You'll See

I Found Your Cat

"What do you mean you need more money?!"

"Jagiya, please calm down.."

"Have you been gambling again? You've emptied your bank account and now you're trying to empty mine."

"It's not like that, jagiya. Things just got out of hand this one time.."

"Just this one time? Don't take me for a fool."

"B-but I'm not.."

"I've been working hard all these years, working day and night just to give you a good life, but you're just throwing it all away!"

Bom squatted down on their front porch and hugged her knees. She could hear her parents' shouting clearly as if she was on the same room with them. "They're at it again." she thought as she played with the dried leaves on the wet grass. The cat was perched between her feet, he looked at Bom with his deep blue eyes.

"Bom..." he slowly purred.

She pouted down to Dragon and shrugged. "It's my mom and dad. They've been fighting again..."

"Let's get out of here for a while. You're not comfortable, I can tell." Dragon said as he transformed to his astral form. Despite knowing the fact that he has no sense of touch, he lend a hand to Bom and motioned for her to get up. Bom looked at her with her puppy dog eyes and touched his hand. It was cold but she didn't mind. She didn't take her hands off of Dragon's but instead, tears suddenly welled in her eyes. Little by little, tears rolled down her smooth cheek.

"I have nowhere to go." Bom slowly muttered in between her silent sobs. She let go of her hold and buried her head in his arms. This was her weak side, and she never want others to see this side of her. "Just go away. Ka." her muffle voice said. But Dragon didn't budge. He sat down beside her. In close proximity, it was as if he could feel Bom's pain and loneliness. He tried patting her hair to calm her down, but he can't.

"Bom.."

"I said go away.."

"Aniyo.. don't you know what a persistent cat I am? You've shooed me away too many times. Don't you get the hint that I'm not going anywhere. You're stuck with me." 

Bom slowly lifted her head and glanced at Dragon with a pout. She quickly wiped away her tears and heaved a sigh. Dragon gave her a gentle smile while he stood up. He stretched his arms and looked at her again. "I know a great place where you can cheer up." He said with a big smile.

"Where?" Bom said as she stood up and followed Dragon to the street.

"You'll see~" he said playfully with a cheeky smile.

~~