Failed Confession

MY LIFE IS A FAN SERVICE

To Donghae:
Donghae, my Lee Donghae. I won’t call you hyung, because I feel like I’m the hyung, a hyung that should protect you. My Lee Donghae has a pair of unforgettable eyes, your smile is so pure and innocent, causing my ice cold heart to melt in an instant. I still remember when I first came to Korea, a completely foreign environment. It was you who was the first to hold out your hand, it was you who hugged the really scared me. Let’s be brothers forever, okay? Lee Donghae is Kim Kibum’s best friend, I’ll be your hyung okay? When your father died the impact it had on you I can never forget, but I couldn’t spend too much time comforting you, because I have to stick to my work. I can’t let other people look down on us right? Lee Donghae is the kindest person, Teuk hyung said that us two were the two children he trusted the most. When you’re in China, don’t be homesick. Follow Geng hyung, I believe you can do it.

-Kim Kibum

 

Donghae sobbed as he reads the letter from Kibum.  It's been 2 years since his lover left.  He had no choice but to continue living.  His heart is broken and continuously yearning for Kibum.  He's okay with Kibum pursuing his dream.  He's okay with Kibum leaving Suju.  But the hardest part is they are still on the same company.   Why isn't he visiting us.

 

Flashback

"What did I do wrong this time? Was it my me being so immature?  I will change just for you.  Just don't leave me."   Donghae pleaded as Kibum is getting ready to move from their Dorm.

"Hae don't do this."  Kibum hugged Donghae while he is trying his best not to cry.  He remembered saying it to Hyukjae that guys really lose a lot of face when they cry.  But he's not able to prevent those tears coming.  He loved Donghae and it's been 2 years since they become a secret couple that only their closest friend knew.

"I promise I'll be back.  I love you".

End of Flashback

 

Those were the last words he have heard from Kibum and it's the only reason why he continues to wait.

 

---

"Yah! Are you spacing out again?  Get up! we'll be late."  Eunhyuk throw a pillow to Donghae leaving the latter back to reality. "I'm not" Donghae retorted.  "Really? Then can you tell what I just told you for the past 5 minutes?" Eunhyuk asked seriously.  

"It's just you told me to prepare things earlier as we have schedule by 7" Donghae guessed as he was not able to hear Hyukjae while he is contemplating on what happened between him and Kibum.

Eunhyuk just shrugged and left.  "Just be sure to shower at once.  We don't have any time to waste." Eunhyuk took a deep breath and just whispered "Aish another failed attempt".  Donghae heard Eunhyuk.  "What is it? Is there something wrong?"

"Nothing" Eunhyuk answered and leave the room.

 

Eunhyuk couldn't believe himself that he had done it again.

 

Flashback..

While Donghae is sobbing thinking about Kibum,

Eunhyuk entered and it breaks his heart to see Donghae about to cry again.  He seated at the opposite bed and to Donghae doesn't seem to be responding.

 

"That's enough.  I can't stand seeing you like this.  Just forget about him.  I'll be here."  Hyukjae was telling Donghae but the latter was still reading the letter Kibum gave him.  "I love you Donghae." he paused "Did you know?".  He decided to take the risk and confess.  "Just forget about him.  I will make sure to make you happy.  I will not leave you.  I know our friendship will be ruined after this but I just can't hide it anymore.  I can't stand seeing you like that.  It's been 2 years for God sake."  Eunhyuk stopped as he observed that the latter is not hearing him.  He just felt tears coming from his eyes and he just wipe it and get the pillow to throw it to Donghae..

 

End of Flashback

 

 

-----------

I'm so sorry I was away for too long.  But I'll make sure to update more on the following days.