10.

Shadows 그림자, Starlight Media, SMent, Woollim Ent. [hiatus]

PRACTICE ROOM

"Unnie, can we not pull our shirts very high?" Ace asked Kiyoung.

"Of course, Ace," She replied.

"We have filmed the music video then you'll be asking just now?" Soomin said.

"The camera shows a different angle during the shooting.right Lieke unnie? " Ace said.

"Neh," Lieke replied.

"Why are you using your stage names now?" Naeun asked them.

"Maybe during our debut, we'll forget our stage names, we're dead," Lieke reasoned out.

"Rinri-ah, you don't have to pull your shirt very high too," Kiyoung said.

"Neh~" She replied.

The girls started practicing again. Naeun entered the practice room with a camera.

"Girls, let's record your practice version of the song," Naeun said.

The girls did their practice version without any mistakes.

 

 

 

"I'm so tired unnie. I'm hungry too," Rinri complained.

"We've been practicing for a week straight without eating tteokbbokki by Diva unnie," Soyeon said.

"During breakfast we only have radish stock soup or brown rice," Soomin pouted.

"During lunch, corn, sweet potatoes or two bananas," Soyeon added.

"And now, vegetable salad with canned chicken," Ace said.

"You can't eat foods that are not on your diet. Remember your dance shows your tummy," Naeun replied.

"Aigoo~ let's change the debut song!" Rinri suggested.

"YAAAAAAAH~!" The other members shouted at her.

"I'm just joking," She smiled.

"Here's the food," Lieke put it on the floor.

The girls lazily opened the plastic bag. They saw vegetable salad and fruit salad.

"Oh, there's new. A fruit salad," Diva said sarcastically.

The girls started eating. Naeun held the camera.

"Girls, smile!" She said.

The girls posed on the camera with their food.

The girls started eating, while Naeun secretly took a picture of Soyeon, Soomin, Ace and Lieke.

"Girls, after eating. You'll be practicing again, then we'll go home," She said.

"Aish! This day is really tiring!" Diva messed her hair.

Soyeon stared at her manager who is currently eating Budae stew.

"Unnie, give us!" Soyeon pouted.

"Just eat what's for you," Naeun said.

Soyeon unknowingly snatched the bowl from Naeun and gave it to her members. The members got their share on their bowls.

"Gomawo unnie!" Kiyoung said.

"this kids!" Naeun just sighed and continued eating.

They finished eating and went back to practice.  After a few hours of practicing, they decided to go home. Diva glanced on her watch as she entered the van.

"Omo, it's already 1:00 am," She went to her seat.

"The day is coming very soon, girls," Naeun said, while looking at the sleeping girls.

They arrived at the dorm. They headed directly to their rooms and flopped on the beds. Naeun looked at the girls.

"It's been a long day for you guys," She said.

The next day,

Diva woke up and saw a letter on her pillow.

"Girls, I got to the company first. As soon as you read this letter, please fix yourselves and go to the company. You'll be the one who'll upload your music videos. And lastly, you have an interview," Diva read.

"GIRLS! WAKE UP!"

The girls read the letter and fix themselves.

They all headed to the company. Before they even reached the door of the company, fans were crowding infront of the building.

"I didn't realize, we have received this much love," Ace smiled.

"I'm so happy, a lot love us," Kiyoung said. 

The girls went out of the van guarded by their security guards. They couldn't help but wave and say 'hi' to the fans.

"Kiyoung unnie!"

"Lieke unnie! saranghaeyo!"

"Ace fighting!"

"Diva leader!"

"Rinri choding!"

"Pretty Soomin!"

"Bubbly Soyeon!"

"Shadows saranghaeyo!"

The fans screamed. The girls finally entered the building. They saw a huge LCD screen with their music video teaser. It has reached more than 4 million views within how many days. 

"Who would like to click 'publish' for your music video?" Naeun asked them.

Diva raised her hands and clicked publish.

 

 

 

 

 

Author here:

I don't have a co-author now

I decided not to delete the fic. :)