Heechul & Siwon

My Love Waltz

Chapter 3~Heechul and Siwon

 

In Hospital

How is his condition, doctor?’ ask Mr. Lee

His head badly injured and causing him lost his memory. There is nothing that we can do. All we can do is to hope that he will show some improvement, he can go home after the X-ray session

Thank you, doctor’ said Mr. Lee.

 

Back to home

The maid brings food for Yunho in his room and followed by Jaejoong who look a bit like a lost puppy and stumbling his feet into nothing while following the maid. Yunho chuckled at Jaejoong’s action and he felt warm when he saw the beautiful man. On the other hand, the maid struggling between saving her young master from landing the ground with his face and balancing the food tray that she’s brought with her.

 

The maid only relieved after she safely put the tray on the small table near Yunho’s bed and her young master safely arrived at his destination which is Yunho’s bed. The maid leaves the room to continue with her chores, letting her young master with his companion.

 

As time passes Yunho and Jaejoong getting know each other very well. Yunho get introduced to Siwon and Heechul after those two are back from their three days outstation. Yunho can sense that Heechul’s first impression towards him is very bad and probably murderous for him.

 

Heechul doesn’t let his guard down and always keep an eye on him especially when he got too close with Jaejoong. Yunho felt that if just by staring is good enough to kill a person, he really long dead by Heechul’s tigress stares. Well Yunho feel he can understand why Heechul always have the overprotective aura if he observed the tiny and innocent angel in front him, innocent enough to wake the protective tigress of course.

 

In other hand Siwon’s is quiet relaxed with his presence at least Siwon doesn’t kill him with his stares like Heechul does, instead both of them become some kind of drink partners even though Heechul become very furious after he found out that those two are drinking and his reason to ban it because it is a bad influence for his Jaejoongie.

 

It has been two weeks since Yunho rescued and came to the place. That day is the departing day of Heechul and Siwon to Paris. Both of them need to attend The Autumn Fashion week in Paris. Heechul reluctant to attend because he need to stay there for a month, letting Jaejoong unguarded with Yunho which is the last thing in his wishing list for Santa this year.

 

Joongie-ah, take care of yourself…always watch your back. Never let the werewolf have a chance to attack you…ok??’ said Heecul with full of concern to Jaejoong. Jaejoong just tilt his head not getting the meanings behind Heechul’s word.

 

Yah!, who are you calling a werewolf?’ said Yunho in an opposing tone.

 

Uhhh~, somebody admitting that he is a werewolf’ said Heechul in a teasing tone

 

Yunho and Heechul start their catfight while Siwon says his goodbye to Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong-ah, take care of yourself and don’t listen to Heechul’s nonsense. We only go for a month, in a blink of eye we will come back here without you even realize it,arasso.’ Jaejoong nods his head. ‘I believe Yunho can take a good care of you besides Mr. Lee is here to make sure everything is fine.’ Jaejoong nodding his head again, while the other two still continuing their catfight which getting serious when both of them is grabbing each other hair. It seems image is not that important for Heechul when he wants a fight…but our Mr. Yunho also not gonna let him into an easy match too…

 

You nothing but muscle moron!! I think even your brain is full of muscle instead of brain~ huh~!’said Heechul while grabbing Yunho’s hair.

 

Hey pink panther! At least I’m not the one who dress like a clown whole day in those pink clothes!

 

Ow~! You Mr. Yunho…you never gonna get away with that, nobody dare to insult my fashion sense and get away with it’ Heechul ready to show his Kung-Fu to Yunho

 

Yeah~!Who scared~ pink panther!!...I will show you who’s boss’ replied Yunho with an evil smirk and getting in to his fighting pose

 

Like in the count of one two three when both of them ready to attack suddenly…Heechul choked his breath

 

Pause!...Okay! ~…enough pink panther, it’s time to go… we have a flight to catch kitty boy’ said Siwon while grabbing on Heechul’s back collar.

 

Yah! Choi Siwon! I never gonna forgive you for letting me lose this fight!’ trying to get off from Siwon’s grab.

