y Old Ahjussi

Let's Play A Game. [HIATUS]

"Hello Sungminnie!" Leeteuk patted his best friend on his back. "How's your 'confession' coming along? Has she found out yet?"

Sungmin pouted, his expression slightly sad. "Nah. But when she saw my locket, she panicked."

"I'll make sure she ends up with you. I have a few plans." he grinned cockily. "I'm such a genius!" he rubbed his hands in glee as he walked to class.

"Teuk-ah .. You want to make plans for me and Sunny when you haven't made plans for yourself and Taeyeon yet?" Sungmin rolled his eyes, and climbed over the school fence. "If I didn't ship TaeTeuk you'd never have a chance with her." He landed on the ground with a slight thump. "Time for some candy."

 

"Hey Teuk." Sunny slammed her books on the table, her pretty features distorted, making a frown.

"Why are you sad?" he questioned. He didn't like it when Sunny was sad.

"Oppa .. I'm nothing but a dongsaeng to you, right?

"Y-Yes. Why do you ask?"

"Nope, nothing. I'm just in a bit of a dilemma."

Leeteuk didn't dare to ask any more questions. He was afraid he had just done what he wasn't supposed to do. Make Sunny like him.

 

As Sunny walked past the lockers, she noticed something pink on her own locker. She paused. "Did Taeyeon decorate my locker with her pink fur?" she thought. She walked back to her locker, forming a grim line. It wasn't fur, it was a pink lollipop, along with a mini pink bowtie! "Hmm .." she pondered for a while. "Was this given by my secret admirer again?" she blushed. She carefully stuffed the lollipop into her pocket. 

"Hey Sunny-Bunny." Sungmin rested his head on her shoulder. She froze. "Would you like to go to the amusement park tomorrow with me, after school?"

"Bunny? Um .. Sure, I guess."

"Yay!" he clapped his hands, in an aegyo-like way. "Since we aren't taking the last class together tomorrow, I'll meet you in front of your classroom."

"A-Arasso, oppa. See you." Sunny stood there rooted to the marble floor as Sungmin left. "Did he just ask me out?" she giggled.

"Hello Sunny!" Donghae placed his arm around Sunny's shoulders. He felt a sudden chill next to him. "And hello, Sica."

"Hello oppa," Sunny smiled, playing with her necklace once again. "Hey Jessica."

"Hey Sunny! Yah, Fishy! Isn't that the key necklace Sungmin bought?" Jessica asked, her arms crossed. "Buy me one too! Wait .. Did I just .."

"YAHHHHH! SICA!" Heechul, who was around the corner, 'magically' appeared and dragged her off by her ear. "Now we're dead. You revealed the secret! Sungmin is going to make us eat only chicken feet and CUCUMBERS for the rest of the week!" he whispered, emphasizing the word 'Cucumbers'.

"C-CUCUMBERS?!" She fainted right on the spot. "I wish I hadn't told her that." Heechul laughed.

 

Leeteuk slammed his fist on the table. "Alright guys, tomorrow our baby Sungmin and Sunny are going on a date. We're going to stalk, I mean, observe their date and make sure its perfect. As President of the SunSun Shipper fanclub-"

"Are we gonna follow them around? Cause I think that's kinda rude," Jessica interrupted, giving Leeteuk her what-if-we-mess-this-up look. "Like the time when you guys followed me and Fishy around on our dates, and one time I fainted because you guys started throwing cucumbers at me."

"We wanted Donghae to shield you from the cucumbers so he would look manly! See, it worked, and at the end of the day you two even-"

"Hey! THAT'S private!" Donghae grumbled, arms crossed. "And how did you know something so private? We didn't tell anyone."

Leeteuk winked. "So you did do something .."

"Hey guys .. This is just stupid. I'm going home." Taeyeon slung her bag over her shoulder, and walked out of the room silently. She muttered something unintelligent. She didn't like this 'SunSun' thing. It made her feel .. Not quite right. "I'm straight. I'm straight .." she chanted, over and over again as she walked home. Suddenly, she heard an eerie whistle.

"W-Who's there?" she fumbled in her bag for her pepper spray. "I have p-pepper spray, and I'm not afraid to use it!" She glanced up. It was an ahjussi, with bald patch on his head and missing teeth. 

"Are you alone, pretty girl?" the man gave her a crooked smiled. He looked around, and back to her. He pushed Taeyeon into a bush and began ing her tight blouse.

"Y-YAHHHH! STOP! SOMEONE! HELP MEEEEE! I'M GETTING ING , AND THERE ARE WORMS IN THIS BUSH!" Taeyeon screamed and cried for help, but no one heard her cries.

The old man laughed and started unbuckling his belt. "Ooh I can't wait!" he his lips.

"OH GOD SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE! I'LL PAY YOU A MILLION DOLLARS! A CAR! WHATEVER! HELP ME!"

 

Sunny was walking on the road to home when she heard a familiar voice cry for help. "HELP MEEEE!"

"Oh god! It's Taeyeon!" She sprinted over to the other side of the road, where the screams and squeals were coming from. "Taeyeon! Where are you?!" She froze when she saw a ahjussi about to Taeyeon. "Oh, what do I do? I have nothing to .." Just then, she spotted a pair of long, sharp gardening scissors in a bush.

"YAH! STEP AWAY FROM THAT GIRL!" Sunny threatened, her hand making a snipping motion with the scissors. She stared directly into his eyes, not wanting to accidentally look at his manhood. The ahjussi looked down at his manhood, and at her scissors. He spat at Sunny, quickly grabbed his clothes, and ran off as quick as lightning.

"Thank you for saving me fom that y ahjussi." Taeyeon quickly buttoned her blouse back. She popped her head out of the bush and saw someone unexpected. "Oh .. Hey Sunny."

"Hey, you okay, Taeyeon?" Sunny dusted some leaves off Taeyeon's head. She looked genuinely concerned. "Did that guy you? Do you want to call the police?"

"I-I'm fine .. I think I'm only traumatised for life. No big deal." Taeyeon heaved a sigh of relief. "Thank you. Why are you here?"

"I'm walking home. Do you want me to walk you back home?"

"If you don't mind .. Where's your house?"

"I live at that house over there." Sunny pointed out a big villa, the one just two villas away from Taeyeon's. "Where do you stay?"

"Two houses behind." Taeyeon was surprised and happy at the same time. Her heart began to thump against her ribcage really hard. She didn't know Sunny was rich.

"Why do you work in a restaurant?" Taeyeon blurted out. 

"I don't want to work for a big salary. I want something simple."

"Oh, I see. Well, we've reached your house, see you tomorrow in school!"

"See you, Tae." Sunny smiled. Taeyeon's heart started to beat even faster. It was hammering against her chest now.

 

As Taeyeon walked, she thought of her heart thumping and thumping when she talked to Sunny, and the concerned look in Sunny's eyes when Sunny asked if she was okay. 

"Aish .. I guess I really love her."

 

 _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[A/N] -

How did you guys like this chapter? Please sub and comment! :D I'm going to the airport now. Yay ^^ I'll write you guys a super long chapter when I come back, okay? ^^ Bye! :)