Water Fights

It Was Supposed To Be Our Vacation!

 

Elvin’s Room

               “I hate that stupid Bacon! He is annoying me so much I feel like I could toss him into a box and ship him to outer space! Eli, how much does an intergalactic postage stamp cost?” Kevin asked Eli as they prepared for bed that night.

                “You can’t ship people to outer space, at least not yet, and who is Bacon? Don’t you mean Baekhyun?”

                “Baekhyun, Bacon, you say potato, I saw pah-ta-to, either way you spin it you can cook them both.” Kevin tossed his dirty jeans into a corner and slumped on the bed. Eli rolled his eyes.

                “You know Kevin; it might make your life easier if you would stop arguing with him.”

                “I didn’t do anything! He started it! He stole the biggest room and he elbowed into me!”

                “So let him have that room, what’s the big deal? Ours isn’t so bad either.”

                “Nobody steals something from Kevin Woo and gets away with it!” Kevin huffed and pulled the blanket over his head and curled up underneath it like a baby.  Eli groaned and nudged Kevin under the blanket. “I take it you are not going to say sorry then.”

                “No.” Kevin squeaked out. Eli decided that there was no point in trying to talk anymore sense into him. Kevin can be really stubborn and he was tired, after all they had a really long day, what with Kevin arguing and Kiseop getting injured and all.

                Eli simply turned off the lights and tried to get to sleep. Almost subconsciously, his arms found his way around Kevin’s thin body and wrapped around it.

                Kevin may be a diva, but he’s Eli’s diva.

Baekyeol’s Room

                “Yeollie, have you seen the cotton, I gotta refill the stock in my eyeliner kit.” Baekhyun called. His boyfriend Chanyeol was sitting on the bed reading a book.

                “It’s in the orange bag. Why did you bring your eyeliner kit anyways? You’re not going to use it.”

                “Hey hey hey, you can never be too sure. There could press or media or even special occasions lurking around these areas. I just wanna be prepared to look my best.”

                “We are at least 10,000 miles away from the city. Trust me, the only people who’s gonna look at you are owls, squirrels and crickets and I can bet you don’t need to dress up for them.” Chanyeol smirked, noticing Baekhyun’s slightly irritated expression.

                Just then, Chanyeol put down his book and looked at Baekhyun. “Can you do me a favour?”

                “Depends. What is it?”

                “Stop arguing with Kevin for me?” Chanyeol flashed his bright smile which he knew Baekhyun found irresistible. Baekhyun laughed.

                “That’s easy.”

                “So you’ll do it for me?”

                “Hell no.” Chanyeol’s heart lurched and his smile immediately turned upside down.

                “Chanyeol, you know me better than that. I’m not going to apologize unless he does it first.” Baekhyun sat on the bed next to him while Chanyeol frowned in annoyance. Just when he thought he could have some peace, Baekhyun decides not to forgive the skinny U-Kiss singer.

                “Yeollie,” Baekhyun purred at the pet name he gave to Chanyeol. He placed his hands and chin on Chanyeol’s shoulder and stared at him with wide-eyed innocence. “Tell me you love me.” He purred slightly.

                “I’m not telling you anything until you promise not to pick a fight with Kevin anymore.” Chanyeol hastily snapped. Baekhyun removed his hands immediately. “Forget it then.” He shifted his body, laid down and pretended to go to sleep.

                “There he goes again, sulking like a baby.” Chanyeol muttered to himself and he tried to continue reading his book. He spared glances at Baekhyun, seeing if he would come to life, but Baekhyun didn’t move. Maybe he really was asleep.

                Chanyeol gave up reading, turned off the lights and laid down. He sighed as he reached for Baekhyun’s hand and whispered “I love you.”

                Baekhyun whispered back, “I knew you’d come back to say that.”

                The next morning, AJ carried a staggering Kiseop down the stairs. Just because Kiseop was injured doesn’t mean he wants to imprisoned in his room. Suho greeted him warmly and Hoon handed him a fresh batch of waffles.

                “I’m sorry that I ruined all of your plans today by getting injured.” Kiseop noted apologetically. “Don’t be silly,” Dongho said with his face full of food in his chipmunk cheeks. Just then, Kai came bouncing down with his usual lazy expression. Dressed in tight jeans and a very, excruciatingly tight wifebeater, he sat down next to Dongho and stole a waffle that was on the plate.

                He was walking away but Kyungsoo snatched the waffle back and gave it back to Dongho. “Here’s yours.” The vocalist told the dancer, handing him a plate. “Stop stealing somebody else’s food.”

                “It’s fun. Plus, I like taking things that you lips have touched before,” Kai said, giving his usual y smirk at Dongho. “It’s like an indirect kiss.” Dongho had to resist the urge to vomit on his plate.

