I Might Fall

Love Is A Funny Thing (Kaisoo drabbles)

 

Kyungsoo has a weak spot for good looking guys. And Kim Jongin, according to Kyungsoo, definitely falls under the category of good looking guys. Kyungsoo also has a weak spot for guys who are kind. Kim Jongin certainly is kind. Maybe not to everyone— Kyungsoo has seen him snap at waitresses a few times for bringing him the wrong order— but to Kyungsoo, he is kind, and that’s enough.

This all scares Kyungsoo. The fluttering feeling in his chest is definitely there whenever he sees Jongin and Kyungsoo thinks that maybe it’s too fast. He likes Jongin a bit too much. And he doesn’t want to get ahead of himself; they’ve only been on an insignificant number of dates after all.

When, for their next meeting, Jongin invites him to his place, saying he’ll make dinner for the two of them, Kyungsoo refuses. Only the first time though. Kyungsoo isn’t able to say ‘no’ the second time Jongin asks.

As he stands in front of Jongin’s door, Kyungsoo vows to himself to not let anything happen between them. His resolve weakens when Jongin opens the door and is looking very... Jongin-like. Jongin helps him with taking off his coat, sending electrical jolts through Kyungsoo’s body in the process. This isn’t going as planned.

It’s not that Kyungsoo doesn’t want for anything to happen. Because he does. He wants it. He wants Jongin, badly. It just that, his previous boyfriends used to only contact him when they needed physical comfort. To be honest Kyungsoo never really cared back then. But he doesn’t want that this time. With Jongin, he wants more.

So when Jongin, later that night, presses his mouth to Kyungsoo’s neck, gently biting in the white sensitive skin, Kyungsoo weakly protests, fists pushing into Jongin’s chest. “Don’t” Kyungsoo breathes out. A soft whimper involuntarily escapes his lips when Jongin finally detaches himself.

“What’s wrong?” Jongin whispers, softly caressing Kyungsoo’s cheek.

Kyungsoo isn’t able to look Jongin in the eyes, so he stares at the floor instead. “I— I might fall for you.”

“Then fall,” Jongin leans in and mutters against Kyungsoo’s lips “I already have.”

 


A/N: Another drabble!!! Hope you guys like it! This one's really short >.< Oh well, it's a drabble after all :)

Thank you for all the comments up till now, a lot of them were about how cute the drabbles were, thank you!! I try to write cute stories or at least happy endings for my drabbles since there are way too many tragic Kaisoo fics imo haha XD I want Kaisoo to be happy together! :p

Can't promise when the next drabble will be, since I never plan these, they just come to me at random moments and then I write it down XD

Please keep commenting and subscribing <3 Thank you all!!!