Last Chapter D:

Snow White (Eunhae Style)

“Everyone! The king has an announcement to make” a voice said through a speaker.

The people of the town, including Hyukjae and his new “family” looked up to the stage at the far end of the market place, where Sungmin stood…. with Kyuhyun.

“Father…” Hyukjae whispered desperately.

“That’s your father?” Donghae asked curiously.

Hyukjae nodded “And he’s with that witch”

“Hello everyone” Sungmin said, sounding slightly nervous.

The attention of the village town turned to the stage where Sungmin sat.

“Everyone, this is your new king!” he said, bringing Kyuhyun forward and placing a crown upon his head.

Everybody gasped in shock, especially Hyukjae. He didn’t want his father marrying somebody like that. Kyuhyun didn’t even know what love was!

“Are there any objections to the king’s wish?” the voice in the speaker asked.

“YES!” Hyukjae shouted, marching up to the stage.

There were gasps throughout the audience at the prince’s sudden appearance.

Sungmin’s eyes lit up at the sight of his son.

“Hyukjae~!” he cried out, running across the stage to envelope his son in a hug.

“Father, stop!” Hyukjae said, pushing Sungmin away “You can’t marry this… this witch!”

“H-Hyukkie. I know about Kyuhyun. I know everything and it’s far more complicated then you think” Sungmin said softly, trying to calm down his enraged son.

“What? So you just forgave him! After all he’s done to us…”

Sungmin nodded “Hyukjae ah.. I really think I’m in love and…”

“Don’t fall for him, he could never love you back” Hyukjae spat.

Kyuhyun, who was standing in the midst of it all gave Hyukjae a soft look.

“Prince Hyukjae, I will be forever sorry and all I ask is for your forgiveness. I love your father, very much and it hurts me to see him worried about you. I would never do anything to hurt you, I shouldn’t have believed I could regain the love of my father like that. It was wrong of me” he spoke.

Hyukjae gave Kyuhyun a look over and came to the conclusion this man was being genuine.

“Fine. I hope you long last with my father” Hyukjae said, bowing and turning around to return back to his new family.

“Wait, Hyukjae ah!” Sungmin called out.

“Where have you been all this time? Are you safe?” he asked.

Hyukjae smiled “Of course appa. I’ve found a love of my own and I know exactly what you’re feeling toward Kyuhyun”

“You have? I want to meet her! I want to meet the woman that has stolen my Hyukkie’s heart” Sungmin said excitedly.

“That’s the thing father, I’ve fallen for a man as well” Hyukjae confessed.

“You have? I want to meet my future son-in-law then!” Sungmin said, just as excited as before.

Hyukjae smiled “Okay then father. Follow me and you can come to” Hyukjae said, smiling slightly at Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun smiled back as warmly as humanely possible for him.

The three walked through the crowed and over where a bunch of people were standing.

“Guys, this is my mother and most of you have met my future father” Hyukjae introduced.

“HYUKJAE! LOOK OUT, THAT WITCH GUY WE’VE BEEN RUNNING FROM IS RIGHT THERE~!” Leeteuk warned.

Hyukjae rolled his eyes “You really think I haven’t noticed that already?”

“Then why isn’t he trying to kill you?” Zhou Mi asked “More importantly, why isn’t he trying to kill any of us?”

“I don’t want to hurt people anymore Zhou Mi. I’m sorry for everything I have put you guys through” Kyuhyun said, bowing. “All I wanted was to fulfil my deceased father’s final wishes. You see, he was a witch and he wanted me to become one too and be the fairest in the land…”

“It’s okay~! We forgive you” Donghae said.

“Who are you anyway? I don’t even know you” Kyuhyun said, raising his eyebrow at the random guy.

“Appa and Kyuhyun, this is my boyfriend. Donghae!” Hyukjae said, answering Kyuhyun’s question.

“He’s so adorable~!” Sungmin said, pinching the boy’s cheeks.

Donghae smiled cutely and Hyukjae pulled Sungmin off his boyfriend.

“What?” Sungmin asked innocently.

“He’s mine. That means no touching” Hyukjae said.

“Hi! My name’s Leeteuk. Your son is just the sweetest!” Leeteuk said, jumping into Sungmin’s view.

Sungmin stepped back a little and was all like “WTF? Who is this person??”

“Appa! This is Leeteuk, my new umma!!” Hyukjae said, a little too enthusiastically.

“Your umma?” Sungmin asked with an eyebrow raised.

“Yeah! Nice to meet you King Sungmin” Leeteuk said with a bow “I’ve heard lots of great things about you!”

“Nice to meet you to” Sungmin said gratefully.

“Oh and this is my other appa, Kangin!” Hyukjae said.

Sungmin glared at the other man who Hyukjae claimed to be his appa.

“Hi there! Nice to meet you!” Kangin said, just as cheerfully as his husband.

Sungmin softened at the other man. He seemed nice and he clearly cared for Hyukjae just as much as he did.

“Nice to meet you to” Sungmin said, shaking Kangin’s hand.

“Yah! You guys! We have to go shopping before the market’s close for the day” Sandeul cut in.

“I want Ogyupsal!” Shindong shouted out.

“Me too, me too!” Henry said.

“We need to get food for Ddangkkoma!” Yesung said softly.

“Yeah, our baby needs his food” Ryeowook agreed.

“Are all of you living together?” Kyuhyun asked curiously.

Hyukjae nodded “We don’t really have a place to stay”

“And we’re so far from home” Henry said, pouting.

“And Heechul takes too long in the bathroom!” Baro complained.

“Well… there’s lots of space in the palace and nobody is using it” Sungmin suggested.

“A palace?” Leeteuk asked dreamily “Wouldn’t that be just like a fairy-tale Kangin ah?”

“Imagine how much space Kkoma would have to play!” Ryeowook said.

“So… is it a yes?” Sungmin asked.

Leeteuk nodded “What about you two?”

Baro and Sandeul looked at each other, having a silent discussion. In the end they both nodded in agreement.

Everybody moved into the palace. Eunhyuk and Donghae both lived happily ever after with their large family and this is where the story ends~!

~~~

A/N Sorry about the last chapter taking so long and turning out so bad! But I really had no idea how to end this fic!! Thank you for reading everyone^^ Buh bye~