Chapter Five

YOU TAUGHT ME HOW TO LOVE ♥




TIFFANY's POV


` it's been a week since taetae leave the hospital bed, i feel bad about her.. i mean, we haven't seen each other for years and when i saw her she's in the hospital getting rid of her allergies, we continue seeing each other secretly cause we still need to hide our lovelife.

 



so today is my first day of school , even though im a late student they still accept me.. once i saw the prinicipal , i know he only likes money so i payed my tuition fee the whole year , aissh.. this kind of people is really annoying, they found their happiness in money.

 


i haven't talk to taetae since yesterday cause im busy preparing my stuff so i can move in with her in the school dorm , she do have an apartment but she barely visit her apartment cause she like staying at the dorm.

 


i kinda lied to her cause she will be my dorm mate, yuri and jessi's room is also living with taetae.. we can still talk with each other and i hope this decision of mine won't get them confused cause i know taetae will kill me once she now my plans.

 


i was just sitting on the school cafeteria waiting for them to arrived , i finally settled all the things i need for the dorm.. then suddenly i saw the three of them walking towards my way, i can see that taetae isn't in her mood right now.
 


" what's with her ? "- i suddenly ask jessi , she look at taetae.
 


" i burned her pancakes, she reject my offer and didn't eat breakfast "- jessi told me, i look at taetae... for her, breakfast is the most important meal but if you ruined it her day will be ruined also, i mean.. she won't talk to anybody, she will just answer yes or no and she won't be eating the whole day.. she's really sensitive with those kind of situation.
 


" taengoo , please don't ignore me "- jessi is in the verge of crying , taetae stood there without any expression.
 


" guys , don't ever take this seriously okay ? "- i told them, they both look at me and nodded.


i walk behind taetae and hugged her from behind , i rested my chin on her shoulder.. jessi was shock on this sudden movement , i look at her.

 



" i told you , don't take this seriously.. "- i reasurred her , she smiled and nodded.
 


" taetae , don't do this to jessi please ? "- i whispered to her very softly, she didn't replied so i decided to bit her earlobe.. i hate being ignored especially if she's the one who's ignoring, but i don't hate her.. i just know how she react when her day is ruined.
 


" taeyeonie, taeyeonie, tae tae tae tae taeyeonie.. don't ignore me "- i sang tell me by using her name on the lyrics , she finally smiled and look at me.
 


" but do you need to lie ? "- she suddenly ask me, she broke the hug and sat on jessi's lap.. i sighed and sat infront of her.
 


" stop acting innocent tiffany hwang-kim , you didn't tell me.. why doing it by yourself ? "- she raised her voice, taetae is MAD.. i look down and look back on her.
 


" look at you , stop being angry taetae.. i know it's my mistake to lie about my plans, but i don't want any of it to be ruined cause i know you won't agree with it.. taetae, we've been married for a year now , just stop acting this way.. you know me, i know you.. just please, let's stop this "- i told her, she sighed and look down.


but neither we don't know, we just blurted all the important things we need to hide.. she stood up and sat on my lap and cried on my shoulders , you might think she's really tough, but inside she's fragile and she hate people hurting her like this, but for me it's different.

 


she cried because , she know i hate people raising their voice at me that's why jessi reacted that way when yuri raised her voice.. but for taetae, she won't defend me.. she will cry for me , i hate seeing her this way.


" im sorry, im sorry "- she kept on mumbling while crying on my shoulder, i sighed really deeply.. once she cried it's hard for her to stop , i wrap her legs around my waist and stood up.

 


" mianhae, we need to talk privately.. i'll explain this to you guys later "- i told them and left the cafeteria , i headed to our dorm number and im glad that all the students is on their class right now.


i grab my own keys and i locked the front door, i headed to taetae's room and lay her on the bed.. we stare into each other eyes , her eyes is red and puffy i sighed deeply cause her tears kept on falling.


" taetae-ah, stop crying "- i begged her , she simply shook her head.

 


" i can't , i yelled at you "- she replied and cried even harder , i fixed her position and lay beside her.
 


" couple do fight right, and you've cried enough already "- i reassured her, she just shook her head.
 


" taetae , please don't be this way.. im hurting too you know "- i told her, and finally she stop.. i sighed in relief.
 


" your tired , sleep "- i told her, she look at me and nodded.
 


