chapter 6

your love was the only thing that i need (HIATUS)

Why did you let him leave Teukie? Why'd you let him go?" Kangin yelled at his lover.
"He is now with that boy! That bastard.."
"STOP IT!" Leeteuk shouted.
Kangin was shocked at the sudden outburst. He rarely sees his lover shout and angry like that.
"STOP! You should stop making them apart Kangin! Can't you see that Donghae suffered a lot?" Leeteuk said with tears flowing down his cheeks.
"But that boy would just cause Donghae pain. I'm sure he's just using Donghae. You know what he did to me and my family!"
"Stop being selfish Kangin. That was not Hyukjae's fault. It was an accident Kangin!"
"So you're on his side now? Tsk. I wonder what he did to make you and Donghae to be on his side now. That makes me hate him even more!"
"I'm tired of you Kangin! I thought I can make you change. I thought you trust me! Fine, I give up now. We're over!" Leeteuk said and walked to the door. But before Leeteuk could reach the door, Kangin grabbed his wrist.
"Wait Teukie! Why are you being like this?"
"What?! Isn't that supposed to be my line Kangin? I can't understand you anymore. Let me go!" He said with tears on his cheeks.
"Fine! Just go!" Leeteuk was shocked and cried even more. He left Kangin's house. He never thought that their relationship would just end like this.

****************************************

***********************************************************************************

EUNHYUK POV
We're now sitting on the couch, with Donghae's arm on my waist and my head resting on his shoulder. We stayed like that until Donghae's phone rang. He picked up the call. I straightened my position and looked at Donghae.
"Yoboseyo?"

"Leeteuk hyung?"

"WHAT?!"
I saw Donghae's expression change. He looked so sad and guilty at the same time. I wonder what they're talking about.
"Where are you now hyung?" I can see that he was worried.
"Don't go anywhere. I'll be there hyung." He said and hung up. He suddenly stood up.
"Hae?" I called him.
"Hyukkie" He looked to me. I can see he was so frustated so I hugged him.
"What's wrong?" He hugged me back and buried his face on my neck. I caressed his back.
"It's my fault Hyuk, it's my fault. Leeteuk and Kangin hyung broke up because of me." I pulled back from the hug and faced Donghae. I'm really shocked.
"What?! Broke up?!"
"Yes and it's my fault"
"That's not your fault Hae." I cupped his face.
"Teukie hyung helped me to get here Hyukkie. He said that I should get my love but that's what made him lose his own love Hyuk" I looked down. This is not Donghae's fault, it's my fault.
"It's my fault, Hae" I said tears flowing down my cheeks.
He wiped my tears. "Don't say that. I'm sure we'll solve this problem."
I nodded. "Go to Leeteuk hyung, Hae. I'm sure he needs your comfort"
"Will you be okay, Hyukkie? You're alone here." He said worriedly.
I nodded. "Don't worry Hae, just go. Kyu will be home soon." He then gave me a peck on my lips and left.
I sat on the couch. I can't stand seeing Donghae sad like that. It's my fault after all. I can't just stay here and wait. I should solve this problem. With that, I stood up and was about to reach the door when the door opened revealing Kyuhyun.
"Kyu"
"Hyung, where are you going?"
"Uhm, i'm going somewhere Kyu."
"Hyung, it's already late and it's raining"
"It's okay Kyu. I should go now."
"Where are you going this late?"
"....."
"Hyung tell me!"
"...."
"Hyung!"
"I'm going to Kangin-ssi's house"
"WHAT?! NO!"
"KYU"
"No hyung. What are you going to do? Stay here."
"Kyu please"
"I SAID NO HYUNG!"
Kyuhyun shouted in frustation. I was shocked because of the sudden shout. Once again tears started to flow down my cheeks.
"I'm sorry, hyung"
I looked at Kyuhyun and smiled. "It's okay Kyu. But please, let me go to there please."
"But why hyung?"
"Please kyu "
"Okay, but i'll go with you" I sighed since I had no other choice. We went to Kyuhyun's car and drove off to Kangin's place.

************************************************************************************************************************
We got out of the car as soon as we arrived. I am very nervous, knowing that Kangin really hates me. Kyuhyun looked at me looking very worried.

"Kyu, just stay here" I said.
"But hyung- "
"Please kyu"
Kyuhyun sighed. "Fine. Call me when something bad happens"
I walked to the door, not minding the rain pouring heavily. I knocked on the door nervously. After several knocks, finally the door opened .
"What are you doing here?" kangin said coldly.

