15.

Shadows 그림자, Starlight Media, SMent, Woollim Ent. [hiatus]

It's been just two days since the group's debut. The girls got ready to go to SMent building for their practice for their showcase.

"Oh girls, you're here," Mr. Lee Soo Man welcomed them.

"So, we have to see your perform your songs first before you practice for your other performances, okay?" Naeun said.

"Okay, unnie," The girls went to their formations and performed A.

 

 

 

 

"The girls are really impressive. I didn't regret collaborating with your company. The girls are really well trained," Mr. SM said to Naeun.

"The girls really wanted to their best, it's their dream," She smiled. The girls started practicing Lovey Dovey.

 

 

 

 

 

"Sir, I'm planning that Rinri will do Iu's Good Day, her voice suits it. How about Diva try Taeyeon's Devil's Cry?" Naeun said.

"Don't you think, it's a little bit high for Diva?" Mr. Lee asked.

"Her voice is actually high too. While the other girls voices and talents are really powerful and can be a threat to the industry. The girls won't be chosen to be a part of Shadows if they are not talented enough, " Naeun said.

The girls finished practicing Lovey Dovey and they were allowed to rest for a while. While Naeun, the choreographers, the managers of EXO and Infinite, the composers decided for their performances.

Arrangement of performances

Shadows - A

Shadows - Because of You

Rinri - Good Day [IU]

Shadows - When I Fall

TALK

Soyeon and Soomin - Tik Tok [Krystal and Jessica]

Myungsoo and Diva - Love Day [Eunji and Yoseob]

Ace and Lieke- Saranghae Saranhae [Miryo and Sunny]

Kiyoung and Kai - Hurricane Venus dance cover [BoA]

Rinri, Soyeon & Soomin - Twinkle [TaeTiSeo]

Lieke and Kiyoung- Timeless [Jungah and Raina]

INTERVIEW

Shadows- Hoot 

Diva- Devil's Cry [Taeyeon]

Ace- Don't Stop The Music [Hyoyeon]

Kiyoung- If [Yuri]

Soomin- 4minutes [Yoona]

Soyeon- Three [Sunny]

Lieke- Almost [Jessica]

Rinri- Hush Hush [Taeyeon]

Soomin, Rinri, and Lieke - Superstar [HerShe]

Kiyoung, Diva, Ace and Soyeon feat. Sungjong,Woohyun, Sungyeol, Myungsoo, Dongwoo and Hoya - Too Late [Co-Ed School]

Rinri, Ace and Soomin - Lipstick [Orange Caramel]

Diva, Soyeon and Lieke feat.Chanyeol, Sehun, Luhan, & D.O - The DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again [TTS and EXO]

Kiyoung feat. Kris  - Change [Hyun Ah feat. Junhyung]

Diva and Luhan - Troublemaker [Troublemaker]

Shadows, Infinite, Exo - Hope [SMTOWN]

The girls checked what they are doing. 

"Unnie, what is this?" Kiyoung asked Naeun.

"It's your performances for the concert," Naeun replied.

The girls crowded on the list of performances and were shocked to the songs they have to perform.

"Unnie, don't you think Good Day is too high for me?" Rinri asked.

"I never tried singing it," She added.

"I know you can do it, Rinri," Naeun patted her back.

"A dancer routine of Hurricane Venus? with Kai?" Kiyoung asked.

"Kai fits your partner the most," Naeun said.

"We will perform with Exo but Kai will be with Kiyoung unnie," Soyeon said.

"Okay girls, take your seats, I'll be the one who'll announce it," Naeun said.

"Rinri you'll be performing Good Day, Twinkle with Soyeon and Soomin, Hush Hush, Lipstick with Ace and Soomin,"

"GOOD DAY?! Unnie don't you think, it's a little too high for me! Let Lieke unnie do it," Rinri complained.

"NO! NO! NO! If you heard me sang that once, you will really say I can break a glass. SO NO WAY I'M GONNA SING THAT SONG!" Lieke exclaimed.

"NOT ME!" Rinri exclaimed.

"Shut up the two of you. Rinri you'll sing it and it's final," Naeun said. 

Rinri pouted and Lieke smirked.

"Diva you'll be performing, Love Day with Myungsoo,  Devil's Cry," Naeun was cut off by Diva.

