Brothers

your love was the only thing that i need (HIATUS)

Your Love is The Only Thing That I Need

Chapter 1: Brothers

**************



"Umma!" A boy screamed in his sleep, tossing his body to the left and right. Cold sweats dripping on his forehead as he kept turning around with his eyes closed.  “No, Umma… Appa!” his eyes clenched tight,

“No… please don’t. Umma… Appa… don’t leave me! No!”

Even in his sleep, tears fell down to his cheeks, wetting the flawless skin.

 

Eunhyuk’s POV


I hid behind the couch when I heard my parents shouting at each other, I bit my lips when my father started throwing things in rage. I’m scared.

“Umma!” I said when father gone to his room, I can see that my mother was crying so hard. She ignored me, I looked up when I heard a door closed with a bang. And found my mother and father walking to the front door with suitcases on both of their hands. They walked to the door without looking at me.


“No, Umma… Appa!” I shouted when I saw them leaving me, walking to their car without looking at me.

“No… please don’t. Umma… Appa… don’t leave me! No!” I cried so hard but they didn’t hear it.


“hyukkie…” I heard my name being called. But I don’t care… I kept screaming at my parents so they realized that I’m here.


“Umma!!!”

“hyung…” I felt someone shook my body.

“Hyukkie, hyukkie… wake up now!” I looked around as I heard my name being called again.

The scenes around me started to fade as my vision blurred, I closed my eyes suddenly feeling lightheaded.

I opened my eyes only to see two paired eyes was looking at me worriedly, tears suddenly flowed down my cheeks. Another dream…

“Hyung… Kyu…” I choked a sob.

“God… Hyukkie, don’t cry… I’m here” Heechul hyung took me to his arm and embraced me tight.
“We’re here hyung…” Kyuhyun, the younger among us, put his arms around me and Heechul hyung. “We’ll always here.” He added

I smiled, I'm really lucky to have two brothers who really cares and loves me. Although sometimes they’d like to tease me with their evil plan but they always there beside me when I'm sad. I really grateful to be their brother.

 
“Thank you hyung, Kyu…” I smiled as I loosened the hug and wiped my face.
“Nah, we’re brothers remember? Now go clean your face, you look ugly when you cried” Heechul hyung eyed me who was still sitting on the bed.

“Hurry! Hannie will come and cook us breakfast...” he said before he left my room


“Tsk… I wonder how Hangkyung hyung can bear his attitude” Kyuhyun shook his head.

“YAH! GAMEKYU BOY I HEARD YOU STUPID! NOW GET YOUR HERE… OR I'M SURE YOU WILL NO LONGER SEE YOUR LOVELY GAME AGAIN!” Heechul hyung shouted from the living room. I chuckled seeing the horror face planted on Kyuhyun, the latter gulped before he ran to the living room probably saving his PSP from the witch wrath.

“Hyung! Not my PSP please…”



 ***********************



After almost 30 minutes, I went downstairs to the dining room, and found Heechul hyung, Hankyung hyung, and Kyuhyun were waiting for me.

“Let's eat Hyukkie… if you don't want to be late for school" said Heechul hyung. I hurriedly got my chair and began to eat. Hankyung hyung’s Beijing rice is always the best!


“Mm… It’s so delicious like usual hyung” I said with my mouth full, I give him my two thumbs up. “Hahaha thanks Hyukkie" Hankyung hyung smiled as he waved something that made my eyes shining in instant.

"Yaaaaay! Strawberry milk! oooh thanks hyung, I LOVE YOU soooooooo much!” I smiled my gummy smile as I grabbed my milk from him.

“So . . . you don't love me anymore hyung?” kyuhyun gave his (faked) sad eyes and faking a sobs. But the clueless me become so worried and I immediately hug him

“Of course I love you Kyu… I love Heechul hyung too” I said before Heechul hyung says anything.
Kyuhyun laughed, “Of course you love me hyung… I’m handsome and gorgeous.” I slapped his arm and pouted, he teased me again. “You looked like a monkey when you pouting hyung”

“Yeah a monkey who loves strawberry” Heechul hyung added.

I pouted even more, I glance at Hankyung hyung for help, but he just smiled at me. “You still looks so cute even if you’re a monkey Hyuk. My cute little monkey.” He ruffled my hair.
“Sorry Hyuk, I just love to tease you, you're really cute when you pout”

and my face became red, this was really embarrassing. I hid my face on my hand and stood up

“I guess I should go to school, bye hyung” I ran out of the house. I didn’t realize that I’m already late. I ran and ran until I bumped in to someone and made his drink spilled to his clothes.

“Oh my God. I’m sorry…” I said as I bowed down apologizing to the person in front of me.
”What? Sorry? LOOK! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!” He glared at me and raised his hand as he was ready to hit me

I closed my eyes, feeling scared, and wait for the pain to come until I heard

“DON'T YOU DARE TO HURT HIM!”