chapter 7

your love was the only thing that i need (HIATUS)

This is not his fault Kangin! Don’t blame him!” Heechul yelled.

Leeteuk stared deeply at Kangin. Kangin couldn’t stand to see the disappointed look from his lover and kept his head bowed down. He then looked at the guy who was sitting beside Leeteuk, Donghae. He was staring down the floor, obviously worried about his lover. Kangin felt bad to Donghae. He didn’t mean to make him sad. It’s just that his emotions eat him whenever he sees Eunhyuk...

 

His little brother.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*flashback*
“Hyungiieeeeee. Kangin hyuuung~”  4 year old Eunhyuk ran to his hyung who was sitting on the couch.

“What is it, Hyukkie?” Kangin caressed his little brother’s cheek and lifted him to sit beside him

“Uhmmm~ I love you hyung! Hyukkie’s hyung is jjang! Jjang~! “ he smiled his gummy smile to Kangin and showed him a thumbs up.

Kangin laughed at Eunhyuk’s cute gesture, ruffling his hair “ I love you too, my sweet brother”

They were hugging each other tightly when they heard yelling from their parents. They're fighting again.

“Hyung, Hyukkie is scared.” little eunhyuk buried his face at Kangin’s neck crying.

“Ssssh hyukkie, hyung is here.. don’t worry”  he tried to calm his little brother.

The yelling became louder and before they know it, his father already yanked little Eunhyuk to his side.

“Let's go Eunhyuk! Let's leave this house!” His father pulled Eunhyuk’s hand forcefully.

“Appa you're  hurting him” Kangin said.

“SHUT UP KANGIN! You are just same with your mother!  Look at your mother. Pathetic right? !”

“APPA!!” Kangin yelled, he doesn’t like his appa being harsh to his umma.

“See, you even yelled at me! What an ungrateful son. IS THAT WHAT'S YOUR MOTHER TEACH YOU HUH? LETS GO EUNHYUK!”

“Hyukkie don’t want. Hyukkie wanna be with hyung and umma! Hyung!” Eunhyuk cried really hard.

“You're hurting him, hyunwoo-ah. Let him be with me.” his mother cried while trying to take away Eunhyuk from his husband.

“NO WAY! HE WILL BE WITH ME!” and he dragged the crying Eunhyuk out of the house.

“Kangin hyuuung, ummaaaaaaaa” Eunhyuk’s cry can still be heard from inside the house. His mother fell on her knees and cried endlessly. “ Hyukkie.. omma is sorry, hyuuukie..”

Kangin just stayed at his place. Just a moment  ago, he was playing and laughing happily with his little brother, and now his brother has gone with his father. He really hates his father.

He looked at his mother who was crying hardly on the floor, he approached her and hugged her tightly as his tears flowed to his cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eunhyuk was brought to a new family by his father. His father had a new wife who already have 2 children,  Heechul and Kyuhyun.

Two weeks of living with them, Eunhyuk, being an innocent kid, started calling his father’s new wife ‘umma’ because he felt that the woman is really kind to him and cares for him.

 

When her real mother came to know that, she was really hurt. She refused to eat and speak which made Kangin really worried and frustrated. Those 2 weeks were really hard for Kangin. Whenever Kangin tried to talk to her, his mother just said “I’m a bad mother, Hyukjae has a new mom. He doesn’t need me anymore. I just want to die” while crying and this time Kangin can’t take this anymore. She grabbed her mom's shoulder “ MOM! I’m your son too. You’re a good mother to me, please don’t be like this. I know that you miss Hyukkie, me too mom. But can’t you look at me. I’m still here mom. Stop. Please stop being like this” he cried hard.

“YOUR FATHER! THAT BASTARD HOW CAN HE GIVE HYUKKIE , OUR LITTLE HYUKKIE TO THAT WOMAN!!!” and suddenly she became hysterical, yelling madly while throwing everything that reaches her hand.

“MOM! pleaseeee”

“I’M HIS MOTHER!! THE WORLD SHOULD KNOW THAT EUNHYUK IS MINE! ESPECIALLY THAT BASTARD HYUN WOO!”

“Mom…” he hugged his mother tightly.

“I want Hyukkie~” and his mother suddenly calmed down. “I wanna make pancakes with him, I want to push him on the swing, I want to play with him,,” and she giggled

Kangin stared at his mother sadly, ‘why did my life become like this?’

 

Kangin  decided to locked his mother in her room since his mother’s state was becoming worse. It hurts to see her looking so lonely in her room but it’s for her safety. Kangin should go to school so he has no other choice.

But one day something happened  when Kangin just came back from school. He went to her mother’s room as usual to check on her. But what he saw next was something he never expected. As soon as he opened the door he fell to the floor weakly. His mother.. is already dead, hanging by a rope.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!!!!!!!!!!” he screamed really hard. The one he loves, his mother, who always cared for him was already dead. She’s Gone..

__________________________________________________________________

He was standing at his mother’s grave with a mixed feeling.  He crumpled hard the paper in his hand. The last letter from his mother..

Eunhyuk-ah

I miss you..

I love you..

Come back to umma please..

Umma can’t live without you, I'd rather die if you are not with umma

 

Eunhyuk-ah

Goodbye ..

