Blossoms of Love

My Love Waltz

Chapter 4~Blossoms of Love

Chirping sounds of the swallow birds accompanied by breeze of spring as the sign of mating seasons or the seasons of love. All the flowers was blooming and releasing their fragrance to freshen the air adding the romantic effects into the atmosphere. Yunho woke up from his slumber and the clock shows at seven o’clock, he get up from the bed and go to the toilet for his refreshing morning bath. After his bath, he walks out the bathroom while drying his hair. Then suddenly a knock was heard from his door,

‘Good morning Mr. Yunho’ greet Mr. Lee

‘Good morning to you too, Mr. Lee…Is there anything that I can help?’

‘Yes Mr. Yunho, can you help me to wake young master up later on right after you dress yourself’ said Mr. Lee while opening the curtain for the sunshine to enlighten the room and leaves after that. Then suddenly realization hit him, Yunho look down to his body, he still in his towel and he blushed due to embarrassment for his not presentable condition… ‘ahahaha~*awkward laugh*…aish’ he quickly dry himself and dress himself with long sleeves brown turtle neck sweater and simple beige khakis. He walks towards Jaejoong’s bedroom that located at the end of the corridor that facing the ocean. He knocks the door first then suddenly he realize again ‘Aish…stupid me, why should Mr. Lee call me to wake Jaejoong up if he already awake? What the point I’m knocking the door if the owner still asleep…aish Yunho, wake up~! wake up~!’ said Yunho talking to himself.

As he opens the bedroom door he can directly see the veranda which opposite the door, the room decorated mostly with white curtains and with beige wallpapers, in the middle of the bedroom there is a white canopy bed with a sleeping beauty who still in his deep slumber. The soft winds that manage to escape from the door blew into the bedroom making the curtain that falls over the canopy bed flew in its own rhythm What fascinating about the bedroom is there only two side of walls while the one opposite the door and facing the bed is fully veranda separated by the glass sliding door, creating a peaceful atmosphere around the room. Trying not waking the beauty first, Yunho opens the slide door of the veranda that on the side and opposite of Jaejoong’s bed…allowing cool morning breeze with sun shines into the bedroom. The opposite of Jaejoong’s bed near the veranda slide door there is a white piano with white lilies on the side table near the piano, after he satisfy exploring the Jaejoong’s bedroom he walks toward the king size canopy bed to get the beauty awake.

He bend his body and shook Jaejoong’s body with his hand, ‘Jaejoong-ah wake up its morning…hmm~?? What’s this fragrance? Flower? Seems not ? Where is it comes from?’ Yunho look around the bed he thought that it might be some kind of freshener that they use for the bed but when he smell the bed nothings are similar with what his smelled a moment ago. Then he shrug his shoulder, he continue his mission to wake the sleepy head again… ‘Jaejoong-ah...’

He shook Jaejoong again, and then suddenly Jaejoong move his hand and hits Yunho’s hand that supporting his balance. Jaejoong turn his body facing upward while Yunho accidentally falls over Jaejoong’s upper body with a loud thud on both of their chest. That shock Jaejoong from his sleep with his eyes wide open, Yunho realizes of their position and hurriedly stood up from the bed.

‘Jaejoong ah, I’m so sorry…I didn’t mean it. I…’m… I’m just trying to wake you up…and…and’ Yunho stuttering from his word. Jaejoong stares at Yunho for few seconds looking straightly at Yunho that trying hard to explain their awkward moment. Jaejoong being an understanding person, he moves the comforter that covering his body and reveals him in a white midnight gown which reaches until his knees. He slowly stand up and walk towards Yunho while Yunho who being afraid and tries to explain more. When Yunho open his mouth to explain, suddenly he feel something on his lips preventing him from further his words…its Jaejoong’s index finger, Jaejoong shook his head telling Yunho that he’s alright and not blaming Yunho on what happened earlier . Yunho looks into Jaejoong’s doe eyes which tell only his sincerity of forgiving Yunho. Then Yunho relaxed his tensed muscles, feeling relieved…Jaejoong smiles at Yunho actions and gives him a hug. Yunho body stiffens, he try to collect back his consciousness, the same fragrance once again awaken him back to his sense, and he realized that the source of the fragrance is Jaejoong…the sweet unforgettable fragrance that fascinates him. Yunho felt his heart beating fast as Jaejoong hugs him, he try to hide his heart beat from Jaejoong. Jaejoong release Yunho from his hug as he felt Yunho stiffen in his embraces, he flashes a sweet smile to Yunho and reaches for the medium size white board and marker locate on top of petite table near his bed. Jaejoong scribble something on the white board and shows it to Yunho.

‘Can you leave the room? I will go downstairs after I clean myself first.’ Jaejoong flashes his smile to Yunho.

‘Oh I’m sorry, I go down first...meet you downstairs, see you later’ said Yunho flashes his set of white teeth and leaves Jaejoong alone to dress up.

After Yunho leaves the bedroom, Jaejoong crashes himself on his fluffy bed…

Jae POV:

‘Omo!!!...my heart beating fast, what is this feeling? I feel like floating in the air, his face so near when I open my eyes. Aahh!! My face feels warm and I can’t believe that I hugged him…and I can hear his heart beating fast…Is the heart beat is for me?’ Jaejoong stares into the empty air then he snapped from his dream… ‘mmm *shook his head* don’t dream about him Jaejoong, he just afraid that’s why his heart beat fast…besides you are people with disabilities, you can’t talk…a handsome guy like him would never want somebody who is mute and without any  like you’ said Jaejooong to himself. Arrggh! Don’t think about it anymore- Jae shook his head numerous times and he got his head spinning because he shook his head too fast. ‘Aigoo~ my head’ – said him while holding his head.

At the other side…

Yunho POV

‘WHAT WAS THAT!!! What's happening to me?? Why my heart’s jumping like no tomorrow when Jaejoong touch me?. His soft skin, his breath and his warmth touch me, he very fragrant like flower…sweet like honey....*tut*…Yunho paused. He has frozen from his own word. ‘Wait a minute!...stop!...chotto matte kudasai! What am I talking, Jaejoong is a guy and he even able to carried me…how can I fallen in love with a guy who is more beautiful than any girl that I had seen, with white soft skin, fragrant like flower and…and…ARRRGHHHH!!! Just forget about it Yunho, think about it next time when your mind clearer’ said Yunho to himself. He gone to downstairs after all the mind conflict he had.

 

*****************

To Be Continued

A/N: Calm down all readers i know the third update, you all must have wondering why. Actually this fic already written up to chapter 5 and chapter 6 in process. I just edit it and post the chapters that's all after Chapter 5 is updated, this fic will enter a two weeks hiatus until i'm back to my hometown. You all can argue with me about any questions or scenes in this fic i'm welcoming mind provoking conversations and girl talks *hahahaha*

Thank you to all new subbies, you all instantly pampering me with all those *new subscriber* banner on the top left of AFF browsers. I love you all and commentators i love all of your comments either positive or negative. And i wish others would drop their comments too at least to let me know what you have in mind about this fic^ ^.

PS: For those who love comedy and supernatural, you all may check for my first fic "Sacrificium~The Sacrifice~"

Here is the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/175732/sacrificium-the-sacrifice-changkyu-romance-sichul-supernatural-yoosu-yunjae

 

 

All sincerely-Lacie^ ^