Kyungsoo's Definition of Hatred [Drabble]

Love Is A Funny Thing (Kaisoo drabbles)

 

Kyungsoo hates Kim Jongin.

In fact, he is very agitated by the younger boy right now. The anger that's building up inside him doesn't really show on his face though. He's always been good at hiding that. He tightens his grip around his chopsticks and struggles to put some of the food lying on the plate in front of him into his mouth.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

As expected, Jongin notices. He always does.

How Kyungsoo hates it.

 

“Nothing” Kyungsoo mumbles as he stands up and disposes the rest of his food, he wasn’t really that hungry anyway.

Kyungsoo leaves the school canteen and decides to head for the rooftop. When he opens the door, the warm sunlight greets him immediately. Slowly he walks to the center of the roof and lays himself down on his back, letting his arms rest underneath his head. Kyungsoo started dozing off just when he hears the rooftop door open. And in almost an instant a tall shadow is hovering over him, blocking the rays of sunlight. 

Kyungsoo doesn’t need to open his eyes to know who it is. He can easily tell by the person's scent and by the sound of his breathing. He even recognized the sound of the footsteps the moment he stepped on to the rooftop. But most of all he can tell by the way his own heartbeat increases just a bit because of this person’s mere presence.

How Kyungsoo hates him so much for making him feel this way.

 

“You’re blocking my sunlight Jongin…” Kyungsoo mutters, still lying down on the floor.

“Hyuuung, you haven’t told me what’s wrong”

 

Kyungsoo finally sits up straight and opens his eyes, lifting one arm to cover them from the sun above.

“Are you seriously asking me what’s wrong?” Kyungsoo asks with a bit of irritation in his voice.

“Is it because I kissed Sehun’s cheek just now when I thanked him?” Jongin asks teasingly and crouches down next to Kyungsoo, to meet him at eye level.

“Tsk… no…” Kyungsoo scoffs, making a miserable attempt at hiding his obvious lie.

“It totally is!” Jongin exclaims and starts laughing uncontrollably.

“YAH!! You actually dare make fun of me right now?”

Kyungsoo’s had it with this guy. He tries standing up to head back to the rooftop door, but a very happy Jongin tackles him and the next thing he knows is that he is lying with his back on the floor again. This time with a handsome dancer on top of him, hugging him tightly. Jongin's scent fills Kyungsoo's nostrils.

He hates it because it makes his head feel funny.

 

“Aish hyung, you’re so cute, I don’t know what to do sometimes.” Jongin mumbles as he nuzzles his nose deeper into the crook of Kyungsoo’s neck.

“Well… You can start by getting off me...”

Jongin lifts his head just a little and slowly places a kiss on the corner of the elder’s mouth.

 

“I love you”

It’s simple, the way Jongin says it. But the three words are enough to make Kyungsoo feel like an idiot, a complete fool for getting angry over something so stupid. Of course he knows Jongin loves him; he has heard him say it so many times. Of course he knows there’s nothing between Jongin and Sehun, but when he saw Jongin place a kiss on the maknae’s cheek he just… lost it. And it’s always like that. He always loses his cool and perfect reasoning whenever the tanned boy is around.

How he hates the other for turning him into someone different.

 

“Why aren’t you saying anything? Don’t you love me too?” Jongin pouts, poking his cute hyung’s cheek in an annoying manner.

“No, get off me.”

“NOOO, not until you say you love me too!!!”

“Okay okay, I love you too, happy?” Kyungsoo says, trying his best to prevent a smile from creeping on his face.

“Yes yes, very happy!” Jongin says with a smile and leans down to capture his boyfriend’s lips once again, and Kyungsoo is unable to do anything than to slowly let himself melt into the kiss.

 

Yes, Kyungsoo hates Kim Jongin…

 

 

 

But he loves him just a bit more.

 

 

 

-----------------------

 

A/N:  Yaaaaay I posted iiiit! \(O.O)/ 

Anyway, I hope you guys like it ^^! Please comment and tell me what you think~~ !!! 

And please keep on loving the perfect, flawless, y, cute, hot pairing that is Kaisoo!!! ^^