Unexpected Proposal

MY LIFE IS A FAN SERVICE

Donghae's POV

 

Ever since the mini drama, fans can't get enough of Eunhae.  Many of them believe that it's true.  Well I guess it's the fruit of our hardwork in acting.  The managers including Lee Soo Man ships Eunhae that is why they have come up with the idea of using it as a fan service.

 

At first it was awkward since friendship has its boundaries and that doing this skinships give a different feeling but sooner than expected, I came to be comfortable and make it as a hobby on or off cam.  I enjoyed teasing Hyukjae and the way he seems to react is very cute.  The blushing and shy reaction plus the somewhat in denial makes it more fun.  I find it exaggerated at times and not being truthful.  Would you believe that even our 10 year friendship has been denied?  Seriously I felt hurt when he told me that our relationship is only as a member of Super Junior.  It's ridiculous but as he keeps on repeating for other shows, I was able to realize that it could be true.  For Hyukjae at least.

 

No One’s POV

 

The taping has ended and Hyukjae has done it again.  Donghae is getting pissed on how Hyukjae tells fans that we are not friend.  He was not in a good mood.

 

“What’s wrong?”  Hyukjae asked as he noticed the pissed Donghae.  Donghae just continued to walk to the van.  Hyukjae followed and is getting afraid of what the latter could be feeling.

 

“Yah! What’s wrong with you?”  As they arrive at the van.  “Nothing! Why do you care? We’re just “COLLEAGUE” remember?” Hyukjae smirked.  “So that was it?  You’re taking it seriously? It’s just a joke Donghae.  A good line that will make the viewers laugh”  Hyukjae approached Donghae trying to hug the brunette smiling as he finds it cute that Donghae cared too much that he gets pissed by a simple line.  “Well technically we’re not friends.  We’re lovers remember?” He widens his smile brightly as he teases Donghae more.

 

Donghae tries to ignore the latter.  “Yah Kibum is right! Your ‘image control’ is sickening.” He smiles as he remembered Kibum again.  Hyukjae’s smile came into a halt as he observed the latter’s mood to lighten up as he remembered his lover. “Kibum again” Hyukjae silently uttered. 

 

It always happens.  Every time he finds a slight hope that Donghae cares for him a bit, it shatters as Donghae attention always shift to Kibum.  He sighed and it his turn to have a bad mood.  He silently retract his hug to the brunette and seated a little bit far.

 

The brunette however did not notice the change of mood of the other.  He constantly checks for his mobile as he checks for the past’s pictures.  Kibum never texted him since he left.  He just pouted and ignores the latter.  “Yeah right as long as I have Kibum, I don’t care what others think of me.”  He sighed not knowing that he was able to say that verbally and not just in his head.

 

Hyukjae heard everything and is preventing his tears from coming out as he observe his friend drowning himself on memories of his past.  He felt he was stabbed.  It hurts and promised himself not to care anymore.

 

Oblivious of what the other was thinking, Donghae is still thinking hard why Kibum did not even try to contact him.  It has been years and he tried to ask himself if Kibum even miss him.  He was so desperate for his lover’s attention.  He have tried to contact Kibum for many times and he was always directed to a a single tone that could mean leaving it as a voice mail.  He was about to give another try as he received another message from their manager.

 

Your fanmeeting was moved in advance and it will be held tomorrow.  Since we have not enough time for preaparation, please try to have more Eunhae moments to earn more time.

 

Donghae’s attention shifts to Hyukjae who is also reading the same message from their manager.  He then approach Hyukjae and gave pleading face that always gets what he wants but this time with a serious atmosphere.

 

“Hyukkie!”   Hyukjae looked at the brunette at the sudden attention and gulps as he saw the stern look from the latter.  “Ne” he responded.

 

Donghae looked closer to Hyukjae and he felt more uneasy for what the latter has to say.

 

“Let’s make EUNHAE real” Donghae sincerely requested.