LOVE

Love & Guilt

Siwon’s POV

It's Okay To Come Back 

Where’s this voice coming from?

t's Okay To Come Back 

That’s Kyunnie’s voice! But where is it coming from?!

He’s crying! Oh God, please. He needs me. I can’t leave him yet! Please God, please let me go back to him!

Damn it! why won’t my eyes open?! Baby Kyu, don't cry! I’m here … !

...

And with that last thought, Siwon was able to open his eyes

“B-a-by K-yu …”

Kyuhyun’s face was still buried in Siwon’s chest. He heard his name being called out but he thought it was his own imagination.I can hear you calling my name like you used to hyung ...

“What are you doing?” Leeteuk snapped at Kyuhyun when he saw Siwon opened his eyes, and since Kyuhyun was putting all his head weight on Siwon's chest, it was difficult for him to speak clearly.

"Kyunnie ..."

Kyuhyun lifted his head. He turned calmly to Leeteuk, who had a goofy smile on his face, and slowly but surely said 

“Only Siwon can call me that”

Leeteuk started giggling. At least the snarky maknae is still out there somewhere. 

“Yah, Cho Kyuhyun. That wasn’t me who called you”

“*sigh* Hyung, I think I’m going crazy. I keep hearing Siwon’s voice calling my name”

“That’s because he is, you idiot”

Kyuhyun had a question mark on his face. But as Leeteuk pointed his finger at the man lying on bed, he turned his face to Siwon's direction.

He was startled, his emotions were all mixed up. He rubbed his eyes a few times making sure that he wasn’t dreaming.

“Baby, I missed you"

Kyuhyun still couldn’t believe his eyes or his ears. His jaw dropped and he kept blinking repeatedly until Siwon cut him off by pinching his cheek

”See? You’re not dreaming. I’m awake baby” Both Siwon and Leeteuk were laughing at Kyuhyun’s cuteness but stopped once he started sobbing.

“What’s wrong Kyuhyun-ah?” Leeteuk approached him so he can hear what Kyuhyun was muttering about ... 

"Pabo ... Pabo ... Pabo""

Siwon reached Kyuhyun’s hand ready to comfort him, but just when he opened his mouth to speak, Leeteuk cut him off. He remembered something, something important. The fact that Kyuhyun didn’t know about the real cause of the accident, and Leeteuk would’ve loved to keep it that way for the time being.

“Kyuhyun-ah, go get the doctor. We should let him know that Siwon woke up”

Siwon was confused to why Leeteuk would cut him off and to why would he ask Kyuhyun to call the doctor and not do it himself, but because of the glare Leeteuk gave him he decided to go with it.

“You go” Kyuhyun said between sobs, eyes still focusing on Siwon.

“Baby, go. I’ll still be here when you come back” Siwon assured him.

...

Once outside the room,

“Hey, you shouldn’t let Siwon see you cry. You know he’ll get sad” Leeteuk wiped Kyuhyun’s tears with his thumbs and continued “Now go wash your face and get the doctor after that, okay?” Kyuhyun just nodded and Leeteuk went back to the room.

...

“Hyung, can you tell me what was that all about?” Siwon was confused

“Siwon-ah, we need to talk”

“Why Can’t we talk with Kyuhyun here?”

“Because we’re going to be talking about him” Leeteuk put a pillow behind Siwon’s back to help him sit properly, he took a seat on the chair Kyuhyun was sitting on earlier and then, he started explaining everything to Siwon. From the day of the accident until the moment Siwon opened his eyes.

Leeteuk was worried about the answer, but he asked anyway “Are you mad at us?” 

A smile pricked on Siwon’s lips “No hyung, I’m actually glad you did that. When I opened my eyes, I was worried about his reaction to the whole accident thing. But I’m glad he doesn’t remember it. He’s better off not knowing. I wouldn’t want him to suffer”

...

Two weeks later

It was time for Siwon to get discharged. He was fully recovered. When the doctor received the news about Siwon waking up, he didn’t believe it at first. He once said to Siwon’s parents that him waking up, was definitely a miracle since his injuries were very severe, and there was a low chance that he would survive. Looks like Where There Is Great Love, There Are Always Miracles.

Kyuhyun was excited about Siwon getting discharged. He was happy. The smile didn’t leave his face. He was very much glad that his lover came back to him and he was determined to make sure nothing bad ever was going to happen to him again.

Kyuhyun was helping Siwon get dressed. The latter was sitting on bed while Kyuhyun was standing in front of him helping him put his shirt on. 

“I love you” Kyuhyun said which sounded much more like a whisper then a statement. Siwon did hear him, but of course he wouldn’t miss a chance to tease Kyuhyun.

“What did you say baby?” 

“I love you” Kyuhyun wasn’t the kind of guy who would express his emotions easily. It’s not like he didn’t love Siwon, because he did with all his heart, but he was still shy about it even after been dating for more than two years.

“Baby, are you talking under your breath?”

“I LOVE YOU, OKAY?” Kyuhyun was getting pissed off at Siwon for making him repeat it three times.

“Yah baby, I had a serious surgery. You don’t have to scream. I’m still weak you know!” Siwon was surely having fun teasing the maknae. But the next pout on Kyuhyun’s lips made him feel kind of guilty about it. He put his hands on Kyuhyun’s waist and pulled him closer

“I love you too baby with everything I have. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you. I wanna grow old with you. I want you all to myself. Can you promise me that?”

Kyuhyun sure missed his cheesy boyfriend, his pout turned into a smile. And a blush made its way to his cheeks. He tried to avoid any eye contact because he didn’t want Siwon to see him blushing, so he just played with Siwon’s shirt collar instead “Cheesy Idiot”

“Ouch baby, you don’t feel the same?” Siwon tightened his grip on Kyuhyun's waist

“If you dare leave me again, I’ll … I’ll find you and kill you myself. You don’t get to leave without my permission” Kyuhyun was still avoiding looking at Siwon’s eyes, so Siwon lifted Kyuhyun’s chin untill their eyes met 

“I would never leave you even if you permit it” Kyuhyun always knew when Siwon was being serious. He has a look that makes everything he says reach the heart. And this, was one of those times.

Kyuhyun held both sides of Siwon’s face. He leaned forward until their noses were nuzzling, then he whispered “I promise” before closing the gap between their faces with a passionate kiss.

It started soft, but then Siwon deepened the kiss when he on Kyuhyun’s lower lip to give him access, which Kyuhyun gladly granted. It’s weird how even their tongues perfectly fit. Kyuhyun welcomed Siwon's tongue, he pulled and on it, making Siwon moan in his mouth. His moans were music to Kyuhyun's ears. The younger crossed his arms behind Siwon’s neck while Siwon kept moving his hand up and down on Kyuhyun's back, both trying to deepen the kiss even more.

They broke the kiss just enough to get some air. Siwon smiled, showing off his deep dimples that Kyuhyun adored “I missed this” 

Kyuhyun just smiled back and attacked his boyfriend's lips again.

If only the world would stop right at that moment and they would stay in each others arms forever.

They hoped ...


Already Chapter 8! Didn't expect that xD
Comments would be always appreciated. I wanna know what you guys think ^^