Do I Love Her ..? [PART 1]

Let's Play A Game. [HIATUS]

[A/N] - This will be a loooong chapter, to make up for the five days im not gonna update :)

______________________________________________________________________

 

"I .. Have a secret admirer?" Sunny blushed, her fingers playing with the key necklace, which was now on her neck. "Is this a prank?" It would be so embarassing if it was.

"RRRRRING!"

Sunny slid into her seat beside Leeteuk. "Hey, Teukkie." she grinned. Leeteuk smiled, and he raised his left eyebrow comically. "What?" she pouted. He pointed to her neck, and wiggled his eyebrows. "Ah, this .. It was a gift from a secret admirer." she grinned, playing with the key once again.

"A secret admirer?" he questioned, his smile getting wider. "Thats interesting. Could I gave a look at it?" his smile so big now that it seemed as if his face had cracked. Sunny nodded, and carefully lifted the necklace over her head, and placed it on the table.

"I see that you like the gift .." Leeteuk muttered under his breath. "What?" she raised her eyebrows. "Did you say something?"

"Nope, just saying it's a beautiful necklace. Are you accepting the guy's heart?"

"Maybe." she felt the warm blood rush to her cheeks. "Wait, how did you-"

"Shh! Ms. Suzy is here. You'd better pay attention and listen, or she'll make you dance in the school field." Leeteuk placed a finger on his pursed lips, making him look absolutely adorable.

"Hello Ms. Suzy!" The class chorused, doing a 90 degree bow.

"Dance in the school field? Were you punished like that?" Sunny asked, smiling at the thought of Leeteuk dancing alone in a big, empty school field. "Heehee."

"Yeah, she made me dance Gee all by myself, with the whole class watching." he shuddered.

"Ahaha .." Sunny bit her lip. Whoops, if she laughed she would have to dance. But .. Leeteuk dancing Gee .. Was just .. Too .. 

"No .. HAHAHA! BUAHAHAHAHHAHHA!!!" she burst out in laughter, slamming her hands on the table. The whole class turned to face her. " .." she thought.

"Now, class. This is what happens when you joke and talk too much in class!" Ms. Suzy motioned towards two figures dancing together in the field. "Hey! You call that dancing?!" she shouted.

"Pua .. Hahahhaha!!" Sunny couldn't help it anymore. She got to witness 'Manly Looking' Leeteuk dancing a girly song! "Since we're being punished anyway," she said, her eyes on Leeteuk. "Just laugh it all out."

And for the rest of the hour, if you peered outside, to the field, you would see two students laughing, dancing and rolling in the grass together.

 

 

"He's so cute .." Taeyeon sighed, feasting her eyes on Leeteuk. Little did Sunny know, he was the leader of the kingkas in school. "And the way he dances .. So perfect .."

"Yah! Who's the guy now?" An arm slid around her neck. 

"Yah! Tiffany, I'm not gay! Don't you dare try to seduce me!" Taeyeon giggled as Tiffany slid her free arm around the other side of Taeyeon's neck. "I know, but we're besties, right?" she grinned. "Best friends!" she exclaimed, in her perfect English.

"Hey babe." Taeyeon raised her head, and saw Siwon giving Tiffany one of his killer smiles. "Hey Taeyeon, could I borrow Fany for a moment? I can't lose her to you, y' know." he grinned. Siwon was another one of the school's kingkas.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. "Me? Stealing Tiffany? Psh. Go on, lovebirds," she smiled. "Run along."

Siwon and Tiffany stared into each other's eyes, intertwined their fingers, and happily walked off, leaving Taeyeon alone. "Leeteuk .. Don't you like me?"

 

-FLASHBACK-

Taeyeon gave her dream guy her most killer smile. "Hey Teukkie."

"Hey Tae. What's up?"

"Well, umm .. Since tomorrow is Valentine's Day, here's a gift. From me to you. Um, are you free tomorrow?"

"Sorry, I've got to go to the jeweler's .. To make a gift for a certain someone." he gave her a sad smile.

"A certain someone? Who?" she thought, her frown deepening.

"Well .. See you 'round, TaeTae." he gave her his signature wink that made girls around the school swoon, and walked off.

She couldn't believe it. Who was that special someone to him? Well .. It definitely wasn't her. Then she felt a familiar feeling in her face again. "No .. I won't cry. Don't cry, Taeyeon." She dried her eyes. "At least he gave you a nickname. TaeTae."

-FLASHBACK END-

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

Argh this chapter was so long I had to break it into two parts! And they are both long! Anyway, the story continues .. 5 mins later cuz i have to grab a drink before I upload the other one XD