                “You better shut up before I cut off your balls.” Dongho growled. Kai ate his waffle and said mockingly, “I’d like to see you try. By the time you get there, the last thing you’d think about is cutting them.” Dongho kicked the snarky boy under the table and Kai yelped at the pain.

                “Dongho! Stop that!” AJ said. “It wasn’t me.” Dongho said, lying through his teeth.

                That afternoon, the boys went swimming in the lake. Swimming was something that relaxes Kevin, so he was just taking his usual swim around the lake and he bumped into something. He lifted his head and yelled.

                “What are you doing here?!”

                “Mind your own business you skinny little twerp!” Baekhyun hollered back. He stood up in the water and Kevin nearly fainted. “You are SKINNY DIPPING?!”

                “What? Is it a crime to do skinny dipping? I can do whatever I god damn well want!” Chanyeol swam up to Baekhyun’s side. “What’s wrong?”

                “Skinny twerp here caught me .” Baekhyun said, rolling his eyes. Chanyeol flashed a greasy looking smile, “You’re ?”

                “EWWWW!!! ELI!!! SAVE ME!!” Kevin screamed as he tried to get out of the water. Eli wrapped his arms around the shivering boy.

                “Bacon and his….his boyfriend….they’re !” Kevin blurted out. Eli tweaked a little smile. “That actually sounds…” Kevin slapped Eli’s arms. “Hell no! It’s disgusting!”

                “You’re just jealous because I have such a great body.” Bacon, I mean Baekhyun, instigated, who is now miraculously wearing a pair of trunks.

                “Your body isn’t anything to look at. It’s flat, like a piece of Bacon~~” Kevin stuck his tongue out.

                “That’s it! We need to settle this! One on one water fight!” Baekhyun pointed to the lake. Kevin folded his arms. “Done!” the two raced into the water and started splashing on each other.

                “Um, this is probably not a good idea.” Eli muttered. “Yeah, terrible idea.” Chanyeol agreed and they both rushed into the water as well.

                “Looks like they’re getting along.” Suho pointed to the mini water tornado in the lake. Soohyun put his hands to his ear and listened. He heard Baekhyun yelling, “Take this you skinny piece of trash! You can’t touch me!” and then Kevin yelled “I’m coming after you Bacon Bits!”

                “Nope, they are not getting along.” Soohyun groaned and put his shades down. Kiseop was sitting on the patio, humming to a song he and AJ were listening too. Sehun has his ears stuffed with his earphones too, and the cap low down on his face.

                “Sehun! I’m getting lunch ready, can you come and help me?” Kyungsoo called, starting up the grill again. There seems to be no response from Sehun and Kyungsoo sighed. The boy is useless now.

                In one corner, Dongho was lying in the sun, trying to get a tan. Then, Kai came up and blocked his sun. “Go away, whoever you are.” Dongho ordered, refusing to get up.

                “Come play with me. I’m bored.” He heard Kai whine. Dongho opened his eyes and saw a half and extremely tanned Kai blocking his sun. “Get lost.” He tried again. Kai cackled. “It’s going to take more than that to get rid of me.”

                “What do I have to do to get rid of you then?” Kai leaned in closer and closer. “No way, don’t you dare..” Kai pinned Dongho’s hands together and lifted them above his head, he was lurking so dangerously close to his lips. Dongho could smell Kai’s scent and his lips were now ghosting upon his. Dongho lifted his knee in reflex and hit Kai right in the lower region.

                “Ow!” Kai fell to his side, grabbing his throbbing crotch. “That’s what you get for trying to come so close to me bastard!” Kai stood up and grabbed Dongho’s wrist. He pulled the maknae for dear life and flung him in the water. Dongho screamed as he fell in the lake.

                “You asked for it tard!” Dongho threatened and now a second water fight has erupted.

                “That’s it!” Kyungsoo, flung the apron on his chair. “I can’t stand this! Sehun is dead, Baekhyun and Kevin are still at each other and Kai looks at Dongho like a piece of meat and he won’t listen to me!” Hoon was startled. He had never seen the singer so frustrated before.

                “This is going to turn out to be one of the worst vacations ever. I need to do something about this!” Kyungsoo stormed off inside the house with Suho following him. “You don’t mean…”

                “I hate to do this, it’s going to be difficult but desperate times call for desperate measures.” Kyungsoo picked up his phone and dialed a number.

                “Ayo whaddup Kris. How soon can you get out of China?”

 

 

A/N: I can't resist calling Kris like that. EXO-M will finally appear! Hope you guys like it! You know what to do, comment and subscribe!