Chapter 5

Candy Man

 

A/N: A VERY SHORT CHAPTER AHEAD. IT'S ONLY LIKE, 300+ WORDS OR SOMETHING. WITH THIS, IT'S LIKE I LIED WHEN I SAID THAT THE NEXT CHAPTER WOULD BE THE LAST, BECAUSE THIS WASN'T ACTUALLY THE END. XD THE NEXT, MAYBE. 

 

~*~o~*~

 

 

Sunggyu was sitting all by himself on one of the chairs at the airport. He looked around, hoping to see the familiar figure that left him a while back, but saw none. He stared at the floor and recalled his conversation with Woohyun and Hoya.

 

 

“Hyung, are you sure about this?” asked Hoya.

 

“Of course.” Sunggyu replied stiffly.

 

“So, if he doesn’t accept your ‘confession’, you’re going to Japan?” Woohyun asked.

 

“And if he does, you’ll stay?” Hoya continued.

 

“Yes. I guess so.” Sunggyu shrugged.

 

“Be more serious hyung! I won’t be seeing you for a long time if that jerk rejects you!” Woohyun cried. “If it was me you’re confessing to, you won’t need any flight ticket to Japan because I am sure as that I will accept your confession.”

 

“Too bad you aren’t the one hyung’s confessing to.” Hoya mocked, smirking at Woohyun.

 

“Prepare to die, you bastard.” Woohyun warned and tackled the younger.

 

 

Sunggyu’s thoughts were cut off when he heard a woman speak over the speaker informing the passengers of the flight to Japan to get on the plane. (A/N: I don’t know what they say over the speaker or whatever because I haven’t even gone to an airport, so I just guessed it XD)

 

“So I guess this is it…” he whispered to himself.

 

 

~*~o~*~

 

 

“Ugh. Can you go faster, please? You’re not doing it on purpose right? If you are, I swear I’m going to–”

 

“Shut up, will you? Yes, I’m doing it on purpose… Nah, I’m just kidding.” Woohyun said, cutting Myungsoo’s words.

 

“That’s not even funny. Just, go faster.” The latter pleaded.

 

“For Sunggyu, Woohyun… For Sunggyu.” Woohyun whispered softly to himself and drove faster, like what Myungsoo wanted.

 

Successfully, they’re at the airport in no time. (A/N: LOL I’m freaking rushing everything in here omg)

 

 

~*~o~*~

 

A/N: This chapter is super duper freakingly short because the ending should be separated from any chapters. Hopefully, I can post the ending tomorrow. But, I think that we're going out tomorrow. Whatever. LOL I was wandering off on Wattpad, which caused lack of any updates. At this moment, I can only suggest for you guys to "Expect the unexpected". :D That's all for now. You can suggest anything for the ending, just be quick. :3