Chapter 3

MY LIFE IS A FAN SERVICE

“Let’s make EUNHAE real” Donghae sincerely requested.

“Mwuh???” (what?) Hyukjae was startled.  He never expected it to come from Donghae.  “mwuh rah goo?” (what did you say) He asked again. 

“Eunhae” Donghae continued. “Eunhae couple” He clearly stated.  “Let’s make it real.  Let’s do a 24/7 fan service” He states and blinks his puppy eyes to Hyukjae.  “I mean, you know the state of my relationship with Kibum right?”

“Dangyonhaji” (of course) Hyukjae answered.  His eyes are starting to brighten up by the proposal.

“He never texted nor visited me. I think it’s time I make an action.” Donghae stated as he makes more aegyo to plead the blond.

“D-does that mean” Donghae interrupted the blond “Yes, I need you.” He utters.

Hyukjae pinch his cheeks to confirm if he is not dreaming. It was real.  Donghae really wanted to make Eunhae real as they always say on their fan service.

“W-will you forget Kibum that way?” He asked as he still knows that Donghae is still in love with Kibum.

Donghae averted his eyes.  “I would be lying if I say yes.” He sadly replied.  “I was thinking that if we make it official, he would definitely be informed.” He looks back to the blond with a gasp.  “I was thinking he would be jealous and tries to get back to me.”

Hyukjae’s cheery disposition started to diminish.  “Will you help me Hyukkie?” the brunette continues.

Tears are starting to emerge on Hyukjae’s eyes when suddenly they got interrupted by the driver.  “We’re now here on SM.”

Hyukjae shrugs and tries to get out of the van.  “L-let’s just talk about this some other time.” He manage to mutter without looking into the brunette who seems to be occupied by the thought of having his lover back at the said plan.

“I need to go to the washroom.”  Hyukjae speeds up to the nearest washroom as he cannot contain the tears surfacing his single lid eye.

“Meet you at the lobby.” Donghae cluelessly responds.

Hyukjae tried to calm himself and clean his face as he hides on one of the cubicle. “Damn it Donghae! You are so cruel! I can’t believe I loved you all this time.”  He silently cries as he let go of his personal sentiments”

He continues to let go of his emotions and tries to clean himself when he was sober.  He loved Donghae way too much that he will do everything the brunette has to say.  He decided to agree with the proposal.  He wipes his tears and applied some eye drops to eliminate the red shades in his eyes as the result of his crying a while ago.  He runs to the lobby where he saw Donghae waiting.

“What took you so long?” Donghae asked him eyeing the blond with somewhat inquisitive look but he did not wait for the other to answer him.  “The manager gave our schedule for the week starting from the fan meeting tomorrow.  Here’s your copy.’ He handed the folder still looking in the blond sympathetically.

Hyukjae pick up the folder.  “Hae listen about your proposal” Hyukjae started to express his decision and suddenly cuts by the brunette. “I changed my mind.”  Donghae averted his eyes and started to walk back to the van.  “I’m feeling a bit tired now.  I want to go home and have a rest. Let’s go.”

Hyukjae wonders at the sudden change of decision but since the brunette has mention about being exhausted, he just decided to have it slide for now.  He walked and caught up with Donghae and place an arm in the brunette’s shoulder as what he used to do in a very friendly and not the take-advantage-to-the-skinship way. 

Donghae notice the arm on his shoulder as they walk to the van and tries to remove it while changing the topic so that the other will not notice the awkward sensation he is currently having.