The Key To Your Heart?

Let's Play A Game. [HIATUS]

"Would you like any drinks with that, Mr. Kim?" Sunny asked, her eyes directly on her favourite customer's. "No, but could you serve our table again, later, Sunny? My daughter is coming, and I don't know what she likes. She's your age."

She smiled. "Yes sir!" she giggled. "Is your daughter pretty?"

"She is to me."

"Ah, arasso, Mr. Kim. Your meal is being prepared. I'll come back later." she smiled, and walked back into the kitchen.

Sunny worked at a famous restaurant, where only the richest of the rich go. She knew the regular customers well, and they loved her, especially Mr. Kim.

She was dozing off at the counter, her thoughts drifting off to today's events. "Ugh .. Why did I have to insult a queenka? Now I can never have pece at school." she thought.

"Sunny! This is Mr. Kim's order!"

"Arasso." She expertly balanced three plates on each hand. As she walked to Mr.Kim's table, she noticed a familiar face.

"Daddy, I want that Porshe I saw in the store yesterday. Can I have it?" Oh no. Sunny knew that sickly, snobbish voice. It was that 'queenka' !

"I'm so ed .." she thought. She didn't expect friendly, old Mr. Kim to have such a y daughter.

She tried to cover her face with the plates. Suddenly, she felt an unbalanced plate topple, and-

"Aaaaaaahhh! My dress!"

"! Oh, .. Um, I'm sorry Miss .. Taeyeon?" 

"Sunny .." Taeyeon hissed at the sight of her. 

Sunny had to bite her lips really hard, in order not to laughing all over the place. Taeyeon had peas and gravy all over her dress!

"Oh my! I'm so sorry, Miss." the poor manager stuttered, reaching out a hand to help clean up the mess. "I-Is there anything I can do for you?"

"I want her fired. Now."

"Y-Yes, miss. It shall be done. Sunny, back into the kitchen."

Taeyeon narrowed her eyes. "Now." she hissed.

"Alright, then. Sunny, don't come back to work tomorrow. I'll mail you your paycheck at the end of today."

Taeyeon smirked. This was revenge for her torn sleeve the other day. "Never mess with Kim Taeyeon. Ever." she thought.

 

"AISH!" Sunny paced in circles around her room, throwing pillows and soft toys everywhere. "Such a ."

She fell back into her bed. "Maybe tomorrow will be better," she thought.

"You wish." 

 

Since today was Valentine's Day, couples could be seen making out at the lockers in school. As Sunny walked past the lockers, she spotted Taeyeon and her crew at the far end of the hall, near her locker. It was covered in some sort of pink, fluffy fur. Eeeww.

When Taeyeon opened her locker, an unbelievable amount of candy, chocolates and whatnot flowed from it. She grinned, and opened a small box from the pile. Her eyebrows raised in surprise, as she lifted up the beautiful necklace from the box. It had a silver coloured 'T' with other intricate patterns. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. The girls around her gasped, and exchanged envious glances.

"I hope I get at least one. One will do." Sunny thought, as she typed in the password for her locker. When she opened it, she found a random box made out of notebook paper, with a piece of candy taped to it. She raised her eyebrows. THIS was what she got? Geez, at least the guy could've used wrapping paper, right?

Nevertheless, she opened the box. "WOW," she gasped in surprise. "It's so beautiful .." Like Taeyeon, she received a necklace too, except it was in the shape of a key with wings, and it was made out of silver gold. It had tiny diamond studs in it, and it was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. "So .. Freaking .. Expensive .." she giggled in delight.

She peered inside the box again, only to find a card. It said :

"Happy Valentine's Day, Sunny. You immediately caught my attention when I first saw you. That's rare. No girl has ever done that before. This is the key to my heart. I'll be wearing a heart locket necklace, one that matches yours, just for today. If you accept me, open my locket using your key. I'll be waiting, and .. Catch me .. If you can."

"From Your Secret Admirer, Sun."