chapter 2

your love was the only thing that i need (HIATUS)

" DON'T YOU DARE TO HURT HIM " eunhyuk opened his eyes only to see his younger brother glared at the guy in front of him. "kyu .. " " hyung, are you okay ?" he asked eunhyuk worriedly . eunhyuk just nodded as a reply

"hmm well well, well hahaha. HEY stupid kid, you think who you are, huh? a hero? hahahaha! " said the guy mocking kyuhyun

" me? huh ? you don't know me ? are you a nerd ? who didn't know me ? all people in entire school know me , i'm really popular you know ! look at you, who are you huh ? clown guy ! " replied kyuhyun wirh his smirk .

eunhyuk gasped at kyuhyun's word, ' this would be bad ' he thought . the guy looked really angry , he approached kyuhyun and pulled his shirt " you bastard " he punched kyuhyun on the face and mad kyuhyun's nose bleed , k

yuhyun didn't like the treatment that the guy given. he kicked the guy on the stomach and made the guy fell to the ground. the guy stood up and when he ready to punch kyuhyun again, eunhyuk immeditialy impede the two .

" please don't fight again , please don't hurt my brother anymore " eunhyuk pleaded with teary eyes .

" please, i beg you . i'll do whatever you want please just don't hurt my brother again " he already cried . " hyung , what are you doing ! " kyuhyun eyedly his hyung, he couldn't figure out what his hyung thinking, his hyung just too damn nice .

" huh? you will do whatever i want ? are you sure you can ? hahahaha look you bastard ! look this kind brother of yours " the guy smirked .

" HE WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING FOR YOU, JERK ! " kyuhyun said firmly

" kyu . ." " but hyung. . . he- " his words got cut because eunhyuk already pleaded to him, kyuhyun just sighed

" okay, so hyukjae we will meet later in school . make sure you'll do anything i want ! argh having fight with a boy like you really nonsense ! " and them the guy left .

" i'm really disappointed at you hyung " kyuhyun looked at his brother

" sorry . . " eunhyuk looked down, he really unlucky today , why he must bumped into someone who always bullied him everyday . and now he made kyuhyun disappointed at him , his tears already flowed down his cheeks . suddenly kyuhyun hugged him from behind

" sshh, don't cry hyung. just tell me when he began bullied you again . i will kill that bastard for you " he patted eunhyuk's back eunhyuk just sobbed in kyuhyun's arm .

he removed his tears and looked up .

" kyu, lets go ! we already late to school " kyuhyun smiled at his brothers as they began to walk to their school .

 

********************************

EUNHYUK POV

i ran to my class because i'm already late for 30 minutes. i knocked the door when i'm already in front of my class .

i opened the door when i heard a sound

" coming " that i'm sure from the teacher .

" sorry ma'am i'm late " i bowed my head .

" it's okay just don't do it again , now go to your sit "

" thank you ma'am " i hurriedly sat on my chair , i looked at sungmin who looked at me worriedly . he mouthed ' what's wrong at me ?' yeah i know because i'm rarely late. i'm just shook my head to reassured him that i'm fine .

i looked to the board and began to listening what the teacher gave .

 

*****************************

* LUNCH TIME *

as soon as the bell rang, sungmin immediatialy approached me .

" lets go meet the hyungs hyuk " i nodded and followed sungmin to the cafetaria .

when i'm arrived , the hyungs already there with their food, i bought my favorite strawberry milk and sat with them.

I drink my milk when I felt someone staring at me .i looked at behind and saw someone that i admire for how long looked at me . i turned my face feeling embarrased . yes that guy, lee donghae .

he was the guy that i like , no i loved. but i'm to shy to confessed to him . He was my classmate but we rarely talked since there's always many girls and guys around him. he really handsome afterall. I looked at him again, he was talking to someone. wait . . . oh no! he was the guy who always bullied me, he was Kim Youngwoon or his friends always called him Kangin.

are he was donghae's friend? i can see that he really talked comfortable to him. are donghae hate me too like Kangin-shii? i'm really sad when i thought that. what if donghae didn't like me. i'm already lost on my thought until someone tapped my shoulder

" hyuk, are you okay?you're spacing out " Hankyung hyung eyed me worriedly

" eh? i'm okay hyung " i smiled

" you looked sad hyukkie, what's wrong? even you're late this morning " asked sungmin heechul hyung looked at me

" i'm okay minnie, really. don't worry " i reassured him

" ooh i guess i'll back to class now, bye "

i stood up and rushed to the classroom before heechul hyung bombarded me with a lot of question.

