Avengers?

Thank You For Being By My Side

[Donghae POV]

I was on my way to the lobby to search for Ms Kang because Mr Lee wanted to meets her now, yeah you can say that I was delivering messages for The Mighty Lee. While I was walking towards the information desk, I thought I heard someone was saying Kyuhyuns name. I turned around and saw a girl was talking to someone through the phone, does she know Kyuhyun? Come to thing of it, I never actually met his friends before. I continue to talk with Ms Kang and there it’s again, she was saying Kyuhyuns name again. I was curious of her relationship with Kyuhyun, so I decided to listen to her conversation. She keeps on saying his name for about 3 or 4 times, and by the way she is talking she is his friend. I had to confirm it, so I decided to have a talk to her. I pat on her shoulder and when she turned around, she looks shocks. I guess she never expected to meet me The Lee Donghae. By the way, she looks pretty for someone who knows him.

Yes, may I help you? ’ she asked in a calm voice. Whoa~ this is new. I mean usually when some girls saw me, they would squeak right? Who wouldn’t? Stop thinking and speak Donghae.

You see, I kept on hearing you saying Kyuhyuns name so I was wondering. Are you a friend of his?’ i asked politely,

Yes. I am.’ She replied. I finally found one, yay me!

‘Erm.. If you don’t mind, can I have a talk with you about Kyuhyun? You see this is the first time I ever met his friend and I’m curious to know how he lived outside besides you know works.’ I asked looking at her.

Ok. But telling you the truth, I thought you guys are close and know things about each other. I guess he didn’t talk much is he? Instead of wasting time on talking, he prefers to stay home and play Starcraft. Am I right?’ she replied while looking me in the eyes.

This girl know Kyuhyun a lot more than me. So I took her to a cafeteria so that we can talk comfortably.

What is Kyuhyun doing now?’ she asked out of the blue,

Oh. He had to go to the Central Park for their K.R.Y contract performances.’ I replied her while helping her to sit on a chair like a gentlemen.

I see.’ She said with a depress tone.

When the waiter serves us our coffee, I heard she was muttering about something like ‘Urgh~ why it has to be today? Today is the last day they showing the Avengers.’, did I heard her right?

Avengers? You mean the Avengers where super heroes gather up? ’ I asked suddenly which make her shocked a bit.

Yep and today was the last day. And I thought I could watch it with Kyuhyun. Now I had to go by myself.’ She said even more disappointed.

Erm.. Can I come with you? I mean, I had always wanted to watch it but because of my stupid schedule I never find the time to watch it.’ I asked hoping she agrees.

Really? You really wanted to watch it with me? Yes! Now I won’t have to watch it alone.’ She said while throwing a fist in the air. I just nodded my head. Well she’s weird, people usually hesitated to out go out with someone they just know but all she care about is whether she’s going alone or not. Who cares about that, I am about to watch Avengers!

Tell me where the dressing room is?’ she asked which make me confused. Why would she ask that?

Huh?’ is all I can say to her,

Well you can’t go out looking like you right? So we have to find you a disguise.’ Well she got a point there. So I show her the room and she suddenly search and took some clothes.

Here, wear this and this.’ She said as she hand me the clothes and the WIG! Oh man, I don’t like wig.

Come on, the movie going to start in one hour, and it takes 30 minutes to get there from her so we had only 30 minutes to prepare.’ She said

I quickly go and changes into the clothes she gave and showed it to her, I feel like a model all of the sudden.

Sit.’ She said as she gesturing me to sit at the chair in front of the mirror. Now what is she going to do? I just do what she told me to. After 5 minutes or something like that, I’m all set and whoa~ she did a great job on me. Looking at the person in the mirror it’s not Lee Donghae but someone else! This girl is a pro.

Is it ok, Donghae-ssi?’ she asked

This is nice, ar’ I just realize I never ask for her name before,

Eun Young, my name is Lee Eun Young. I’m sorry I never introduce myself before.’ She bowed a little bit. All I can says is she had a nice name.

Seems like you all set, lets move to the cinema.’ She said excitedly

Here I come, Avengers!’ I said without knowing I was speaking out loud. I heard her chuckles a bit, I guess my action is alittle bit childish.