" i need my paci "- she replied, as expected.. she need it, i mean.. it's kinda weird to tell you this , but everytime she go to bed.. she needs her pacifier to on , i mean you know when babies , they need to on something so they can fall asleep but for taetae, it's different.. i don't find it weird but at first i find it really weird because why would she on it , but now i realize why..
 



it's really hard to explain but , she's moving on her past.. the past that she need her parents the most especially her mom , i mean.. some of you do the same thing also, i mean if you cried you will run to your mom and ask for something , that's what taetae need.

 


she need her mom the most, it started when we got married last year.. her past when she was kid is hunting her down , so here i am helping her to get rid of it.. she just don't want that past to be with her again , don't find it weird atleast i tried to explain why right ?

 


i get up from the bed and change my blouse into a loose shirt, and lay beside taetae comfortably.. she started doing her thing as i hugged her waist really tight , i her hair softly so she can fall asleep fast.
 



moments later , she stop doing her thing and once i look at her.. i saw her sleeping peacefully in my arms ,but my n*pples is still inside her.. i know she will grow up once she get rid of that fear , cause everytime ask her about her parents.
 



she won't answer them , and after that topic.. she will think different kind of things from the past who she scared the most , but this happen lately.. i was there to be exact when people ask her about her parents , she just stood beside me with a frozen face.
 



i sighed , i finally close my eyes and decided to follow taetae to her dreamland..


TAEYEON's POV

 



` even though im awake already , the past event kept running on my mind and i can't do anything about it.. why did i yell at her in the first place , i mean she know i was just protecting her but do i really need to shout and because of that , we have a little misunderstanding.

 


but now , where perfectly fine.. i got my rest, she got her rest but.. it's not done yet , because... i need to eat my LUNCH/DINNER right now , i take her thing out of my mouth and stood, i fixed her bra and covered her with a comforter.

 


i left the room and i saw my two bestfriend in the living room watching TV , i sighed and sat beside them.. i look at the mirror and i saw how red and puffy my eyes is , i lay on sica's lap while i put my legs on yuri as i snuggle my face on sica's tummy.


" you two okay now right ? "- yuri ask me while spanking my duck   but for me it's a perfect , i look gave her a nod.

 


" were dead right ? "- i ask sica , i look at her and she nodded.
 


" totally dead , how can you lie to us ? "- sica ask me
 


" we were supposed to hide our married life not our relationship life "- i replied hoping they would understand our situation.
 


" MIYOUNG-AH HELP ME "- i yelled, i can't answer all their question.. she would be awake by now , and i was right. she arrive the moment i called her , she look at me.



" im here "- she replied , she told me to come over and i sat on her lap.
 


" you can ask tons of question jessi "- tiffany spoke , i sighed in relief.
 


" so you two are really married, as in married ? "- sica ask , i gave her a nod while waiting for tiffany's replied.
 


" yep , were happily married.. "- tiffany replied, i stuck my tongue out to them but i receive a pinch from tippany.
 


" taetae , don't be like that "- tiffany scolded me, i pouted and i saw yuri teasing me.
 


" WOW , fany-ah.. you don't know how hard for us to stop that cute personality of her , she's a bully "- yuri spoke, tiffany giggled.
 


" she's indeed a bully , don't worry im here to stop her from now on "- tiffany reassured them , i pouted.
 


" oh if your worried about us , you don't have too.. were different "- tiffany told them, both of them look at us with a confused expression.
 


" i mean , you know married couple do right ?? having in the middle of the night, but for us is different "- i told them, they both smirked.
 


" heyy, don't let tiffany know your life.. just keep it low okay ? "- i tease them, their face blush.
 


" taetae, i told you to stop "- tiffany told me in a stern voice , i pouted and nodded in agreement.
 


" should i make their room soundproof ? "- i ask tiffany.
 


" that's a good idea "- tiffany replied , those two blush even harder.
 


" well , let's buy our dinner "- i told them, they all nodded in agreement.
 



we left the dorm and headed to town to buy our dinner for tonight, actually i cook our dinner everynight but i woke up kinda late so i didn't have the chance to cook and something happened today , im glad they understand our situation.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

 

UPDATED :)

 

wow, i got 30 subscribers :) thank you ♥

 

it's kinda hard for me to write this chapter because i need to explain lots of things :)

 

hope you don't find it confusing, if you find it that way please do tell me :)

 

comments ?

 

- ANNYEONG -