GUILT

Love & Guilt

Kyuhyun didn’t know where he was going, but what he knew for sure was that he couldn’t stay at the dorms where everything reminded him of Siwon, and he wasn’t going to let the members see him in that state. He needed to get his thoughts straight first.

...

Even though Kyuhyun regained his memory, his mind was still kind of blurry. He remembered the nightmare, the concert he was going to and the accident. He even remembered how it happened, how he was saved by someone. He just didn't know who. But the fact that both of him and Siwon woke up in a hospital bed, pretty much have said it all.

...

It was already dark and Kyuhyun was still walking in the streets of Beijing. He was wearing his mask and his hoodie was pulled up over his head so he wouldn’t be recognized. He took a glance at his watch and realized that he had been walking for over three hours, but apparently the pain he was feeling stopped his sense of time.

Moreover, because he rushed out of the dorms, Kyuhyun forget to bring his phone. And even though he didn't feel like heading back, he knew the members would be worried about him especially since he was unreachable, so he decided to head back home.
Luckily he was carrying some cash or else it would've taking him another hour or two to go back.

...

So there he was, standing in front of the dorms still thinking about what he should do. He knew that the members have lied to him. He knew they thought it was for his own good but they were wrong. Kyuhyun would've prefered to know the truth and deal with it back then than suddenly find out about it when he at least expect it and to add to that Siwon was miles away from him. 

He tried to calm himself before entering, he didn’t want to let them know that he regained his memory yet. Not until he could find some answers.

It was Henry who first headed to him once the door creaked open.

”Hyung, are you okay? Are you hurt?”

Kyuhyun didn’t want to sound rude. He had to pretend that his memory was still the same
”I’m fine Henry. I was just taking a walk” He gave him an assuring smile, but Henry could sense it was a fake one.

”A three hours walk?” Zhoumi was kinda irritated that Kyuhyun left without any notice

”Hyung I’m really tired. I just wanna have some sleep” He didn’t wait for the other to respond and just headed to his room while the members, who were gathering at the living room and were anxious for Kyuhyun's return, were left sitting there dumbfounded.

"Don't worry guys. I'll talk to him" Henry followed Kyuhyun before anyone could say a word.

...

Aside from Donghae and Eunhyuk, Henry was the closest to Kyuhyun among the other members. And being friends for two years, he got to know him very well, and he knew that something was wrong with him the second he walked in to the dorms.
So here he was standing at the door of their joint room, hesitating if he should talk to him or not. Everybody knew best not to mess with a grumpy Maknae. But eventually, he decided to approach him.

Kyuhyun was lying down and Henry sat on his bed so that he would be facing him.

”Kyuhyun-Ah, talk to me”

”…”

”I know you’re not asleep, and I know something is up. You’re not used to going out here in China alone. You always ask me or one of the guys to come along”

“I wanted to be alone” Kyuhyun spoke with eyes still closed

”Was there a reason for that?”

Kyuhyun started to get irritated by all the questions, but he didn’t have much energy to argue. He had been walking for three hours long, his legs were hurting and he was damn tired. Besides, he knew that Henry suspected that something was going on with him and he knew once he would start responding to his questions, he would end up spilling out the whole matter. 

“Does it have something to do with Siwon?” Henry hesitated for a second but he asked anyway. Unfortunatly, not until he popped out the question, that he realized he shouldn’t have. Kyuhyun’s eyes shot open and tears started streaming down his face.

”Oh Kyuhyun-ah, what’s wrong? I’m sorry, please don’t cry” Henry stood up from his bed and came closer to Kyuhyun, he started soothing the latter’s back to coax him, even though he didn’t know why he was even crying.

Kyuhyun was choking on his tears, he couldn’t hold it anymore “I-It was m-y f-a-ult”

”What was your fault?”

”I sh-ouldn’t ha-ve ca-lled him” He buried his face in his hands and kept on crying. Henry was trying hard to understand what his hyung was saying with all the sobs.

”Hey hey, look at me” he pulled Kyuhyun’s hands and made him look at him. His eyes were already red and puffy.

“What do you mean you shouldn’t have called him? Are you talking about Siwon?” Kyuhyun just nodded.

Henry kept staring at Kyuhyun's face, a question mark was written all over his face. It took him a few seconds to figure out what Kyuhyun was talking about 

“Y-You remember?”

Kyuhyun freed his hands from Henry’s grip, wiped his tears and sat up 

“So it’s true. Henry please I need to know what happened. Please”

Henry was staring down at his feet. Leeteuk clearly told them that no one should tell Kyuhyun about what really happened.  But the problem was he didn’t tell them what to do if he suddenly remembered!

”Henry, how could you? You’re supposed to be my friend!”

”I’m sorry, I wasn’t allowed to tell you. It was good that way”

“So far” As much as Kyuhyun wanted to be mad at Henry, he knew that he had questions that needed to be answered and that Henry was the one who he could trust to answer them. He held Henry’s shoulders and made him face him

“Just tell me what happened” 

“W-what do you remember?”

”I’ve been having a nightmare that Siwon died in my arms. I was so frustrated about it, so that made me complain to Siwon over the phone about how much I missed him and I how much i wanted to see him ...Then Donghae hyung gave me a ticket to Sung Ki Kyung concert, I was so excited ... I was calling Siwon when out of nowhere a car came rushing into my direction and … and …” Tears started to form again in the corner of his eyes. It was one thing to remember what happened in his head and another thing to say it out loud.

”Then what?”

”Then I remember shouting Siwon’s name and all of a sudden someone pushed me out of the road. And later on, I found myself at the hospital not remembering anything and Siwonnie … I ... he … he was the one who saved me, right?”

Kyuhyun didn’t remember all the details, but what he knew is that someone saved him and that someone was likely to be Siwon. How he wished Henry would tell him that it wasn’t true, that it was one big coincidence and that they were both in different accidents. But what came out of Henry’s mouth afterwards was the opposite of what he wanted to hear.

“I know this is not what you want to hear Kyuhyun-ah, but … Yes he saved you. But it was most definitely NOT your fault. Do you hear me? NOT your fault.”

“Oh my god, Henry” Kyuhyun hoped that it was all just a dream and that he would wake up and everything would be fine, but he knew better. Just the thought of Siwon might've died because of him brought pain to his heart. He couldn’t imagine looking in Siwon’s eyes because all he would feel was GUILT. The latter suffered severe injuries because of the impact of the accident. The driver was nervous when the brakes didn’t work so he panicked and hit the accelerator instead of pulling the hand brakes. That caused Siwon to go into a coma.

Tears started to flow from Henry’s eyes at the sight of his hyung/friend crying his heart out, and he felt worse that he didn’t know what to do to make it all go away. He approached him and hugged him tightly while muttering “It wasn’t you fault" and "it’s gonna be okay”

Kyuhyun hugged him back because he needed a shoulder to lean on but that only made his tears flew more.

They stayed in that position for quite a while before Kyuhyun fell asleep from all the crying. Henry lay him down on bed and covered him with a blanket before lying down himself on his bed as he thought tomorrow’s gonna be a long day.


I was almost in tears when i was writing this chap :'(
Thank you guys for all your support i really really appreciate it ^^
Kisses and Hugs for all my subscribers and people who commented <3

BTW i'm still spazzing about the MV Teaser :P

  

  

Okay i'm done now xD
See Ya!!