 

hey… I didn’t stop you; I did say ‘pause’ right? Then you may ‘play’ your fight again after we come back from Paris. Chill out, I will save it for you…Bye! Joongie take care~…Yunho! Take care too!’ said Siwon bidding his good bye to Jaejoong and Yunho while dragging sulking Heechul with him…but despite after his fight with Yunho, he still give a sweet good bye to Jaejoong. Heechul and Siwon get into the car and drove away leaving Yunho and Jaejoong alone…well not alone but with others too…^ ^

 

 

Back to Seoul, Jung’s Residence

The mansion been full of sorrow since the lost of their only son, Jung Yunho, The coast guard had search constantly for his body for a week since the accident day but fail to find any clue whether Jung Yunho is dead or alive. Yoochun been blaming himself for what happens to Yunho, but Yunho parent’s didn’t blame him at all for it. For Mr. and Mrs. Jung Yoochun is like their second son, it’s hurt them also to see Yoochun in the miserable state…blaming himself on Yunho’s dead.

 

Actually since that day of incident, Yoochun been constantly haunted by nightmares of Yunho blaming him for his dead, if and only if he didn’t suggest the outing idea…Yunho would be safe and still alive right now. His beloved Uncle and Auntie Jung would lose their only son. It’s all, his fault.

 

Kim Residence

In the main living room of the luxurious mansion, there sit an old man around his golden age looking sad when he read a newspaper from last week. The newspaper that announce the lost of Jung’s Family, he was sadden by the news thinking about his childhood best friend facing such cruel facts of losing their only child.

 

He thought that he was lucky, been gifted by god with three little angels. His first son is a beauty and talented young man who fully inherit his wife goddess like beauty. His second son is pure hearted and cute little angel but his daughter is quiet opposite of her brother instead of being angelically beauty, she is devilish y, able to captured all man’s heart just by walking front of them and a genius young lady. For the old man, his sons and daughter beauty and iness had worried him a lot…afraid that his child being target of stalkers and ert. He let a silent sigh again… ‘Joongie-ah, Junsu-ah, Youn-ah…appa miss you all

 

Suddenly, a high-pitched voice interrupts him…

 

Appa-ah, I understand if you miss Jaejoong hyung but missing us who is in front of you now having tea together is weird’, ask Junsu to his old man while Younha nodding as agreeing what her brother had said.

 

Well, I miss when you three still a child, running around the mansion and playing with me’ said him with his old man pout while trying to twist the fact. His son and daughter shook their head seeing their father childish attitude.

 

I wonder how Joongie been doing’ said Mr. Kim while enjoying his green tea.

 

Hyung doing good, appa…recently his company been invited to Paris for Autumn Fashion Week. His designs will participate in the fashion show, Siwon and Heechul had gone to Paris as his representative this week but I didn’t know when the departing day is.’ said Junsu while enjoying his green tea gateau.’

 

Oh I see…*a moment of silent*…then how did you know about that??’ said Mr. Kim asking his son.

 

‘ Well I talked to Heechul hyung in phone yesterday, He been complaining about a guy that Joongie hyung saved from the shore…I think he just jealous since Joongie hyung pays more attention to that guy.’

 

WHAT!!! Joongie saved a guy... Junsu-ah! Let’s go pack your stuff we’re going to Joongie place… I won’t let that guy to snatch Joongie from me….Joongie-ah!! Don’t leave appa alone!’ said their appa with drama king tone which Junsu and Younha can detect from their playful appa.

 

Aish! Appa, couldn’t you just relax?? Joongie hyung will be okay, don’t you remember Mr. Lee and other maid also in the beach house…they will take good care of hyung besides hyung is a man he can take care of himself’ again Younha nodding her head agreeing with what her brother had said to their overprotective appa. Then Junsu continue his lecture ‘ I know, you’re just trying to run away from the shareholders annual meeting and pushing all the responsibilities to me again while you want to enjoy your life somewhere in the Mediterranean Ocean…Am… I… right... My~ beloved~ appa??~’ says Junsu with threatening tone

 

‘No! Of course not....I’m just worry about your hyung only…’reply Mr. Kim with cold sweat, in his head ‘Aish~ how this kid can detect my intention? Did he have developed some mind reading abilities? Then how am I gonna have my vacation*with silent cry*

 

 

******************

To Be Continue