Jealousy~

Thank You For Being By My Side

 

[Kyuhyun POV]

What? OPPA~! She called him oppa!! This is unbelievable, how can she call hyung oppa when they just met yesterday. By the way, I’m older than her, why didn’t she ever call me oppa? This is not fair~! And now hyung is going to come with us on our Trio-date.

[Victoria POV]

Haizz~ Seems like Kyuhyun is jealous again,

Oh come on, they only met for two days. What could possibly happen between them?’ I whisper to Kyuhyun so that Donghae and Eun Young didn’t hear us.

But it’s not fair~ She called hyung OPPA~’ he whined,

Ooo~ looks like someone jealous~’ I ,

What! NO WAY!’ Kyuhyun ranted,

What are you guys talking about back there?’ Eun Young asked,

Nothing particular, just works stuff.’ I told her, so that she doesn’t get suspicious on us.

Oh~ I see. Yah CHO KYUHYUN! Don’t you dare to sleep here!’ She hits Kyuhyun right knee,

I’m not trying to sleep and stop calling me that~’ he said in a pissed tone,

Ahh~ Are my baby mad? Don’t be such a baby CHO KYUHYUN’ she said pouting her lips,

How can I’m not when you keep on calling me that.’ He looked outside of the window.

I wonder when they are going to get along.

[Kyuhyun POV]

Kyu been bullied by a girl too. This is so not like you.’ Hyung teased,

Hyung, not you too~’ I pouted my lips, what are they? Are they all working together to get me piss off?

Well, we’re here.’ Hyung said while stopping his car in front of Japanese restaurant, but I don’t want to go here. I want to go somewhere more private like we usually go *without hyung of course*

Hyung~ here?’ I whined because he is suppose to know that I don’t like coming to this kind of place,

What? You didn’t tell me where you want to go, so I thought I bring you here. Is that ok with you Eun Young-ah?’ he asked nicely towards Eun Young, but the way he called her just now makes my starting pounding furiously. What makes hyung can call her like that so easily? Looking at hyung helping Eun Young getting off the car like a gentleman really gets anger rose up into my chest.

Jealous~’ Vic sings while poking my cheeks,

Am not~!’ I said then opened the door and step out,

Here we are sitting in a room that hyung already reserve for us. The waitress gave us the menu and by looking at Eun Young face, I can tell that she isn’t gonna order anything since she’s not the type of person who will waste money on an expensive food. Even though she came from a rich family, I wonder why she does part time jobs all this time. She got talents in the music industry and she’s good with music instruments, why is she never thought of becoming a singer?

I stood up from my seat went over to Eun Young and sat besides her which made hyung looked at me. This is not the first time I sat besides her; it had been a dozen time already and Vic know it.

What’s wrong?’ I asked innocently, he just shakes his head and looked down on the menu.

Hey~ what would you like to eat? Just order anything you want, it’s on me anyway.’ I tried to make her to choose her meal.

Ok, if you say so. But can’t you just pick it for me. I don’t really know the food here.’ She asked me with her sparkle puppy eyes on me. I mentally hit myself, telling myself not to drown. But if she kept on doing that, I might be losing myself in my dreamland.

Alright, but don’t you regret later on.’ I replied her,

‘Don’t worry about it, you do know that I can eat anything as long as it is edible’ she said patting her stomach which make me chuckle.

So does this mean you’re going to stop calling me by my full NAME?’ I asked her to confirm it,

Hmm~’ she sings,

But we had a deal~’ I pouted,

Ok,ok. I’m not like you, you know. BTW you looked so cute when you’re pouted’ she pinches my cheeks which made it red. In other words, hiding my blushes face.

Uhum!’ hyung fake cough,

Eun Young-ah, what would you like to eat? It’s on me.’ Hyung said to her,

No no no… I’m going to pay for the meal since I really need for her to stop calling my full name.’ I cross my hand in front of him,

Alright then. Seems like I’ll treat you next time Eun Young-ah.’ he smiled at her genuinely,

a deal is a deal.’ She said back,

Oppa, why didn’t you ever treat us before?’ Vic asked hyung,

Well, every time when we’re going out, it always include more that ten people right? How can I pay for that?’ Hyung hit Vic in the forehead,

Ouch~ that’s hurt.’ Victoria touch the place she’d been hit

I realise that hyung is really cool to hang out with, not like usual since he’s always hanging out with Eunhyuk hyung. This is not bad at all, I think next time I’ll brings him along with us.