The Meetings

Thank You For Being By My Side

[Eun Young POV]

 

What! Do you have any idea how long had I waited for you? 2 hours Kyu!’ I said angrily,

I mean how can someone breaks their promise last minutes~!

I’m sorry Eun Young-ah, but Mr Lee needs me. Why don’t you ask Vic to go with you?’ he asked through the phone.

If she’s her my friend, will I still be hanging around talking to you right now?’ I replied,

Oh ye~ I forgets about they’re at Japan right now. I’m really sorry Eun Young-ah, I promise you next time I won’t do it again. But that depends though; you do know that I’m in the most influence group…’ started to get out of point.

Uhumn!’ I tried to bring him back to the main topics.

Oops, sorry about that. Well in order to repay you, I’ll treat you 5-days of lunch. Is that ok with you my Princess? ’ he asked playfully. Darn that kid know my weakness over food~!

But you do know that today is the last day they’ll be showing Avengers on screen right? Well it’s not my lost that you couldn’t make it, just don’t forget about the promise you just made or otherwise starting from today I will call you PROMISE BREAKER. got it PROMISE BREAKER~’ emphasizing the word.

Hey~ don’t call me that and the deal isn’t gonna starts until tomorrow!’ he whined,

Well I don’t care! Until you treat me my lunch, I’ll stop.’ stated me.

Ok, ok. I have to go now; don’t forget to tell me the story ok.’ Ha said

No way, why would I want to tell the story!’ I said

What! Why? You know that I really wanted to watch it right?’ Kyuhyun shrieked,

Hahaha its fun to , too bad that I don’t get to see his face.

Depends PROMISE BREAKER, I’ll hanging up now. Bye PROMISE BRE...’ *beeping sounds* wha.. what the~ did he just hung up on me? How dare him, he’s going to pay.

Oh what now? I had to go to the cinema ALONE~ Argh I hate it when I had to walked around the crowd all by myself, I’ll get the feeling that everyone was looking at me and that’s why every time I walked alone I keep my head down cause I get nervous easily. *a pat on my shoulder from behind* I turned around to find Fishy.. I mean Lee Donghae from Super Junior is now standing in front of me.

I know WEIRD~ I had be friend with Kyuhyun and Victoria for 3 years, but it is the first time I actually met my Fishy Prince~ Kyaa!!! OMG~! Is he the one who just pat on my shoulder~Yeep! What should I do? Keep calm Eun Young, just keep calm and don’t let your fangirling mode on.