Chapter 3

Candy Man

 

A/N: This chapter only have 700+ words. OTL Just now, I realized that I still have a homework left undone XD And it's like, the hardest one. fml. I should've seen it earlier. omg now I'm panicking on getting it done. XD so sorry if the update is short *bows*

 

~*~o~*~

 

 

“Ouch! Don’t hit me!” Woohyun yelled, biting back his laughter.

 

“Did you know how humiliated I am right now?” Sungyeol asked as he keeps on hitting Woohyun.

 

“I didn’t even do anything!!”

 

“Oh really? If you just had the right address of that guy, then I wouldn’t be hitting you right now. You’re so stupid!”

 

“I’m sorry okay? I’m quite pissed too.” Woohyun apologized.

 

“Shall I buy you coffee?” Woohyun asked, already knowing what the choding will answer.

 

“Absolutely. Apology accepted.”

 

 

~*~o~*~

 

 

“So… Sungyeol, our next plan will be–”

 

“No. I’m not participating in any of your plans anymore.” Sungyeol cut off Woohyun.

 

“What?! Then why are you still here??” Woohyun half-yelled, half-whispered. He can’t yell at Sungyeol, considering that they are inside a café.

 

“You offered coffee right?”

 

 

~*~o~*~

 

 

Myungsoo had just exited his agency’s building when he received a call.

 

“Hello?” he said, stopping his tracks.

 

“Is this Kim Myungsoo-ssi? Guardian of Kim Minsoo?” the person on the other line asked frantically.

 

“Yes. What’s the problem?”

 

“Can you please come here right away? Minsoo’s–” Myungsoo cut the call abruptly and quicken his pace towards Minsoo’s school.

 

 

~*~o~*~

 

 

Myungsoo was panting hard when he arrived at Minsoo’s school. He practically ran from his workplace (maybe it was the adrenaline rush), not even bothering to take the bus or any available transportation. He caught sight of a small commotion inside a classroom, and pushed his way through the crowd.

 

“What happened?” he asked out of breath.

 

Minsoo’s teacher approached him, giving him an assured smile.

 

“Minsoo was incredibly bouncy today – saying things about buying candies – so he tripped over a bag on the floor. Luckily, this guy here caught Minsoo before he falls.”

 

A guy who looked younger than him appeared behind Minsoo’s teacher and smiled at him.

 

“I sincerely thank you. I don’t even know how to repay you.” Myungsoo said.

 

“It’s no big deal. I was just at the right place at the right time. I was just looking out for my brother, Sungmin, and the incident happened.” The guy said and smiled sweetly.

 

“Still, thank you. By the way, my name is Myungsoo. And you are?” Myungsoo introduced himself.

 

“Oh, nice to meet you, I’m–”

 

“Hyung! Come on, let’s go home.” The guy’s little brother (Myungsoo thinks) tugged his shirt’s hem, pointing at the door.

 

“Sorry, we need to go.” The guy excused himself and exited the room with his little brother.

 

 

~*~o~*~

 

 

Sunggyu was having a hard time on keeping down the noise coming from Hoya. He was already in a bad mood because Myungsoo didn’t come, as well as Minsoo. Myungsoo didn’t even called or texted him. Sunggyu’s being paranoid and kind of possessive, yes, but he was already fond of the guy’s (and his little brother’s) presence around the shop so he was missing it right now. He already admitted to himself that he likes Myungsoo, but he’s still unsure about the other guy’s feelings.

 

“Sunggyu hyung, come on, let go out of here! There’s no customer–”

 

Hoya’s words were cut when the main door opened, revealing Myungsoo with Minsoo. The grumpy Sunggyu became a bouncy one, which surprised Hoya.

 

“Hyung, since when did you have that jumpy side of you? This is so bizarre.” Hoya commented.

 

Ignoring Hoya, Sunggyu entertained the newcomers.

 

“I thought you’re not going to come today, but here you are.” He said.

 

“Yeah, something happened, but it’s all okay now.”

 

“Gyu hyung! Someone saved me from falling a little while ago!” Minsoo enthusiastically said, his eyes going big.

 

“Really? Then, should we give him candies as a thank-you gift?” Sunggyu asked, not knowing that the guy who they are talking about will play a not-so-great role in ruining his relationship with Myungsoo.

 

 

~*~o~*~

 

 

“Minsoo-ah, congratulations!” Sunggyu exclaimed, ruffling Minsoo’s hair.

 

He was at the amusement park with Myungsoo and Minsoo. They are celebrating because Minsoo was casted as a character in their school’s play. Minsoo wanted Sunggyu to come, so that’s why he’s with them. Sunggyu didn’t mind, he actually liked the idea that he’s spending time with Myungsoo.

 

“Thanks Gyu hyung!” Minsoo smiled happily, reaching out to hold Sunggyu’s big hand.

 

“Let’s ride the carousel!” the kid added, this time, holding his older brother’s hand using his free one.

 

 

~*~o~*~

 

A/N: Okaaaay.. About the manly guy, I told you guys that you shouldn't believe in anything I say XD most of the things that I say regarding some stuffs about the story actually means the opposite XDD /mean Thanks for the new subscribers and the comments!! :D I just wanna hug you all!! :DD yeah, boring (is it?) chapter I know. Even the plot in my mind sounds crappy XD /blames school XD My/Our teachers are torturing me/us T____T so many homeworks to do.. ugh. my brain's about to bgfdsogbhsdoghdofgb. ok.

See you. ♥