The Rapper

How to become an Ulzzang

 

Himchan woke to the sound of rapping echoing through the hospital room. He to his side; eyes still closed and demanded the TV to be turned off. "Nurse. Turn the TV off. I hate this kind of music". 

Nothing happened, the rapping still continued. Himchan became bothersome, so he turned and sat up.
He looked across the room, and in the far corner, he saw a Pizza boy sitting in a chair with his headphones on, rapping a song that was popular in Korea. 

"Who are you?" asked Himchan.
He watched as the Pizza boy obliviously continued rapping. "Yah!" he shouted as threw one of his spare pillows. 
The pizza boy jolted, and looked at Himchan. "Oh, you're awake" he said as he took his headphones out. "Did I disturb your sleep?" he asked.
"You did actually" replied Himchan. 
The boy stood up and bowed.
"Why are you here? Do I know you? Tell me your name!" demanded Himchan.


"My name is Bang Yongguk, and I'm here because I crashed into you while delivering pizza"

"You couldn't have avoided me?"

"No.. Well... I was ringing my bell, but you wouldn't move. I tried to swerve around you, thinking you'd get out of the way, but you were too busy staring at a couple with a weird, far-away gaze."

"Yah. Do you know who I am?"

The pizza boy, now known as Yongguk, moved closer to Himchan. He leaned forward, and stared right at Himchan's face. "Hmm, nope. Sorry."

Himchan opened his jaw in awe. Never in his life has he ever met someone that didn't know who he was. 
"Are you serious?! My name is Kim Himchan, the most attractive Ulzzang in Korea! My face is everywhere!"

"I'm sorry Kim Himchan-ssi, but I just moved to Seoul from a small town outside of Kwangju. I have never seen or heard of you, EVER."

"Well, If you've never seen or heard of me before, why were you waiting for me in the hospital?"

"Um, well... in my town, we always repay someone back if we ever burden them. Especially if the burden was as big as this.  So, I’m here to do just that. I don't have money, but if there's something else I could do for you, just name it"


Himchan stared at Yongguk for a while. He looked at Yongguk’s facial features, and scanned down his body. His voice was deep and husky. His eyes were enchanting. His collarbone was perfect. An idea came to mind: if he got this tall, handsome man to fulfill his Heavy schedule, he would get the break he wanted. No raging fans, No photo-shoot’s to rush to, and more alone time for him. The idea was mere perfection!

"I am Korea's most popular Ulzzang. My body is perfect, and my smile can make any girl faint. Because of these things, I have a busy schedule that must be completed everyday. Bang Yongguk from Kwangju. If you want to repay me, you must complete every schedule I receive for the next 7 weeks."
Yongguk gulped. 
"Are you saying you want me to become an Ulzzang?"

Himchan nodded "Yup"

"But, I have to prepare for the TS Ent. Auditions. It's in 7 weeks! The only thing I know about Ulzzang is that they pose for photos!"

"You did say you'll do anything to repay me, didn't you"

"...Yeah"

"Well. Surely you could work around your little 'rap' thing" Himchan insisted

Yongguk thought for a while. How hard could an Ulzzang schedule be?

"...I'll do it"  Yongguk announced. 

"Excellent! Come by tomorrow and pick me up from the hospital. Your Ulzzang 101 begins when you take me home tomorrow"