01.

Shadows 그림자, Starlight Media, SMent, Woollim Ent. [hiatus]

 

Shadows’ members were asked to go to the conference room of Starlight Media after their profiles we’re posted but none of them knew each other, they were not allowed to see each other’s profiles. A few of them haven’t met each other personally except for Haerin and Woori who have known each other since they joined the company.

-Rinri (haerin) and Diva (woori)-

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1MnQBljukFnaw58QfiCf 

“Unnie, I haven’t known any other members aside from you,” Haerin held Woori’s hand tightly.

“We’re the same so please calm down, I’m getting too nervous,” Woori said as she slightly squeezed her hand.

They walked until they reached the conference room. Haerin slowly opened the door and saw no one. The two girls took seats beside each other.

“Unnie, will they like me?” Haerin asked Woori.

“Song Haerin! Can you stop asking?” Woori raised her voice.

“Oops! Scary Woori attacks,” She said. After a few seconds,

“What will be my position? Stage name? Persona?” She continuously asked. Woori just stared at her with her deadly glare. She sighed and they both waited.

-Lieke (angie)-

She walked to the conference room excitedly She haven’t seen the members’ pictures or even know their names. She finally reached the conference room and saw two people they turned to her direction and stood up.

“Annyeonghaseyo! I’m Yoon Woori,” the maknae looking girl said.

“I’m Song Haerin,” the a lot more matured looking girl said.

“I’m Angie Lee, “She replied.

“Are you by chance, a foreigner?” Woori asked her.

“I’m half-Dutch, half-Korean,” She replied.

“Aigoo, that’s why you’re so pretty and your hair color is really nice,” Haerin remarked.

“Thank you. By the way, how old are you? I’m 19,” Angie said.

“I’m 16,” Haerin said. She was shocked; she looks so matured for Angie.

“I’m 19, “It’s Woori’s time to answer. A

“A twist in the world huh? Haerin looks more matured,” Angie said.

“She may look older but she’s more like a kindergarten student,” Woori said.

“You’re childish too, Woori unnie,” Haerin whined.

“YAH!” They ran around the room.

-Soomin and Soyeon-

Soomin entered the elevator heading to the 5th floor. She saw a girl.

“Annyeong! Are you heading to Shadows’ meeting?” Soomin asked her shyly.

“Yes, are you a member too?” Soyeon asked her.

“Yes, I’m Oh Soomin.” Soomin introduced.

“I’m Jung Soyeon,” The other girl said.

“Are you a relative of SNSD’s Jessica?” Soomin asked.

“No, but they often mistake me as one,” She smiled.

They arrived at the 5th floor. They walked together to the conference room and saw three girls talking to each other.

“Hello!” The three girls stood up. They introduced themselves.

“Are you ----,” Haerin was cut off my Soomin.

“I’m not a relative of the Jung sisters,” She replied.

“Ah!” Woori and Haerin nodded their heads at the same time.

The door swung open revealing their CEO and their manager.

“Take seat girls,” The CEO sad. They all took their seats besides each other.

“You all know why you are here right?” The girls nodded their heads in agreement.

“I have posted your profiles and I’ll be telling you what’s in it,” The manager said.

“Song Haerin, main vocalist and choding, you’ll be called Rinri, public persona Sapphire Princess,”

“Yoon Woori, you’ll have the hardest works triple threat and leader, stage name Diva, persona will be Wushu Goddess,”

“But no one knows I know wushu except Tao,” She mumbled.

“We saw you once and your video during one of your competitions,” She replied.

“Oh Soomin, vocalist, and public persona Lady Enchanted,”

“Jung Soyeon, Lead dancer and vocalist, public persona Bubbly Baby,”

“Angie Lee, Lieke, vocalist and sub-rapper, persona Twinkling Twinkle,”

“No more objections?”

-Ace (bohee)-

She ran to the conference room. She opened the door panting.

“I’m sorry, I’m late,” She bowed.

 “Jung Bohee, Ace, maknae and main rapper, persona Inner Beauty,”

“I thought we’re a seven member girl group?” Angie asked.

“The seventh member is still being called,” It’s now the CEO’s time to speak.

“I’m hoping you will give all your best. This will be a debut day where you’ll have a very large competition ahead, because of the powerful comebacks this season,” She added.

“We’ll do our best,” Woori said.

“Your debut songs will still be in discussion,”

-Kiyoung-

She rushed to the conference room as soon as she received the news that she’s the last member revealed in the internet.

“Oh Kiyoung, 20, main dancer and lead vocalist, persona Lovely teddy bear,”

“She’s older than me but why am I the leader?” Woori asked.

“Is CL? Soyeon of T-ara? Suho and Kris of EXO? And Yunho of TVXQ? The oldest in their groups?” Woori was left speechless.

“Okay, the van is waiting you have to go to your dorm now,” They all went out and headed to their dorm.

 

 

 

Author here:

Hope you like the first chapter and

I admit, I'm a slow updater and I'm sorry about that. ><

Hope for good comments. This is my first girl group apply fic

and I'm not really good at following the apps. ><