14.

Shadows 그림자, Starlight Media, SMent, Woollim Ent. [hiatus]

The girls and Kiseop arrived at the venue. Kiseop got off first and got something from his bag, some eyemasks.

"Kiseop, what are you doing?" Lieke asked as Kiseop put the eyemask on her.

"Secret," He replied. He then put the remaining eyemasks tot he other members.

"Yah! Kiseop-ssi! What are you planning? I will really remove this if you won't answer me," Kiyoung said firmly.

"Mianhae, Kiyoung-ssi. I was just asked to do these," Kiseop smirked but obviously the girls wouldn't see it.

The staffs and Kiseop helped the girls entered the activity area. Ace being such a clumsy maknae tripped for the nth time and luckily is catched by the staff who is holding her. 

"Please be careful, Ace," The staff said.

"I can't see," Ace whined.

"Of course Ace, how can you see with an eyemask on?" Soomin said sarcastically.

"Diva unnie! Where are you?! Soomin unnie is being a bad unnie again," Ace complained.

"Soomin-ah!" Diva raised her voice.

"Ace is the one who started it. Illness of a 16 year old alien," Soomin said.

"I'm not an alien," Ace whined.

"Shut up both of you, please," Diva raised her voice louder, making the members gasped due to the leader's sudden mood change.

"Unnie, why are you being so hot tempered?" Rinri asked.

"Why do they have to invite EXO more specifically EXO M? We're not even under SMent," Diva said.

"Unnie," Rinri sighed.

"I may be in good terms with Tao and the other members but not to him," Diva said.

"Why don't you want EXO to be here unnie?" Soyeon asked. She is very curious due to the fact that she really wanted to see Kai and the other EXO members while her unnie is complaining due to that fact.

"This is not the right time for you to know about it Soyeon. I'm sorry, but I promise I'll tell everyone of you the soon as we reached home," Diva said in a very soft voice.

The group continued walking and as expected Ace still continue to trip but Rinri experienced the same thing like Ace. 

"Does all 16 year old aliens trip every now and then?" Soomin asked.

"We're not aliens," The maknae line said in unison earning a chuckle from the members.

"Kiseop oppa, what took us so long?" Lieke asked.

"We're almost there," He replied.

"I'm tired," Lieke complained. Kiseop then carried her bridal style.

"Oppa, bring me down,"

"I don't want my princess to be tired," He said. The girls heard them and giggled.

"Looks like Lieke unnie found her prince charming," Soomin said, giggling.

"Stop it!" Lieke said. Kiseop looked at her and saw her blushing, he just smiled and continued walking.

"I wish I have Kai oppa, to do that to me," Soyeon said from nowhere.

"As if, he can carry you. You're heavy unnie!" Ace said.

"You're just saying that because Infinite can't come here," Soyeon said.

Ace remained silent for a moment.

"Unnie, you can't see Myungsoo oppa," She suddenly spoke.

"Huh?" Diva was shocked.

"Infinite can't come here, right?" Ace asked.

"Yeah, only EXO, SHINee, U-Kiss, TVXQ, SNSD, F(x) and Apink sunbaes," Diva replied.

"Unnie will miss Myungsoo oppa," Ace teased.

"As if you won't miss Namgrease!" Diva replied. 

"We're here," Kiseop let Lieke stand up and they slowly removed their eyemasks. They blinked a few times. Diva didn't expect to make an eye contact with him, with her ex boyfriend, the one and only LUHAN of EXO M. Tao rushed to Diva and hugged her.

"Woowoo!" Tao hugged her tightly. But Diva's eyes were fixed on Luhan.

"Tao," Diva said softly.

"I saw your interview and your music videos. You're so good," He smiled.

"Thanks," Diva smiled.

On the other half, Soyeon and Soomin were staring at two particular people, Kai and Suho. The two boys caught them staring at them and smiled. They decided to approach them but before they even spoke to each other. Mr. Lee Soo Man, SMent's CEO went up to the stage.

"This news might shock you but this has been planned a few years ago. Honestly, Shadows is under three different companies namely, Starlight Media, SM Entertainment and Woollim Entertainment. That's why Shadows is expected to be on the top of the rookie groups because of this. From now on, Shadows will be the counterpart of EXO in SMent and Infinite in Woollim," Lee Soo Man announced, making Shadows gasped in shock and Diva's eyes doubled the size.

"Is that even possible?" Diva asked.

"Yes, the three companies' powers combined can be a great shock to the other companies," Mr. Lee Soo Man replied.

"Another strategy for money," Kiyoung mumbled.

"I'm so happy," Ace smiled.

Soyeon & Soomin stood their shocked. While Lieke was mumbling something even Kiseop won't understand. Rinri held Diva's hand who was beneath shocked.

"Unnie," Rinri talked.

"I'm fine. Like, I can do anything," Diva replied.

"So you're now our conterparts," Kai smiled.

"Yes," Soyeon replied, blushing.

"Hope we can work soon," Suho said to Soomin.

"Yes," The four started partying.

Naeun saw Diva spacing out. 

"Are there any problems?" She asked Diva.

"None. I'll go to Tao," Diva said and walked to Tao. She didn't notice Luhan was beside Tao. She then backed off.

