A New Student

Let's Play A Game. [HIATUS]

It was a bright, sunny day. There was pretty, blonde, short-haired girl sitting in her grandmother's tiny bakery, typing away on her laptop.

"I'm singing my blue-ue-ues~" a familiar tone rised from her phone.

"Is it time for school, Sunny-ah?" her elderly grandmother asked. She handed Sunny a warm, brown paper bag. "Here's your lunch, have a nice day at your new school. I love you."

Sunny slid her laptop back into her cute, pink bag. It was covered with self-made cloth flowers. She smiled as she opened the paper bag, as the scent wafted throughout the whole shop. "Thank you, love you too, grandma."

She grabbed her schoolbag, and rushed for the door, only to come back seconds later.

"Almost forgot." She smiled and gave her grandmother a big hug, and once again rushed to the door.

Sunny sprinted across the road, not caring about the traffic. She was just two meters from the street, when she saw two headlights about ten meters away from her, coming towards her at a supersonic speed.

"Goodbye, cruel world." was all she thought. Her life flashed across her eyes as the car came closer and closer. Suddenly, she heard a terrible screeching, and a few irritating horns.

"YAH! I almost hit this tree because of you! I could have died or ruined my beautiful face!"

Sunny took a few seconds to come back to her senses, and dared to open her eyes. What she saw was a really, REALLY pretty girl, with chin-length blonde locks and branded clothes. Not to mention y,rich-girl attitude.

"Mianhe, I'm kind of late for school." Sunny muttered and sprinted off towards her school. She absolutely DID NOT want to make a bad first impression on her teachers, especially at the most prestigous school in Korea, SM High.

"Y-YAH! Come back here and pay for my  torn clothes!" The girl lifted up a slightly torn sleeve. "." she sighed and got back into her car. "If I ever see you again, I'm going to rip you apart and feed you to my iguana." she thought.

"R-R-RRRING!"

"! I'm late!" thought Sunny. She was only focused on getting to class early, and didn't notice when she bumped into a teacher standing outside a classroom. "Class 2-A .. Is this it?" she muttered, her hands clasped on a small piece of paper with the words '2A' on it.

"Why, hello! You must be Sunny Lee." a friendly-looking woman questioned. "I'm Ms. Suzy, your homeroom teacher." She motioned for Sunny to enter the classroom. "Go on," she smiled. Sunny stood rooted to the ground, feeling extremely awkward. "You must be shy." she laughed. She took Sunny's wrist and led her into the classroom.

"Hello class!"

"Hello Ms. Suzy!"

"Today we have a new student joining us, her name's Sunny Lee. Why don't you introduce yourself, Sunny?"

Sunny, scanned the whole classroom to look for any familiar faces. Nope. Nope. Nope. Then she locked eyes with someone. Wait, was that the girl she was almost killed by?

The girl seemed to recognise her too, and narrowed her eyes. She suddenly stood up, and pointed to Sunny accusingly. "You almost killed me! ! You ruined my makeup too!"

"YAH! YOU almost killed ME, mind you. And who are you calling a ? Look in the mirror and you'll find one!" Sunny snapped. A tiny vein popped up from her forehead.

The whole class gasped, and stared at her with wide eyes. 

"Now, Taeyeon, mind your language." Ms. Suzy pursed her lips. "Now, theres an empty seat beside Leeteuk. Go sit there, Sunny." She pointed to a friendly-looking guy.

When she sat down, the guy whispered, "Hi, my name's Leeteuk. That was probably not a good thing to do, y' know. She's the leader of the queenkas in the school."

 

 

[A/N]

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HEY GUYS! How was the LOOOONG chapter? Im sorry if it was boring. (I think it is :( ) IM A DINOSAUR. I LIKE CHEESE. Anyway, I'm off to bed now, hope you enjoyed the chapter :) Oh, and please comment to tell me how to improve :D