Chapter 1

Candy Man

 

A/N: Yep... I'm baaaack!! LOL The next chapter might be posted this weekend. Okay? MIGHT be. XD Because I'm going to be busy with school stuffs starting on Wednesday. 

 

~*~o~*~

 

 

Myungsoo was tired from his work as a photographer, it was just a small photoshoot for a magazine but it took more time than he expected. Ever since their parents died 2 and half years ago, Myungsoo took the responsibility of taking care of his younger brother. He won’t deny that the first few months with his brother without their beloved parents was difficult, but they managed to survive together.

 

“Myung hyung! Let’s buy a candy! Please? I want one!” Minsoo, Myungsoo’s little brother said.

 

They were just on their way home from Minsoo’s school when the latter suddenly craved for sweets. He can’t say no to his brother so he looked around to search for a store that sells candies.

 

“Hyung! There!” Minsoo excitedly pointed at the street across them. Myungsoo eyed the purple colored store that was decorated with cute stuffs that Myungsoo can’t name. Its size wasn’t huge nor small, just average. Myungsoo thought for a while if they should go there, he can’t even tell if it is a candy shop or what. But his hesitation was cleared when he saw a little girl with her mother exited the store with a bunch of candies on her hands.

 

“Okay, let’s go.” Myungsoo said softly without emotions evident on his face, and walked towards the candy shop with Minsoo.

 

Myungsoo isn’t the type of person to like cute things, but because of his little brother, he start to like cute stuffs bit by bit.

 

The moment that they entered the store, Minsoo ran quickly towards the cabinet where the candies were placed when he accidentally bumped into someone. Myungsoo was relieved to see that the man caught Minsoo’s arm before he fell. The man who saved Minsoo looked up and met his eyes, and he just froze. He can’t imagine how someone can be that cute.

 

The guy was older than him, that’s obvious, but his fox-like eyes and chubby cheeks states otherwise. Never in his life have he seen someone with such appearance, is it possible to be cute and handsome at the same time?! He didn’t want to admit it, but that guy was way cuter than Minsoo, or so, in his opinion. Myungsoo was still caught up in his own thoughts that he didn’t realize that Minsoo is in front of him with the cute guy.

 

“Hi, sorry about that, I didn’t mean to bump into your brother.” The stranger’s beautiful voice brought Myungsoo back to reality. And their eyes met again.

 

“Uhm.. It’s okay, he’s not hurt anyway.” Myungsoo looked away and squatted to meet Minsoo’s eye level. “Shall we get your candy now?”

 

“Hyung, I already have my candies. This hyung gave it for free!” Minsoo pointed at the guy happily. Myungsoo just noticed that the guy is wearing a uniform, and is working here. His eyes landed on the guy’s nametag, which read ‘Sunggyu’.

 

“No, I will pay for it.” Myungsoo said, as much as he wanted free stuffs, he don’t want to look like he can’t afford things like candies.

 

“It’s alright,” Sunggyu insisted, “Just this once, I won’t be this kind next time.” He chuckled and Myungsoo felt a warm feeling inside him.

 

“Okay.” Myungsoo said and slightly smiled. “Thanks.”

 

“Hyung! Thank you!” Minsoo smiled widely and Sunggyu equally returned the smile, making his eyes disappear. Myungsoo just blushed seeing Sunggyu smile like that.

 

Suddenly, a handsome guy with black hair appeared behind Sunggyu and pulled him away, saying something about Sunggyu not doing his work properly. The man looks like he works at the shop too.

 

“Well, I think we should go home now.” Myungsoo said and ruffled Minsoo’s hair, silently wishing to see Sunggyu again.

 

 

~*~o~*~

 

 

“Sunggyu hyung!” Hoya, the shop’s owner’s son, yelled from the main door. (A/N: that explains the reason why the shop’s color is purple. XD)

 

“What brings you here? Done practicing?” Sunggyu asked while refilling the half empty containers with candies. Hoya picked one with his bare hands, only to be slapped by Sunggyu.

 

“Yes. The dance steps and routines were surprisingly easy! Anyways, where’s your boyfriend?” Hoya giggled and wiggled his eyebrows.

 

“Boyfriend? Who?” Sunggyu asked, tilting his head slightly.

 

“Nam Woohyun! Hyung, how can you forget?!” Hoya pouted.

 

Sunggyu just looked at Hoya, fighting the urge to glare at the latter.

 

“He’s not my boyfriend.” Sunggyu simply replied.

 

“Aish, poor Woohyun, I pity him for liking someone like you, hyung.” Hoya tried to make Sunggyu guilty.

 

“Look, did you come here just to make me guilty about Nam Woohyun?” Sunggyu asked calmly, eyeing some customers.

 

“Hoya!!” a voice whom Sunggyu knew perfectly yelled from the other side of the store. A black haired guy tackled Hoya and laughed.

 

“Woohyun! Don’t do that! Someone’s going to get jealous!” Hoya said.

 

“Who?” Woohyun asked and looked at Sunggyu who was trying hard to ignore the two younger lads in front of him. “Ah, Sunggyu hyung! You do know that you’re the only one I like, right? No need to get jealous!”

 

“Yeah, I know.. Just, lower your voices, you two.” Sunggyu whispered and accompanied a customer.

 

“Sunggyu hyung likes you, he’s just in denial. I’m 100% sure.” Hoya whispered at Woohyun.

 

“Really?!” Woohyun whispered back.

 

 

~*~o~*~

 

 

“Hey Minsoo-ah,” called Myungsoo from the couch, “Aren’t you craving for candies?” he finally voiced out the question that’s been lingering his mind these days.

 

“Candies? But you said that I can only eat candies once a week. I just ate candies three days ago, Myung hyung.” Minsoo politely replied and continued playing.

 

‘How can he remember something like that at times like this??’ Myungsoo groaned and poked Minsoo’s back.

 

“I’m now allowing you to eat candies twice – no, thrice a week. How’s that?” Myungsoo smiled hopefully at his brother.

 

“Really?? Then let’s go! Let’s buy candies!” Minsoo put his toys down and pulled Myungsoo excitedly, making his way through the door.

 

But to Myungsoo’s surprise, Minsoo dragged him into a candy store near their house. Myungsoo stopped his little brother and lifted him, and headed towards the store where Sunggyu works.

 

“Where are we going Myung hyung?” Minsoo asked.

 

“Just stay still.”

 

 

~*~o~*~

 

A/N: HOHOHOHOHO I was not planning on posting any chapters today but..... well, I don't want my subscribers to wait and..... yeah whatever XD
Yep, it's a new Myunggyu fic. I'M ACTUALLY A HARDCORE WOOGYU SHIPPER WHAT AM I DOING?!?! 
And, HI to the 8 subscribers! ^^ I hope you like the first chappie!!
Comment okay?