"Devil's Cry?! By Taeyeon sunbaenim? Are you serious?" Diva who was spacing out was shocked.

"Yes and Too Late with Kiyoung, Ace, Soyeon and Infinite members excluding Sunggyu, The DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again with Soyeon, Lieke, D.O, Sehun, Chanyeol and Luhan and last but not the least, Troublemaker with Luhan," Naeun said. Diva's eyes widened in shock but just let out a heavy sigh.

"As if, I can do anything," She mumbled.

Naeun continued and the girls squealed and complained because of mixed emotions because of the performances. 

"Finally, I can be with Woohyun oppa!" Ace squealed.

"I hope other oppas will be there during our performance and will be supporting us," Rinri said and jumped with Ace.

Soomin was sad to be not with Suho but she was happy she will have to sing Yoona's version of 4minutes which is her favorite and she's been practicing it for a long time now.

"Girls, you can practice your solo now and for the next three days you'll be practicing your group performances. You should pay attention to your group and solo performances especially Kiyoung and Diva, your duo performances requires much chemistry and iness. You're one of the oldest in the group so you must show your best and Diva, better be sure you can prove your worthy for the leader position," Mr. Lee said.

The girls felt the pressure and burden the CEO gave them. Especially to Kiyoung and Diva who were the ones who was given much work. 

"Kiyoung unnie, how am I supposed to do this? I can't even sing higher notes than Rinri and they let me sing Devil's Cry," Diva said and Kiyoung held Diva's hands tightly.

"We can do this," Kiyoung assured.

The girls were assigned different rooms and different vocal coaches from SMent.

Shadows' member - vocal coach

Rinri - Taeyeon

Diva - Changmin

Soomin - Krystal

Soyeon - Sunny

Lieke - Jessica

Ace - Tiffany

Kiyoung - Luna

-Rinri-

Rinri went to the room assigned to her to meet her vocal coach. She was very nervous since, she's one of the youngest, she never trained in SMent and one of her sunbaes will be her coach.  Rinri opened the door and saw SNSD's Kim Taeyeon waiting for her.

"Annyeonghaseyo," Rinri bowed.

"Annyeonghaseyo," Taeyeon smiled.

"Rinri imnida," Rinri introduced herself.

"So what are the songs you'll be performing?" Taeyeon asked her.

"It's Good Day by IU and your version of Hush Hush," She replied.

"Oh that requires three high notes," Taeyeon said.

"But I believe your vocal range can reach it," Taeyeon smiled at her. Rinri just nodded at her.

"Okay do you know how to sing it?" Taeyeon asked her.

"Neh~"

"Okay, can you sing it?" Taeyeon asked. Rinri nodded and stood up,

Eojjeom ireoke haneureun deo paran geonji
Oneoulttara wae barameun tto wanbyeokhanji
Geunyang moreuneun cheok hana motdeureun cheok
Jiwobeorin cheok ttan yaegil sijakhalkka
Amu mal motage immatchulkka

Nunmuri chaollaseo gogael deureo
Heureuji motage tto saljjak useo
Naege wae ireoneunji museun mareul haneunji
Oneul haetdeon modeun mal jeo haneul wiro
Hanbeondo motaetdeon mal
Ulmyeonseo hal jureun na mollatdeon mal
Naneunyo oppaga joheungeol
Eotteokhae

Saero bakkwin nae meoriga byeolloyeonneunji
Ipgo nawatdeon osi silsuyeotdeon geonji
Ajik moreuneun cheok gieok an naneun cheok
Amu ireopdeon geotcheoreom gureobolkka
Geunyang nagajago yaegihalkka

Nunmuri chaollaseo gogael deureo
Heureuji motage tto saljjak useo
Naege wae ireoneunji museun mareul haneunji
Oneul haetdeon modeun mal jeo haneul wiro
Hanbeondo motaetdeon mal
Ulmyeonseo hal jureun na mollatdeon mal
Naneunyo oppaga joheungeol
(Hyu) eotteokhae

Ireon nareul bogo geureon seulpeun mareun
Haji marayo (haji marayo)
Cheoreomneun geonji jogeum dunhan geonji
Mideul suga eomneun geollyo

Nunmureun naoneunde hwaljjak useo
Ne apeul makgoseo mak keuge useo
Naega wae ireonueunji bukkeureomdo eomneunji
Jajonsimeun gopge jeobeo haneur wiro
Hanbeondo motaetdeonmal
Eojjeomyeon dasin motal baro geo mal
Naneunyo oppaga
Joheungeol

(Aiku, hanadul)
I'm in my dream
(It's too beautiful beautiful day
Make it a good day
Just don't make me cry)

Ireoke joheun nal

"We should really work with your high notes, since you can reach it very well. Can you sing just that part?"

