Do I Love Her ..? [PART 2]

Let's Play A Game. [HIATUS]

[A/N] -

Yay! See? Wasn't this a long chapter? A triple update in a day! :D I'm fast eh? :P Anyway, happy reading and btw, SILENT READERS, U MAKE ME SAD. D: If you don't sub, I'll kill a kitty. 5 people have subbed, so somewhere in the world .. 5 kittens were saved. Happy reading!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

-DING DONG DING DONG!- (Recess bell)

Sunny tiptoed and stretched her neck as long as she could, trying to spot her 'secret admirer'. "Hmm .." she pouted. "Can someone please explain why am I on the short side of the family?" she sighed.

Suddenly, a whole group of crazy girls shoved Sunny aside, and she tumbled onto the hard, polished marble floor.

"Yah, kid! I just polished there!" Sunny looked up and saw an bald ahjussi, arms akimbo. "Now I have to clean it again!"

"Hey Sunny, come sit with us to eat." she heard a familiar voice, and saw a stretched out hand. She held it, and it pulled her bak onto her feet. "Stupid ahjussi," she complained, dusting her clothes. "Thanks, Leeteuk."

The girls around them turned green with envy. They started gossiping with each other, and some of them even gave Sunny hostile looks.

"Who is this girl?"

"Is she trying to steal our oppas?"

"She's so pretty!"

"Is she the poor girl?"

 

"Hey, I'm not Leeteuk. I'm Sungmin."

Sungmin .. Who? Sunny looked up into Sungmin's face. Now she recognised him. He was a kingka too. He was the guy from her homeroom class, and he was famous for doing aegyo, skipping class and wearing the colour pink.

"Ah .. So you're Sungmin. Thanks for offering me to sit at your table. Are you sitting alone?" she asked.

"Nope, I have a couple of friends .. Are you uncomfortable?" he smiled, his eyes fixed on her key necklace.

"Oh .. No, let's go, we don't want to keep them waiting, right?"

"Arasso, Sunny-ah."

 

"Hey guys, this is my friend, Sunny Lee." he smiled. "And Sunny, this is Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, DongHae, Shindong, Yesung, Eunhyuk and Siwon. Almost all of them are taken though. By these ladies here." Then he turned to the girls' side. "Aaand .. This is Tiffany, Jessica, Yuri, Yoona, Seohyun, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Taeyeon and .. Heechul? Why are you sitting there?"

"Cause he loves to act like a girl." Donghae laughed. Heechul threw a piece of bread at him. "Yah! Shut up, Fishy! Before I run outta breads!"

"You already have two." DongHae replied cheekily, his hands forming certain shapes of the body. "Why don't you use those?"

Before Heechul could reply, Taeyeon suddenly stood up. "Aish! Just shut up! Everyone! And you!" she pointed to Sunny. "Why are you here?"

"Yah! She's my and Leeteuk's friend! Don't treat her like that!" Sungmin snapped, his right arm over Sunny's shoulder protectively.

"Just .. Just because you bought her a-"

Sunny's eyes widened. Bought her a? What's going on?

"Alright guys, cut it out. Kiss each other and make up." Heechul snapped.

Jessica made a kissy face and headed for Taeyeon's cheek. "Like this?" she asked.

"HEY! My girlfriend's turning into a lesbian because of you, Heechul!" Donghae grabbed Jessica's wrist and kissed her instead.

Heechul sighed. "Anyway .. Just make up .. Please, start over."

"O-Okay. I'm sorry for almost causing you to crash into a tree, Taeyeon," Sunny held out her hand. "Friends?"

Taeyeon narrowed her eyes. "Fine. I guess I was a little too mean, too. Friends." they agreed. She shook Sunny's hand.

Sunny smiled. Her first, real smile ever since she came to this school. The kind of smile that only comes about when you're really happy.

Taeyeon's mouth hung open. She had never seen such a happy smile from anyone before. It was just so .. Dazzling. Her heart started to beat faster and faster, thumping hard and fast against her chest. "W.. What the .." she thought, and let go of Sunny's hand.

 

"Hey Sungmin, thanks for introducing me to your friends. I really had fun." Sunny grinned, her fingers playing with her necklace.

"No problem. What's this?" he asked. He bent down to her eye level. She saw something shiny slip out of his shirt. It was .. A .. Heart locket necklace, covered in wings. Her eyes widened. He turned the key around, looking at every detail.

"Um, bye oppa, I-I have to go."

"Bye, see you tomorrow, Sunny.

As she left, he turned around and smiled. "I guess you like the gift I gave you. I'm going to wear this for one more day."

Taeyeon lay down on her king-sized bed. She switched the chandelier lights in the room to a dim mood. "That girl .. Sunny," her thoughts raced across her mind. "Why does my heart feel like it's going to burst? What's happening?"

She spent hours and hours thinking .. And came up with one conclusion she would never accept.

She was in love.