 

**************************

i was walked upstair to my classroom when somone shout my name

" YAH LEE HYUKJAE! " i gulped when Kangin-shii approached me.

" uhmm kangin shii "

" do you still remember you promise, huh?"

" yy-yes "

" good, so mind to help me? teacher asked me to clean up the storeroom but i'm too lazy to do it " he said

" but, kangin shii i have class now "

" is that my problem ?"

"uhm . . no "

" so why you're still here?"

" uhm o-okay " and then he left .

i went to the storeroom downstair, when i opened the door . the room was really dark. i'm really scared of the dark . i switched the lights on and began to rearrange the box. there's a lot of spider webs , i coughed because of the dust .

i lifted many heavy boxs and fell down.

i'm really tired. i just drank strawberry milk this lunch. but i'm must finished it as soon as possible .

i stood up and continue to lifted the boxs when suddenly the lights became off.

i scream and burried my face on my kness. i'm really scared . ' please kyu, heechul hyung help me, please . . save me it's really dark and cold '

END OF EUNHYUK POV

 

meanwhile three hours ago.....

the bell rang as the lunch time ended Sungmin already at his class but he wondered why eunhyuk still not in the class, he really worried .

not long afterwards the teacher came and began the lesson , sungmin still look at the empty chair beside him , but suddenly his thought got interrupted by a voice

" ma'am can i go to the toilet ?" he looked up to see who owned the voice. He is Lee Donghae . .

 

DONGHAE POV

" ma'am can i go to the toilet ?" i asked to the teacher and rushed out of my classroom after she nodded . i don't know, i didn't need to go to the toilet. i just really worried about eunhyuk, he suddenly dissapeared, class already started one hours ago and he still not here . i'm scared that Kangin hyung bullied him again, i don't know why i cared to him, i just felt that i need to protect him since first time i saw him .

i'm already searched from the the rooftop and corridors

. the call already ended 1 hour ago and i'm still did't fund him. i went downstair to the basement, when i walked i suddenly heard a scream .

i ran to the place where the voice was coming and found that it was from the storeroom.

i opened the door only to find a crying eunhyuk on the darkroom alone . i walked to him " eunhyuk " he screamed when i tapped his shoulder

" sst don't worry it's me donghae " he looked up to me, his face really pale and he was shaking badly .

he immeditialy hugged me

" i'm scared " he said , his voice really weak . i'm shocked at the sudden hug, but i'm hugged him and patted his back since he really need it now.

" sssh it's okay. don't scared . i'm here, you're save " i tried to make him calmed down . he sobbed in my chest for 15 minutes until he calmed down .

i looked at him " it's already late. let's go home hyuk " i stood up and went to the door . but he was still didn't move.

" eunhyuk?"

" i can't "

" eh, why? i'm sure your family worried about you "

" i can't my foot have cramps " i approached him squat in front of him

" eh?" he looked confusedly at me

" climbed into my back. i'll piggyback you " he nodded and climbed to my back.

" you really light" he hit my back and i'm sure he was blushing now

" thanks " he said . i just nodded

" thanks for helping me donghae-shii " he added

" it's okay hyuk " and then we became quiet . i didn't know how to start the conversation with him. we rarely talked in the class . i'm already near his house when i felt a sudden height on my back , i looked to my back . he already fall asleep ' he must really tired ' i thought . finally i reached his house, i passed the gate and pressed the bell . n

ot long after i pressed the bell, the door open and revealed a worried face of heechul , the diva in the school . i wonder why he is here .

" YAH WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO MY BROTHER ??"

 

 

 

A/N : sorry for making all of you bored when you read this chapter, i'll do better in the next chapter :))