saw Kibum crying.  He return the hug to his boyfriend.  "We'll make it work.  I promise"  Kibum tightened the hug.  "Just don't leave me again".

The two shared a passionate kiss and hold each other's hand.  

Donghae was not very sure.  But at least he have something to hold on now.  Unlike before.  He decided to just go with the flow.  He just hopes that Hyukjae won't come up and confess to him for it will surely make him undecided.  Kibum left and promise to come again tomorrow.  

 

Meanwhile...

2 Super Junior member is up to something.

 

Yesung heard the make up conversation of Donghae and Kibum and is completely convinced that the 2 are inlove.  He was happy for them.  It should be perfect now but he remembered the hidden scheme of a certain monkey.  He decided someone has to stand up and help Hyukjae know his place.  Getting ready to .

---

 Sungmin on the other hand has just finish a lot of scheme for his project Make-Eunhae-Real.  

 

*************

Done with the chapter.  I bet there will be a clash between Eunhae Shipper and Anti Eunhae on the next chapter. Sorry for the grammar errors.  Haven't proof read it yet.

By the way thank you so much for subscribing. I see many are asking whether this is a Eunhae or Kihae fic.  I am still undecided though.  I might post a poll on the middle of this story.  Enjoy!!!

I am also hesitant if I will put a .  I will be my first time if ever.