~*~Miss~*~

Thank You For Being By My Side

 

[Eun Young POV]

Today is 26 May I see. I had to prepare everything for his birthday. It has been 2 years since Tae Yong had left me. I still haven’t forgotten about him, so I went to the coffee shop earlier to get thing started. I was about to asked my manager whether or not I can use upstairs then he called out for me as soon as I entered the office.

Oh Eun Young-ah, today is the day right?” he asked, I know he knew about this, but I never thought that he’ll remember the date too.

You can use upstairs all day if you wish to, is not like there customer around.” He patted on my shoulder.

Thanks!” is the only word I can say as I bow to him,

It’s alright. The usual right” he asked, all I can do is nodded my head.

I went upstairs and choose the table beside the window since it’s the table we usually sit every time we went here. I started to place the camera in placed and Ki Joon came in with the green tea cakes and a warm mocha; just how he like it.

Whenever we came here, he always bought the green tea cakes and mocha.

Thanks Ki Joonie” I said to him.

“It’s ok noona, I’ll be downstairs if you needs me” he said while walking down the stairs.

Hmm let’s see, 2 big candles and 6 smaller ones. I just had to put these candles on top of the cake and light it up. Now that everything was set up, it’s time for the camera to start rolling,

{During recording}

Saenggil chukka hamnida, saenggil chukka hamnida, Tae Yong oppa saenggil chukka hamnida! Woo~” I sing and clapped my hand then blow the candles,

Yah Tae Yong-ah, today is your 26th birthday. See what had you made me do, celebrating your birthday all by myself. You do know I hate it when I’m stuff alone.” I took the candles out.

You know oppa, it has been 2 years you’re not by my side. Is it fun watching me from above, you’re cruel for leaving me alone. Hey what am I saying, today is your big day, don’t want to spoil the mood. Let’s eat!” I took a spoonful of green tea cake and ate it.

Hmm~ it taste so good. See, you had make me change my favourite. Thanks to you I had lived differently now. Oppa, do you still remember the time when we celebrate out 4th year anniversary at this very same place and the sky now is the same pink blue-ish colour as that day.

I miss those times and I miss you even more” my tears started to build up at the corner of my eyes.

Oppa nappeun neon, napeun namja chingu. You’re the worst boyfriend I ever had you know that.” My tears started to roll down my cheeks.

What kind of boyfriend would left his girlfriend all alone! How could you just left me like this” I sobbed wildered,

I miss you oppa, I really do” and with that I turned off the camera and kept on eating the cake which I can’t took it in my mouth when I was crying. I told myself not to cry but I just can’t helped it!

[Victoria POV]

Where could this girl be? What’s taking her so long? I’ve been waiting outside her house for almost 30 minutes and now it’s already pass midnight. Where is she? I’m so worry, isn’t she supposed to be back like an hour ago. I had to call Kyuhyun,

Kyu-ah, it’s me Vic

What the. Do you know what time is it now?” he ‘greeted me’ in a sleepy state,

I think I did disturbed him from his sleep.

Eun Young still haven’t back home yet and it’s already 12:40, I’m worried Kyu

What! She haven’t back yet! Just wait for me there, I’ll be right there.”

I was looking downthe apartment and saw Eun Young sitting at the bench at the park, This Girl relly know how to make us worried.

Kyu don’t. I saw her already. It seems likes she had been in the park this whole time.” I said to calm him down.

 “Just make sure she’s ok Vic, and don’t let her stay out too long.” He said in a sad tone,

Don’t worry Kyu, well you better go back and sleep now. Bye.

Bye and remember make her some coco before she sleeps” Kyu sounded like a mother,

Yeah, I know what to do” and with that I ended the call.

Kyuhyun always had been worried about her ever since Tae Yong died. He and Tae Yong were best friend and he promise Tae Yong that he will took whatever he had to do to protect her.

I walked toward Eun Young and saw she was staring at the picture of him again. I called out for her, but she doesn’t hear me so I walked nearer to her.

Eun Young-ah” I called and put my hand on her right shoulder.

Oh Unnie! What are you doing here?” startled her,

I’m here to checked on you and I’ve been waiting for almost an hour now” I said sound tired,

Oh really. I’m so sorry, I didn’t know you were coming. You didn’t even call” she said while checking her phone,

10 missed call! I’m so sorry, I didn’t realise this” she panicked,

Don’t worry bout it. Now can we just enter your apartment now? I’m freaking cold right now.”

 

Ah~ the warmth. I miss you” I said as I stepped in her apartment and quickly land on her couch.

Vic, do you want some drink?” she asked me as she took two cups out from the cabinet

Eun’ah, just let me do it. You must be tired and tomorrow you needs to go to Mokpo right?” I asked a bonus question which I already know since tomorrow is her boyfriend memorial day.

Yea, I’m going to head out at 8

That’s early. Do you need a ride? I mean I can just drive you there” she always went there by bus even though she had a car.

No thanks Vic. You do know I like it better by bus

"Then I'll pick you up when you're done"

"You don't have to. i don't want to bother you with this kind of matter." she said,

But what about last time? You didn’t got to go home right because there isn’t any bus back after 9pm

I can always wait til the next morning right?” she said sarcastically,

That is why I don’t like it. What if you got hit by the people there or gets kidnap there. Ok just call me if you couldn’t find transport to get back Seoul. I don’t want you to stay there ok?” I said in a serious tone because I really care for her,

But…” I cut her

No but, and here’s your coco, drink it while it is still warm. I’ll be taking a bath now.” I said and walked to the bathroom in order to avoid the topic.