 

"I'M SORRY KANGIN SHI"
"HUH ? SORRY??" He began to raise his voice. "YOU'RE SAYING SORRY?? YOU THINK SORRY IS ENOUGH HUH? LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID TO ME? YOU RUINED MY RELATIONSHIP WITH LEETEUK, YOU MADE DONGHAE BETRAY ME, AND YOU KILLED MY MOTHER!" He grabbed my wrist tightly. I winced and tears began to flow on my cheeks.
"I didn't kill your mother."

SLAP!

I touched my cheeks.

"What did you do to my brother?!"

"KYU!!" I stopped him.

"Please, please forgive me Kangin shi. Please let me be with Donghae." I knelt in front of him and begged.
"Hyung, what're you doing?!" Kyuhyun pulled me to stand up but I just slapped his hand and begged Kangin again.

"Kangin shi, i'm sorry. Please forgive me" I sobbed really hard, my tears now mixed with the rain.
"Hyung!"
"Tsk. You're just wasting my time Hyukjae. NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU! YOU MUST KNOW THAT!! STAY AWAY FROM MY PLACE! I HATE TO SEE YOUR FACE!"

"YOU BASTARD!" Suddenly, Kyuhyun punched Kangin right in the face.
"Kyu" I held him to stop him from beating Kangin.

"I'll never leave this place until you forgive me, Kangin shi"

"WHATEVER!" Kangin slammed the door in my face.

"Hyung, you're crazy. Let's go home!"

"No Kyu. I'll stay here!"

"Hyung, it's raining. You might get sick, and it's late, you should rest!" Kyuhyun demanded.

"Kyu, you go home! I'll stay here."

"Hyung!" He pulled me to his car.

"LET ME GO KYU!" But Kyuhyun just dragged me to his car.

"Please Kyu. I want this all over. I'm tired of this"

"But hyung we can do this tomorrow"

"No! We don't know what will happen tomorrow." Kyuhyun saw his beloved brother really miserable. He suddenly loosened his grip on Eunhyuk's wrist. I immediately went back to the front door and knelt down hoping Kangin will forgive me.

"I'm going to call Heechul hyung." I ignored Kyuhyun. I'm starting to get dizzy but I must stay here.

END OF EUNHYUK POV

It's been almost 30 minutes and Eunhyuk is still kneeling in front of Kangin's house, the rain still pouring hard. Kyuhyun already tried for a million times to make Eunhyuk go home but he's being too stubborn.

After a while, a car parked in front of Kangin's house, revealing a worried Heechul with Hankyung at his side.
"Kyuhyun, what happened ?" Kyuhyun looked at the eldest and pointed his finger at Eunhyuk. Heechul gasped. Eunhyuk really looks like a mess, his eyes really red and he was really wet. Heechul hurriedly approached him and hugged him from behind. "Eunhyuk-ah, what are you doing? You're all wet Hyuk. Let's go to the car." He can feel that Eunhyuk's body is burning hot.

"No h-hyung" Eunhyuk replied weakly.

"Hyuk, you have a high fever. Let's go."

"No hyung, please."

"Why?"

"I must apologize to Kangin shi"

"WHAT?! Get up now, Lee Hyukjae!" Eunhyuk knew that when Heechul call him by his real name, that means he's serious. But he can't go back. He must do this.

"No, hyung."

"Hyukjae!"

"I-m i'm sorry *sob* h-hyung , but I can't." Heechul looked at Hyukjae in disbelief, his blood already boiling up. He doesn't want to see his beloved brother like this. He went to the door and knocked harshly.

"YAH! KIM YOUNGWOON! OPEN THE DOOR, YOU JERK!"

But the door still didn't open.

"KANGIN OPEN THE DOOR ! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BROTHER YOU BASTARD!!"
Hankyung went to Heechul's side and tried to calm his lover.

"KANGIN!!"

Then the door bursted open. "WHAT HEECHUL?!"

"Hyung?" Kangin looked up to see Donghae coming out from a car.
"What's going on here?" Donghae asked, still oblivious at the scene. He looked around then gasped when he saw Eunhyuk, kneeling down on the ground, wet and looks like a mess. He ran to him and hugged him.

"Hyukkie-"

Eunhyuk looked up and smiled. "Hae.." and he collapse on Donghae's arm.


A/N : I'm sorry for making all of you waiting this update , i'm so sorry . i'm very slow . sorry . mianhae :(
i'm shocked when i see the news about japan . i hope all people in the world is safe . for ELF. for super junior . and for everyone in the world

i just read the rumour about G.NA is eunhyuk's ex-girlfriend . is it true ? T.T

everyone follow me @sayaayam . lets talk to each other .

comments are love <3333