My little Hyukkie, saranghae…

 

“I HATE YOU EUNHYUK” Kangin said as tears flowed down from his eyes.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

“He didn’t know anything Kangin. Stop hurting Eunhyuk .. HE IS YOUR BROTHER!!!”  Heechul yelled again.

 

“My b-brother? W-who? Ka.. kangin hyung?”

Everyone was shocked to see Eunhyuk standing there. They were not expecting Eunhyuk to know the truth at this time.

“Eunhyuk, you're awake?”

Donghae immediately rushed to his lover and tried to bring him back to the room.

“Baby, let's go to the room. You’re still weak. Your body is still hot. You should rest baby.” he kissed Eunhyuk's forehead.

“No, I want to know the truth.” he said weakly. Tears started to flow down his cheek.

“But baby, you’re still sick. Lets talked about this when you’re well enough ok”

“ I don’t want Hae” he turned from his lover to the older there.

Many question filled his mind. It hurts to know the truth. He didn’t understand. How can Kangin be his brother? If he is, then why does he hate him so much? What’s his fault? He always say that he killed Kangin’s mother. If Kangin is his brother, then did he kill his own mother? But he didn’t remember.. how? When? Why?  Those questions made him dizzy. He leaned weakly on Donghae.

“Baby?” Donghae looked at his lover worriedly.

“I’m okay hae..”

“Is it true hyung? Are you my brother?” he asked Kangin who was sitting on the couch.

But Kangin just kept quiet. “Hyung. .  TELL ME ! AM I YOUR BROTHER? HYUNG!” Eunhyuk was crying hard and his body was shaking.

“Sssh baby” Donghae is hurt to see his lover crying like this.

“Donghae bring him to sit here” Heechul said.

Donghae nodded and brought Eunhyuk to sit in the couch,while Eunhyuk just kept crying.

“Do you hate me that much hyung?” Eunhyuk asked weakly.

“I-i.. “ Kangin didn’t know what to say

“HYUNG!!  DO YOU HATE ME? DO YOU HATE ME FOR BEING YOUR BROTHER?! WHY? TELL ME DO YOU HATE ME?”  Eunhyuk shouted like crazy while the tears keep flowing in his cheeks.
Still, there’s no word from Kangin.

“KANGIN! HYUNG! DO YOU HATE ME?!!!”

Kangin couldn’t take this anymore . He stood up. “YES. I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU SO MUCH! YOU HAD THE LOVE FROM UMMA AND APPA! EVEN MY MOTHER WENT CRAZY BECAUSE OF YOU! SHE KILLED HERSELF BECAUSE OF YOU! HE- “

“HYUNG! “ Donghae stand up. He can’t see his lover so miserable. And Kangin was too much. This is not Eunhyuk’s fault.

“STOP THIS HYUNG! “

“LOOK EVEN DONGHAE SHOUTING AT ME NOW! HUH! WHAT SO SPECIAL WITH YOU HUH HYUKJAE?!”’

“SHUT UP KANGIN!” Heechul yelled.

“ WHAT?! WHO ARE YOU TO BOSS ME LIKE THAT!”

 

SLAP!

Kangin was shocked.

“HE IS YOUR BROTHER FOR GOD'S SAKE KANGIN! HOW CAN YOU TREAT HIM LIKE THAT!” it’s Leeteuk who slapped Kangin.

“WHY HAVE YOU BECOME LIKE THIS KANGIN?! YOU'RE NOT THE KANGIN I KNOW!”

“HE IS A BASTARD!” Kyuhyun said.

“Stop.. stop please..”

Everyone looked at Eunhyuk..

“I’m sorry hyung.. “

“Hyukkie what are you saying?” Donghae can't believe Hyukkie is apologizing.

“I don’t know that my life has burdened you. I don’t know what happened that made me forget all memories when I lived with you. I don’t know that you’re my brother. I don’t  know what I did to my mother. I can’t remember. I’m so sorry. I’m happy to know you are my brother.. and I’m sorry if you didn’t like me as your brother..” Eunhyuk stood up and took Kangin’s hand.

Kangin just looked at Eunhyuk. Tears formed in his eyes.

Eunhyuk smiled weakly at Donghae and loosened the Donghae’s hand from his.

He touched Kangin’s cheeks “My brother..” his vision's starting to blurr. He felt like his head was going to explode. Blood was coming fromhis nose. Kangin was shocked.

“Hyuuk—“

“Hyung.. I’m sorry. Ple—please don’t.. don’t hate me” and he collapsed in Kangin’s arms.

“HYUKKIE!”

“HYUNG!”

“EUNHYUK”

Donghae rushed to Eunhyuk’s side. He took Eunhyuk from Kangin’s arms who was still shocked.

“Hyukkie.. please baby wake up.. hyukkie baby please don’t leave me.. open your eyes I love you baby, wake up ..” he shook Eunhyuk while crying.

“Hae, we should bring him to the hospital hurry! His temperature is so high” Heechul said. Donghae lifted Eunhyuk’s lifeless body and ran out from the house with everybody following him leaving Kangin and leeteuk in the living room.

Leeteuk approached Kangin. He looked at him straight in the eyes.

“You disappointed me Kangin. He is innocent. You’re too blind to see how he cares for you” and then Leeteuk left.

 

A/N: everybody already forget this fic? aaaaah that's because i'm so slow in updating.
i'm sorry ;__________;
and HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY for my country! happy birthday Indonesia <3