Chapter 2

Candy Man

 

A/N: This is loooong. LOL not really. XD Now, I don't have any chapters reserved. So, the next chapter is going to be a long wait. :D Sorry about that. 

 

~*~o~*~

 

 

“Yah Nam Woohyun! Where are you?” Sunggyu shouted from the counter. There weren’t any costumers inside the store and Hoya’s father went out for a while, so Sunggyu’s free to shout as loud as he want.

 

Sunggyu felt arms circling his waist.

 

“I’m right here hyung.” Woohyun whispered softly at Sunggyu’s back.

 

Just then, the main door chimed revealing Myungsoo with Minsoo in his arms. Myungsoo’s eyes widened at the sight before him – someone was hugging his newfound-crush. Sunggyu stiffened, and Woohyun slowly removed his arms around Sunggyu’s waist. Then there was silence.

 

“Hyung!” Minsoo exclaimed with eyes shining brightly at Sunggyu, breaking the tense around the store. “Myung hyung put me down already.” He added, and the older obeyed.

 

Woohyun cleared his throat awkwardly and mumbled an “Excuse me.”

 

Minsoo rushed over Sunggyu, and demanded for candies. Myungsoo just watched them talk; he’s still dazed by the happenings.

 

“Hyung, what’s your relation with that guy?” Minsoo asked Sunggyu and Myungsoo quickly hushed Minsoo.

 

“Minsoo-ah, you shouldn’t ask things like that.” Myungsoo whispered at Minsoo, but it still reached Sunggyu’s ears.

 

“It’s okay,” Sunggyu said looking at Myungsoo, then at Minsoo, “We’re just friends.”

 

“Really?” Myungsoo asked, trying hard not to sound too happy.

 

“Yes. Why? Do you think that I’m into guys?” Sunggyu chuckled.

 

“You’re not?” Myungsoo asked again, disappointed from the fact that Sunggyu’s straight as a pole.

 

“I am.” Sunggyu said and Myungsoo’s heart just started beating faster. Myungsoo never thought that those two words can make himso happy.

 

“Myung hyung! I want all of these!” Minsoo showed Myungsoo the candies he collected in his arms, interrupting the two older guys’ conversation.

 

“Myung?” Myungsoo blushed when he heard Sunggyu say his nickname.

 

Myungsoo gathered the candies from Minsoo nervously, and said, “T-That’s me. My name is M-Myungsoo and this is Minsoo, by the way.”

 

“Oh, I’m Sunggyu, and the guy a little while ago was Woohyun.” Sunggyu said as he grabbed the candies from Myungsoo.

 

“So that will be Gyu hyung, I guess?” Myungsoo voiced out his thoughts.

 

“Gyu hyung?” Sunggyu tilted his head slightly and Myungsoo blushed, looking like a living tomato.

 

“M-Minsoo. He – That’s – Maybe he’ll call you G-Gyu hyung.” Myungsoo nervously laughed.

 

“Well, you can also call me Gyu hyung if you want, Myung.” Sunggyu said, amused by Myungsoo’s stuttering.

 

“That w-would be nice, G-G-Gyu hyung.” Myungsoo kept feeling butterflies inside his stomach as he paid Sunggyu.

 

“Here. Come again.” Sunggyu smiled while giving Myungsoo the bag of candies and Myungsoo can feel his soul leaving his body in an instant when their fingertips brushed.

 

“S-Sure. Thanks. B-Bye.” Myungsoo grabbed Minsoo’s hand and nervously exited the store, noticing a pair of eyes glaring at him as he walked by.

 

 

~*~o~*~

 

 

“Sunggyu hyung. Do you like me?” Woohyun asked out of the blue when Hoya’s out of their sight.

 

Hoya’s father gave them a day off, (which they spent together at the park with Hoya tailing them) since they’ve been working very hard the past few weeks. And within those weeks, Myungsoo regularly visits the store thrice with Minsoo. Obviously, it didn’t go unnoticed by Woohyun and it was bugging him.

 

“Of course. But not like the way you like me. I’m sorry.” Sunggyu replied honestly. He doesn’t want Woohyun to assume things that wasn’t true.

 

“But Hoya said-“

 

“Not everything that Hoya says was true, okay?” Sunggyu cut Woohyun off. Both of them became silent, until Hoya came to break the ice.

 

“Hey! Let’s buy ice cream!”

 

 

~*~o~*~

 

 

“Gyu hyung!” someone from the store’s main door yelled, however, it’s not someone Sunggyu was expecting.

 

Sunggyu looked at the main door, and whispered “Hoya.”

 

“Why the long face hyung?” Hoya asked, wondering why Sunggyu looks dejected.

