Idiot

Thank You For Being By My Side

[Eun Young POV]

I was pushing the keys of my password on the door when I suddenly heard someone was making its way towards the door. Don't tell me its...

"Oh hey there Eun-ah" the door opened revealing Kyuhyun with a bar of chocolate in his mouth as he greeted me with a grinned,

"Did you just stole one of my chocolate bar again?" I said sarcastically towards him as I kicked off the heals and entered the kitchen drinking a glass of fresh water.

"Is that all you can say to me? Come on, I had waited you for almost an hour and during that time my stomach started to growl. And you miss, need to update your fridge. It's like almost empty in there, no wonder you were so skinny" he sat on the kitchen table and lifted his leg in order to blocked me from walking away.

"Who told you to see what is inside my fridge and didn't Vic told you to go home? What about your schedule for tomorrow?" I face him with my back against the sink.

"Tomorrow schedule had been cancelled" he sang happily,

"That is why I'm available to accompany you" he make the eye-smile at me just to tease me,

Seriously haven't he know yet that it was so annoying seeing him doing that everytime he tried to mock me.

"I didn't say I need accompay" I kicked his legs and walked to the living room.

"Ouch! that's hurt you know" Kyuhyun hopped with his left leg and jumped on the couch besides me.

I scooted further from him and took the remote control, picking a channel to watch.

"So.. How's your date with your Fishy Prince" he poked my side as he kept on making those stupid eye-movement. Idiot!

I rolled my eyes as I kept on focusing on the drama I am watching. Ignoring him was a BAD choice to make. The next thing I realize is he already started tickle me non-stop until I speak up.

"Alright, alright! I'll tell you!" I tried my best to talk while he is still tickling me,

He stopped tickling me and helped me sit properly, still waiting for me to reply him while I'm trying to steady my breathing from laughing so hard.

"Well..." He broke his limit of waiting,

"Do you really want to know?" I asked him a bonus question, which get a stare from him,

"It is a lot more fun than when I'm with you" I ran as fast I can after saying those words, avoiding hard from being tickles by him again.

"What! How could you? I'm your bestfriend!" he yelled as he pouted. It is fun to seriously you'll never get bored. But if it wasn't because of my tired body, I would have had the energy to kept him frustrated,

"Stop whining or I'll kick you out from my apartment," I joke around as I blocked the door of my room from being pushed by Kyuhyun,

"It's not like you can kick me out of here, now let me in!" he said as he pushed harder which defeated my defend and charged in grabbing both of my hand with his right hand, stopping me from running away.

"What were you saying again?" he grinned evilly at me,

"I was just joking aroung Kyu. You know you're the best right" I couldn't stopped myself laughing from the excitement.

"Are you sure? Co'z just now that wasn't the words you said" he stepped closer with his left hand ready to attack me.

"I meant it really!" trying hard so that he will stop but I know it was impossible, I stepped backward and accidentally fell on my bed with Kyuhyun on top of me tickle me to death,

I kicked him off and we both lay on my bed still laughing non-stop on how childish we both are.

 

[Kyuhyun POV]

After waht felt like eternity, we both started to calm down from the laughing, I turned to the side and taka a close look on Eun Young face. Mesmerizing by her beautiness. 

How long can I keep this secret of mine, if she kept on making me fell for her. I don't think I can control my feelings anymore but if I mess up, we couldn't even be friend anymore.

Watching her eyes close and her lips parted a bit as her chest rose up and down, a rush of adrenaline shoot through my body, feeling the urge to kiss her right on the spot.

I hovered above her watching her eyes slowly opened and looked into my eyes, I swallowed a big lump down my throat as I close the distance between us slowly. 

She pushed me with both of her hands still laughing thinking that I was fooling around, I realise that she will never looked at me as a man. I acted along with her covering my mask that was filled with pained, I stood up and pull her up as well as we continued watching the drama in the living room.

We decided to watch movie together since I couldn't watch Avengers last time, so she rented the Dvd for me to watch. As I was focusing with excitement where the hulk started to appear slowly, I felt something heavy fell on my shoulder, I looked to my side and realise Eun Young has already fell asleep. 

It is understandable when she has to travel from Seoul to Hongdae and back to Seoul again in a day. Even I can't stand travelling in a transport for too long. 

I carried her in a bridal style and places her on her bed, covering her with the blanket and secretly kisses on her forehead telling her goodnight. I turned off the light, stepping her room and close the door behind me.

I went back to the living  room and lay on the couch continued watching the Avengers.

I couldn't get myself to forget the incident just now, I was about to kiss her for real!! Even if I wanted to be by her side right now, but I can't. Slowly I dozed off to sleep.