03.

Shadows 그림자, Starlight Media, SMent, Woollim Ent. [hiatus]

Shadows’ awkwardly got off the van. They we're amused by how their dorm looks like outside.

"Unnie, don't you think this is familiar?" Bohee asked Haerin.

"If I'm not mistaken this is---" Haerin said as she eyed Woori who is simply very happy or surprised.

"Infinite and Apink's apartment complex," Woori replied smiling.

 

 

"Unnie, why does Woori unnie looks so happy? She's creepy that way." Soomin asked the manager.

The manager just shrugged but deep inside she wanna burst out laughing.

"You don't know? Of course you wouldn't know, Woori unnie is a big fan of Apink and Inf----" Woori covered Haerin's mouth.

"Don't listen to her," Woori said as she uncovered Haerin's mouth.

"She likes someone from Infinite!" Angie yelled.

"Yah!" Woori ran after Angie.

"Aigoo, those three," Kiyoung sighed but smiled.

"Those three never get along?" Manager asked them.

"They do get along, Haerin and Woori knew other very long and that's the problem, while Angie maybe, she knew Woori likes someone from Infinite," Soyeon said as she got off the van.

"Girls, let's get inside now," Naeun clapped her hands to get the attention of her group.

They went inside the apartment and went to their floor. They stepped out the elevator and saw 14 figures.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Infinite imnida!" The guys introduced.

"Annyeonghaseyo! APink imnida!" The girls introduced.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Shadows imnida!" The group chanted and bowed.

"Welcome to your new dorm, hope we'll be close though you'll be considering as your rivals soon," Sunggyu, the leader said.

"Thank you, hoping for that too," The leader tried to maintain her composture as she saw THE GUY.

On the other side, Bohee was secretly smiling.

"Bohee-ah, why are you smiling?" Haerin said to the maknae.

"Nothing," Bohee said as she lift her head up having an eye contact with him.

"Can you introduce yourselves?" Woohyun said.

Bohee blushed.

"Hello, I'm Yoon Woori," Woori said.

"I'm Song Haerin,"

"Jung Soyeon,"

"I'm Oh Soomin,"

"I'm Angie Lee,"

"Jung Bohee"

"I'm Oh Kiyoung,"

 

 

After Angie introduced herself, she realized Bomi and Woori looked a like.

"Woori-ah, don't you think you like APink's Bomi?" She said.

"Jinjja?"

"I think so too," Myungsoo said.

Myungsoo grabbed Woori's arms slowly, Woori was blushing madly. He let her stand beside APink's Bomi.

"Do we look alike?" Bomi asked.

"They do look alike but they also don't," Sungyeol said.

"Let's go to your dorm you might be tired as of now," Woohyun was the one who's guiding now.

They saw a pink door.

"We'll leave now," Myungsoo said.

"You can go back for dinner," Woori said without thinking.

"Sure," He flashed her a smile as they walked away.

Woori and Bohee entered the apartment at the same time and made their way to the couch and squealed.

"I saw him !!!" Bohee squealed.

"OMO! He touched me," Woori squealed.

The other girls stared at them and laughed. They started looking through the dorm.

 (Kiyoung and Angie)

 (Haerin and Woori)

 (Soomin, Soyeon and Bohee)

 (bathroom 1)  

 (living room)

"Girls, sorry if it's not what you expected. This is really what is for rookie groups but if you become a successful group maybe you'll transfer to another dorm larger than this," The manager said.

"It's okay unnie," Woori replied.

"Infinite's dorm back then we're smaller than this," Bohee remarked.

The members went to their rooms and rested.

 

 

Author's note:

Author here!!! ^^

I'm absent today, so I decided to update. ^^

hope you like it. ^^