 

“Because there’s only one person – no, two persons who can only call him by that nickname. And it’s not me nor you.” Woohyun said bitterly, suddenly finding the floor interesting.

 

“What? I don’t get it. What did I miss?” Hoya asked again, regretting the fact that he didn’t visited the store for a whole month.

 

“Nothing.” Sunggyu answered abruptly as he arranged the candy containers properly, making sure that they are in their right place.

 

At the same time, the main door opened and two familiar figures entered the shop cheerfully, oblivious with the happenings inside.

 

 

~*~o~*~

 

 

Myungsoo opened the door of the candy shop that he’s visiting for the last weeks with Minsoo tagging along beside him. The little boy was excited to see his Gyu hyung again, but his excitement is incomparable from Myungsoo’s. They entered with glee and Myungsoo caught sight of an unfamiliar face staring at them. Thinking that it was just a creepy costumer, he shrugged it off.

 

“Gyu hyung~!” Minsoo shouted cheerfully while Woohyun groaned, and Hoya somewhat hinted on who the newcomers are.

 

“Minsoo, how are you?” Sunggyu asked and ruffled the younger’s hair, earning glares from Woohyun.

 

Before Minsoo can answer, Hoya interrupted.

 

“Sunggyu hyung, who are they?” He asked.

 

“Oh, this cute little kid here is Minsoo, and that’s Myungsoo,” Sunggyu looked at Myungsoo, “his older brother.” Myungsoo bowed slightly and Hoya did the same.

 

“Hello! I’m Minsoo. What’s your name hyung?” Minsoo asked Hoya with such enthusiasm.

 

“Tch. He never asked my name before, but he asked Hoya, biased brat.” Woohyun whispered to himself.

 

“My name is Howon, but you can call me Hoya.” Hoya smiled and he can see Woohyun glaring at him, not amused by the fact that he was being friendly with the kid.

 

“Okay, Hoya hyung!” Minsoo happily said. “Can I have candies now?” he asked and Hoya nodded, leading the way to the candy corner.

 

“What brings you here? You already visited thrice this week right?” Sunggyu asked already knowing Minsoo’s schedule of eating candies thrice a week.

 

“Ah.. Yes. It’s because –“ Myungsoo paused not knowing what to say, he can’t let Sunggyu know that he just wanted to see him. “Minsoo suddenly craved for candies, and pleaded to go here, he even sulked.” Myungsoo simply lied, showing Sunggyu a sheepish smile.

 

“Myung hyung! I did not plead and sulked! You are the one who wanted to go here in the first place! You are the one who pleaded and sulked.” Minsoo corrected and pouted, making Myungsoo open his eyes and mouth widely.

 

Hoya giggled and said, “Wow, kids don’t lie, don’t they?” already forgetting about Woohyun’s presence.

 

Myungsoo was speechless, he felt like a reindeer caught in the spotlight.

 

“Well, I’m still allowed to crave for candies… Right?” he laughed nervously.

 

“I’m out of here.” Woohyun, who obviously dislike the scene before him, said, opening then closing the door with a loud bang.

 

 

~*~o~*~

 

 

“Okay, Sungyeol. Just be your happy self, and seduce that guy. Is that clear?” Woohyun whispered at the tall choding beside him, eyeing the apartment where the subject of their conversation has been living.

 

Yes, Woohyun researched about Myungsoo, and he found out where the guy lived. He was planning on ‘hooking’ up Myungsoo with other guys, so that he can finally have Sunggyu for himself. Weird, I know.

 

Woohyun handed Sungyeol a bag, and pushed him out of the bushes. The tall guy gave him a ‘what-the--is-this’ look, eyeing the bag on his hand.

 

“That guy love candies.” Woohyun simply said.

 

 

~*~o~*~

 

A/N: Still have no idea on what will Sungyeol do.. /le sigh (OW MYUNGYEOL!!!)
WOW 17 subscribers already?!?! Are you guys freaking kidding me?! OTL Thank you very much~♥
Yeah, tomorrow's our first day of classes and I'm really not excited about it. XD Ugh. If I can just take lessons from the internet it would be better. :D

@JunkwangHaehyuk: I also ship Sunggyu with everybody (including Sugjong XD) and yeah, Woogyu is my otp :D I don't know why, but, I kinda like it when namu is crazy over the hamster and the hamster just ignores namu. I'm weird. XD Yeh he's so adorable that he's climbing up my bias' list so fast >,<

@renprix: my / is ready. XD omg death doesn't seem to fit in this story, so no. :D aaaaand, myunggyu is the main pairing, and then, onesided woogyu XD but, a little change won't hurt right? LMAO i'm just kidding ^^ /hides

Comment and subscribe!