 

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon's eyes widened in shock as the young girl hit the high notes perfectly for a few times.

"Ohmy! Rinri you're so amazing. I don't think you even need me as your mentor," Rinri just smiled, shocked from Taeyeon's compliment. Taeyeon continued to share her experiences to Rinri and what she needs to do to avoid vocal problems and many more. Rinri and Taeyeon became closer.

-Diva-

Diva was on her way to the room she was assigned, she kept on poking her cheeks due to nervousness. She kept thinking on how she can make her mentor satisfied on her performances. She's also worried about her other members. She was busy poking her cheeks and looking down so she accidentally bump unto someone. 

"Ouch," She looked up only to see Choikang Changmin of TVXQ.

"Mianhamida," She bowed repeatedly. Changmin just chuckled at her actions.

"So you're a member of the new group, Shadows?" Changmin asked.

"Neh~ Annyeonghaseyo, Shadows' leader Diva-imnida," She introduced.

"Aren't you too young to be a leader?" He asked. Diva shook her head.

"Are you in charge of me?" Diva asked.

"Yes," He smiled and led her to the room.

"Uhmm, I suppose I'm the only one who is being mentored by a guy," Diva asked.

'Yes, it's because Taeyeon will be handling the main vocal and since I'm the one who sang Devil's Cry with Taeyeon that's why  I'm the one in charge with you," He smiled.

"So what are the songs you'll perform excluding group performance, you can include your duet," He asked.

"Devil's Cry, Love Day with Myungsoo and Troublemaker with Luhan," She said.

"Troublemaker? How old are you?" He asked.

"19," She replied.

"Okay, let's start with Devil's Cry. Do you know how to sing it?" He asked.

"No, I just heard it," She replied.

"So you have to watch this first," Changmin let her watch Taeyeon and his version of Devil's Cry.

 

 

 

 

 

"I can't, I can't do that!" Diva exclaimed. Diva started trying it yet failed. Changmin face palmed himself. Diva tried for the nth time and Changmin covered himself.

"Please, Diva do it properly. I know you're not doing it properly," He complained, annoyed.

"Sorry," She said in perfect English.

"Diva please," Changmin pleaded. Diva sang it with all her best until she finally hit the highest note without too much effort.

Hey~!

 
RUN~! RUN~!
 
gin teoneol sogeseo
isunganeul gidal yeowasseo
Night and Day
 
naeane teojilgeoman gata pohyoga deullyeo
ijen meomchulsuga eobseo
 
Run Devil Run
Run Devil Run
jabido eobseo nunmuldo eobseo
modeun gol naega da meogeochiulk keoya
 
Run Devil Run
Run Devil Run
sarang doeobseo ugiji mara
ijen neol naega jibalb abeol ilk keoya
 
RUN~! RUN~!
My Devil's Cry~!

Changmin smiled.

"So now, let's practice Love Day and Troublemaker," He said. Diva sighed in relief.

 

 -Soomin-

Soomin was the first one to arrive in the room assigned to her. The door creaked open and revealed F(x)'s Krystal Jung.

"Sorry, I'm late," Krystal said.

"It's okay, sunbaenim," Soomin said and smiled.

"So what will be the song you'll be performing?" Krystal asked.

"4Minutes, Yoona sunbaenim's version." Krystal nodded.

"It'll be quite easy. What is your position in your group?" Krystal asked.

"Vocalist and visual," She replied.

"oh, do you think you can sing the song properly with dancing?" Krystal asked.

"Neh?" Soomin stated it was more like a question than an answer.

"Okay," Krystal taught Soomin how to sing 4minutes without showing her Korean accent so clearly.

"Sunbaenim, gomawo," She said.

"Tomorrow, we'll be practicing the dance, okay?" Krystal said.

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: 

I'll put the others next time because I'm so lazy to write now.

Please comment. ^^