Suho and Soomin were eating. Suho will be the one who'll be giving Soomin her food.

"Soomin-ssi, how does it feel to debut?" He asked.

"I'm happy that our hard work paid off," She smiled.

"That's why I felt also. It feels like I just graduated," Suho giggled.

"I'm shocked that we're under the same company as you. SMent has the most popular groups in the industry," Soomin said.

"Same here," Suho said.

The other sunbaes of the group came one by one and congratulates the group.

"What is it like to have Woori as your leader?" Kai asked Soyeon.

"She takes care of us and sometimes her temper explodes but she's a great leader. She's sometimes childish and sometimes serious," Soyeon giggled.

"Oh I see, that's why hyung liked her," Kai said but Soyeon didn't hear the last words.

"I hope to see you as soon as your showcase practice begin," Kai said.

"Why?"

"Don't you know we'll be performing with you?" Kai smiled.

"We didn't know,"

"Maybe the company planned to surprise you. But I just ruined it," Kai nervously chuckled.

"It's okay," Soyeon smiled.

Ace and Rinri, the maknae line were busy tasting the sweets prepared by the company but was caught by Naeun.

"Kids, don't you remember we only have two weeks to prepare for your showcase and you wanted to spend most of it for exercise?" She warned.

"Unnie, just this once. We'll not even exposed our tummies, the four eldest are the ones who can expose their tummies," Rinri pouted. Naeun just let out a heavy sigh.

"Okay, just this once. I won't let Diva cook for you until you had your goodbye stage," She said.

"Unnie~" Rinri sulked.

"Rinri,"

"Okay, I get it," The two kids started eating again.

Lieke was eating with Kiseop whe he suddenly spoke.

"Lieke, I hate it why my company didn't join in collaborating," Kiseop complained.

"Why?" Lieke chuckled.

"So I can be with you always," Kiseop pouted. Lieke suddenly felt her cheeks getting hot and immediately fan herself.

"Why?" Kiseop asked.

"It's hot, isn't it," She tried to hold her squeal.

Kiyoung and Jonghyun were on a corner talking about some things.

"Kiyoung-ah, you know you're really pretty," Jonghyun said.

"Thank you. You're handsome too, oppa," She smiled.

Diva watched her groupmates have fun. She decided to walk away but someone grabbed her arm.

"Woori," She turned to see Luhan. Her eyes were teary as she met Luhan's eyes. 

"Let go of me, Luhan," She said.

"I won't," He pulled her closer to him and hugged her, the crowd saw it.

"Luhan, let go of me, they are watching," She said.

"I won't unless you let me explain," He said and hugged her tightly.

"I will, if I'm ready," She started tearing up. She couldn't forget the day he broke up with her.

-Flashback-

"Yoon Woori, this relationship won't last anymore. We've been fighting for years now," He said.

"This will work out oppa," She started crying.

"Woori-ah, Luhan has his own reasons but I know he still does love you," Tao comforted his best friend.

-End of Flashback-

Tao went to them.

"Luhan gege, please not now. You're causing a scene, we're supposed to be celebrating," Tao said and pulled Diva away from Luhan.

"What was that all about?" Naeun asked Shadows.

"Luhan oppa is Diva unnie's ex boyfriend," Rinri spilled out.

Shadows members were shocked. Their love stories maybe perfect today but their leader was not fine. 

"I thought Diva unnie never experienced heartbreak, she never showed any signs," Soyeon commented.

"I hope they become together again," Rinri said.

"NO! I want Diva unnie with Myungsoo oppa!" Ace said.

"LUHAN!"

"MYUNGSOO!"

"LUHAN OPPA!"

"MYUNGSOO OPPA!"

"Stop this," Kiyoung said.

"Diva unnie is coming," Soyeon said.

"Unnie," Rinri hugged her.

Diva forced a smile.

"I'm fine, if that bastard won't come near me," She said and Luhan heard it.

"Shadows, EXO, come here," Mr. Lee Soo Man called them.

"Shadows, on your showcase you'll be performing with EXO & Infinite. As a highlight we would like Luhan and Diva to do a collab. If the two of you have some personal arguments don't bring it to the showcase. We conducted a survey and you will perform troublemaker. Rinri will do a solo song.Lieke, Soomin and Ace will perform a song. Soyeon and Kiyoung will perform a dance. Diva will also have a performance with Myungsoo and many more performances for all of you but we are still considering what songs you will perform so maybe we can tell you by the next day," Mr. Lee Soo Man said.

Diva and Luhan's eyes widened in shock but for Luhan it's the time to make Diva forgive him. 

"I want to perform with Woohyun oppa," Ace suddenly mumbled.

The party continued, Suho was with Soomin, Kai with Soyeon, Kiseop with Lieke, Diva with Tao, Rinri and Ace still eating and Kiyoung with Jonghyun. It was almost midnight when they decided to go home. They clean themselves and decided to sleep. Rinri was really worried with Diva, who remained silent until they reached home. The other girls were squealing because they talked to their crushes.

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

This chapter is about Diva's love story. xD

and the shocking news. AHAHAHA.

Next chapter will be about another member. XD

and sorry for updating so late. hope you like it.